Sign in to follow this  
Gunman

[AoM]: Patman's Cellar

Hey there again guys :) With another part of my diorama from City of Thessaloniki, inside Euosmos region,this time, its Patman's Cellar :)   (Storehouse phase3)

The building is modular, hope you like it :)

After Citizens of Euosmos city, reestablishing the City of Thessaloniki, Sir Gunman the Lurikeen invited his old Kaliphlian friend, Sir Patman the Lionmane to come and join him at Thessaloniki.

Few of the newly built buildings, were built for Mitgardian allies,free of charge, in order to show Mitgardian appreciation for their help during Frozen Ages.

One of those allies, is Patman, who accepted the offer, and now has a place to stay (Patman's Cellar) in the City of Thessaloniki, inside Euosmos.

Next to Patman's Cellar, there is also a small stable for him and his needs.

31181369098_6da83d3527_b.jpg

45053725781_19eefb5a09_b.jpg

31181494218_bdb48bd6ce_b.jpg

44334573254_8ed615d655_b.jpg

31181468488_3e640f18a5_b.jpg

30118273977_4decab4d1c_b.jpg

44143086595_0c76ba1966_b.jpg

45054010541_8159d5b72e_b.jpg

44143148675_6b4bee21c8_b.jpg

43243558550_e896616870_b.jpg

31181336878_d7b998bb37_b.jpg

Classical Gunman look to this house!  Great job on the interior, the flowers, the garden, and the roof.  But what I like most about this build is the reindeer cart!  :thumbup: 

Another great build for your city!  I really like the sacks used as flower planters on the 2nd floor balcony, and how the interior levels are shaped.  That fenced area in the back seems like such a lush oasis against all that dirt.  :classic:

I love the texture on your walls, Gunman! They always just look so good. The wooden trim around the doors and windows is also quite nice. The roof is typical Gunman-style, but I question its efficacy with those deep valleys; how would that work out for shedding rainwater? Hopefully they don't get snow there! 

The lower level is the drinking area, I assume, and I like all the different tables and cups spread about there. The top-most floor has beds and must be the living quarters (or is it like an inn with lodging, too?), but what about the middle level? Is that also a public drinking area? I like what I see and I just want to make sense of it all. The various balconies and porches are nice, and the storage area and garden in the back are very good too. All of the flower pots are nice, too, and add a welcome splash of color. The odd orientation of the cart works surprisingly well, with the stairs serving as a suitable rack for barrels and the sideways chair looking good for a carter's seat. 

All in all, a nice build! Hope to see it connected to the rest soon. 

What don't I love about this build. The wall texture and windows are great. Love the landscape in the back and the roof. The cart is my favorite though. Been sitting on that reindeer for a while myself just haven't figured out where to use him.

This looks great!  love the texture in the walls and the mezzanine levels.  And it's hard not to smile at the moose cart!

I really love the friendly country house feel this has, the flowers, the unique roof, and the setting make it seem quite European! Well made! 

Amazing build Gunman! It has the perfect amount of detail; not too much and not too little! And I love the unique parts usage, such as the brown cockpit pieces as rooves! Great build!

There we go, that's the Gunman I know. Love the interiors you've added here. My favorite part is the rooftop garden.

Another great build from you !

Great design, It totally fits your own personnal style, like others mentionned.

I particularly like the chariot tracked by the reindeer. Great use of those brown fishing rods ! And the flower parts for the wheel fixations is very clever, I'll probably "borrow" you this idea... :laugh:

Great job !

Love the road.  The smooth lines are superb.  The level of detail on the stone walls is great, and I like the color choice--dark red, dark tan, some olive green... very well done.  The interiors are fun, too.  I think the sort of upside down boat roofs are a very distinctive style, too.  Great job!

Great overall shape of the house, nice detailing on the walls and very nice terrace/balcony :thumbup: 
The cart is just lovely! 

