Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Black Falcons vs lions

Hi this is my moc with my favorites old castles minifigs black falcons and lions.

This is a moc with the classic castle of black falcons wich i make with my way in a 32X32 base plate and at the front in a 16X32 base plate my lions make their attack..:classic:

30101163217_aaf3c7e61c_b.jpg

31164241028_e905fc73ef_h.jpg

44317888894_37e64cccb0_b.jpg

44126336665_f96daac043_h.jpg

45037208321_633a1d2725_h.jpg

44317895474_b7eef84564_h.jpg

45037209981_5fcd7f800a_b.jpg

43226018540_bfd2f8a6db_b.jpg

30101178537_a74db19c2a_h.jpg

44989127622_cd7c6deaea_h.jpg

This castle is just great, I really like the way you made (modernized) it and its allways nice to see those old castle minifigs in such great condition. One can tell that they are your favorites, because you have taken good care of them. Two of three, of my old lion knights have a really used up torso (you can hardly recognize the printing) which is a shame, but that could also be a compliment because they were and still are my favorite minifigs. But yours are just awesome, just like the whole moc/dirorama that you made.

2 hours ago, Daimar said:

This castle is just great, I really like the way you made (modernized) it and its allways nice to see those old castle minifigs in such great condition. One can tell that they are your favorites, because you have taken good care of them. Two of three, of my old lion knights have a really used up torso (you can hardly recognize the printing) which is a shame, but that could also be a compliment because they were and still are my favorite minifigs. But yours are just awesome, just like the whole moc/dirorama that you made.

Thank you Daimar for your very nice coments. That was my paln to make a modernized way of something so classic and nice like this classic castle. I am a man of 80s so for sure this minifigs are my best. And i want them always be there to my moc creations.. 

I agree with everything Daimar said - love the classic feel with the updated techniques/look!  I particularly like the trees against the castle wall (but the enemy could climb them!), the simple but effective terrain and foliage, and the different colors of exposed brick you added to the castle walls.  Just lovely!  :classic:

50 minutes ago, deraven said:

I agree with everything Daimar said - love the classic feel with the updated techniques/look!  I particularly like the trees against the castle wall (but the enemy could climb them!), the simple but effective terrain and foliage, and the different colors of exposed brick you added to the castle walls.  Just lovely!  :classic:

Thanks deraven for your feedback. I hope you like it as i was enjoy it when i was made it.. Its a nostalgic theme with lovely minifigs.. Thanks again. 

Very nice job.  The Castle is the standout.  I like the classic look of the old Falcon Fortress.  The landscaping is simple but also does the job.  Nice job with the figs too.

1 hour ago, zoth33 said:

Very nice job.  The Castle is the standout.  I like the classic look of the old Falcon Fortress.  The landscaping is simple but also does the job.  Nice job with the figs too.

thanks again zoth for your feed back..yes i will make some more the land scape i was thinging at the first to make it simple but i see that i have to do something..so i will come again with another land scape..:classic:

49 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

Nice castle !

It has the good old classic feeling without being too much modern ! Congrats on that ! :thumbup:

Thanks faladrin for your feedback.. I hope you enjoy it.. 

Very nice castle, and lovely figs! I like the classic feel of the whole design, but to make it even more 80's, you'd need to have less attackers and more defenders, just like lego loves it!
"An offensive doctrine says 3 against 1? Nah, we find that idea offensive!" :-D

The gate is also very good. It got hit by a ram or trebuchet before the Lions moved in, right? Good detail with the red archer, too, I guess he's going to support his mates from afar.
You got new brick bricks, the tan ones? If you'd purchase  your Falcon hero their bardings, it'll be just brilliant!
It's really nice that you'Ve crammed the castle and all those details incluing the moat on one 32x32 base, without the whoile scenery being actually crammed!
I'm taking notes, I'm definitely taking notes! :-)

Edited by Aine

9 hours ago, Aine said:

Very nice castle, and lovely figs! I like the classic feel of the whole design, but to make it even more 80's, you'd need to have less attackers and more defenders, just like lego loves it!
"An offensive doctrine says 3 against 1? Nah, we find that idea offensive!" :-D

The gate is also very good. It got hit by a ram or trebuchet before the Lions moved in, right? Good detail with the red archer, too, I guess he's going to support his mates from afar.
You got new brick bricks, the tan ones? If you'd purchase  your Falcon hero their bardings, it'll be just brilliant!
It's really nice that you'Ve crammed the castle and all those details incluing the moat on one 32x32 base, without the whoile scenery being actually crammed!
I'm taking notes, I'm definitely taking notes! :-)

Aine your feedback always travel me inside my all creations..i am waiting 10 more black falcons from bricklink and i am mocing a new lions castle..then i will present a bigger battle..:classic:

This could easily be a set of a new series of castle models. It perfectly combines oldschool looks with modern parts and techniques. Great!

32 minutes ago, peedeejay said:

This could easily be a set of a new series of castle models. It perfectly combines oldschool looks with modern parts and techniques. Great!

thanks again for your very good comment...i hope you realy enjoy my moc..:classic:

Wow. Wanna have this minifigs *-*

Great castle.  Nice touch for the water. It is implied but not too overdone. You seem to be good in building castle things.

7 hours ago, Robin_IV said:

Wow. Wanna have this minifigs *-*

Great castle.  Nice touch for the water. It is implied but not too overdone. You seem to be good in building castle things.

Thanks again Robin IV.. This minifigs are my best. I think are the minifigs that lego must give as with a cmf series.. Thanks for watching and this castle creation.. 

19 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Exactly my thoughts. Even better maybe: this could even be an anniversary set too, for its beauty AND simplicity. A really beautiful revamped model I would buy in an instant!

2 hours ago, Lord Brickington said:

Exactly my thoughts. Even better maybe: this could even be an anniversary set too, for its beauty AND simplicity. A really beautiful revamped model I would buy in an instant!

So nice to read a comment like yours Lord Brickington..i hope you really enjoy it..:classic:

I like the castle, if I were you I would like to have bigger merlons and do not have windows on the ground level. This could be an ideal knight castle for me :) Anyway this is an excellent job!