(this is my first post, so if there's something wrong, please help me)

Hi, I'm relatively new with this MOC thing, but I decided to try something about a car I know very well and love: the Fiat 500L.
Let's start with some little tips and and story: "born" in 1968 this model of 500 is called "L", where the L stands for lusso (luxury), because this version has some beter refinitions, like chromed bumper reinforcement, moquette, an heater and some other tecnic improvements.

Fiat_500_L4.lxf.png

The MOC has very similar dimensions to the green Mini Coper Creator kit, and comes with openable doors and hoods, front seats are reclinable and djustable,and the roof is not openable but it can be sustituted with an open version

Fiat_500_L1.lxf.png

Fiat_500_L.lxf.png

Fiat_500_L2.lxf.png

Fiat_500_L3.lxf.png

Fiat_500_L5.lxf.png

Fiat_500_L6.lxf.png

I'm posting here this MOC because I'd like to collect some fedbacks and advices about the building, and if you find this MOC good enough, or if you love it like I do, you can also vote it on Lego IDEAS here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/13656e47-8f4b-4813-a138-f240f0909681

I'll appreciate every tip you can give to better this model. I'm also working on a 500R version and a 500 Jolly version, and I will post them sooner.
in the meantime,thank you for watching!

11 hours ago, M_longer said:

Get rid of those "window glasses" on front and back. And there's already a Fiat 500 in Review stage:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/ca5c345e-bdae-4c3c-bc4b-05fb6b522f0f

I already knew. It's a very different construction, a different size, even the model is different. Moreover IDEAS invites to create different solution, obviously when it's not a copycat. But hey, thanks for the feedback.

Edited by LegoRckstar

I think it looks pretty good and I wish you luck. I do think the windscreen pieces do detract from the overall good looks of the vehicle as well though. Mostly because of all the visible anti-studs. 

18 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

I think it looks pretty good and I wish you luck. I do think the windscreen pieces do detract from the overall good looks of the vehicle as well though. Mostly because of all the visible anti-studs. 

Thank you, but most of all thank you for the feedback, I think you're right, I'm still searching for a better solution

I agree about the windscreen parts but other than that I love it. It's instantly recognisable and a nice size. You have my support.