Typically fun Gunman build, and it's lovely to see your style applied to interiors as well! The staircase cart is crazy, but works well :thumbup:
The various flower pots and garden areas add some excellent touches of color :classic:

On 10/2/2018 at 7:06 PM, Kai NRG said:

Classical Gunman look to this house!  Great job on the interior, the flowers, the garden, and the roof.  But what I like most about this build is the reindeer cart!  :thumbup: 

Thanks a lot Kai :) Reindeer fig is cute xD

On 10/2/2018 at 8:44 PM, deraven said:

Another great build for your city!  I really like the sacks used as flower planters on the 2nd floor balcony, and how the interior levels are shaped.  That fenced area in the back seems like such a lush oasis against all that dirt.  :classic:

Ye, cafe at the back xD thanks a lot mate

On 10/2/2018 at 9:01 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

I love the texture on your walls, Gunman! They always just look so good. The wooden trim around the doors and windows is also quite nice. The roof is typical Gunman-style, but I question its efficacy with those deep valleys; how would that work out for shedding rainwater? Hopefully they don't get snow there! 

The lower level is the drinking area, I assume, and I like all the different tables and cups spread about there. The top-most floor has beds and must be the living quarters (or is it like an inn with lodging, too?), but what about the middle level? Is that also a public drinking area? I like what I see and I just want to make sense of it all. The various balconies and porches are nice, and the storage area and garden in the back are very good too. All of the flower pots are nice, too, and add a welcome splash of color. The odd orientation of the cart works surprisingly well, with the stairs serving as a suitable rack for barrels and the sideways chair looking good for a carter's seat. 

All in all, a nice build! Hope to see it connected to the rest soon. 

Hey HQ :) Regarding roof efficacy, its cause of the snow periods :) But even if it didnt snow, its all about style when it comes to citizens of Euosmos :)

Middle area is just a ''hall'', mainly leading to the 1st balcony

thanks a lot man!

On 10/2/2018 at 10:16 PM, mlongworth said:

What don't I love about this build. The wall texture and windows are great. Love the landscape in the back and the roof. The cart is my favorite though. Been sitting on that reindeer for a while myself just haven't figured out where to use him.

Thanks a lot man!

On 10/3/2018 at 11:52 AM, Kristel said:

This looks great!  love the texture in the walls and the mezzanine levels.  And it's hard not to smile at the moose cart!

xD Thanks a lot Kristel :)

On 10/3/2018 at 4:33 PM, W Navarre said:

I really love the friendly country house feel this has, the flowers, the unique roof, and the setting make it seem quite European! Well made! 

Glad you like it Navarre!

On 10/3/2018 at 9:28 PM, Windusky said:

Amazing build Gunman! It has the perfect amount of detail; not too much and not too little! And I love the unique parts usage, such as the brown cockpit pieces as rooves! Great build!

Thank you Windusky!

On 10/4/2018 at 2:31 AM, mccoyed said:

There we go, that's the Gunman I know. Love the interiors you've added here. My favorite part is the rooftop garden.

Thanks a lot mccoyed :)

On 10/4/2018 at 10:27 AM, narbilu said:

classical... what a beauty

Thanks man!

On 10/4/2018 at 4:59 PM, Faladrin said:

Another great build from you !

Great design, It totally fits your own personnal style, like others mentionned.

I particularly like the chariot tracked by the reindeer. Great use of those brown fishing rods ! And the flower parts for the wheel fixations is very clever, I'll probably "borrow" you this idea... :laugh:

Great job !

Thanks a lot mate Faladrin, glad you like it :)

On 10/9/2018 at 5:41 AM, Grover said:

Love the road.  The smooth lines are superb.  The level of detail on the stone walls is great, and I like the color choice--dark red, dark tan, some olive green... very well done.  The interiors are fun, too.  I think the sort of upside down boat roofs are a very distinctive style, too.  Great job!

Thanks a lot Grover :)

On 10/12/2018 at 6:15 PM, TheLordOfBricks said:

Ooh yes, very nice! Loving the classic look to your style. The open headlight bricks gives a nice texture to the stonework as well. :) Keep it up! :)

Thanks a lot Lord :)

On 10/14/2018 at 11:45 PM, Gideon said:

Great overall shape of the house, nice detailing on the walls and very nice terrace/balcony :thumbup: 
The cart is just lovely! 

Thanks a lot Gideon!

5 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

Typically fun Gunman build, and it's lovely to see your style applied to interiors as well! The staircase cart is crazy, but works well :thumbup:
The various flower pots and garden areas add some excellent touches of color :classic:

Thanks a lot SK! :)