Sign in to follow this  
Hoth Rebel

Marvel display input/help needed

You might be able to add 76005 Daily Bugle Showdown, 76038 Attack on Avengers Tower, and maybe 76082 ATM Heist Battle.

I would take the fire escape off the side of the Daily Bugle, as well as the red pins for the action features. You might also be able to add a few floors to the Avengers Tower to make it look taller than the rest of the buildings. For the ATM set, you could probably add a floor or two, as well as a roof.

If you use those three, you could modify them and make them around 20 studs each to fill up the rest of the space.

Edited by PickleManDan

I have the Avengers tower modded with 4 sets, so that one would be too big compared to the other ones. The Bugle was my first option, but since it's retired it's not that easy to get. The ATM one is a possiblity.. I will look into that one :) 

Thank you. 

Adding some modulars is definitely a good idea if you can afford them. Detectives Office and the Pet Shop are the two that fit a New York aesthetic the best.

Some kind of bank is always a good addition to any superheroes display considering villains usually like to rob those. Brick Bank seems to be the obvious (and currently the only) choice, but if that's out of your budget and you're able to get some retired sets at a decent price, something like 3661 would work too. 60008 also has a nice building that could easily be converted into a bank. You could also use the little stores that come in sets like 6864, 76057, and the ATM heist that has already been mentioned, and maybe even stack them to create taller buildings. There's also those smaller 3-in1 modulars. For example, you could get 31050 Corner Deli and modify it into a 3-story building with a shawarma restaurant at the bottom.

And I don't know how you would add it into your display, but if you can figure out a way, I can highly recommend getting 76057. It's an excellent set and looks great in any Marvel display! You could even get two to combine them into a full bridge.

11 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

I have the Avengers tower modded with 4 sets, so that one would be too big compared to the other ones. The Bugle was my first option, but since it's retired it's not that easy to get.

Avengers Tower is kind of essential for a Marvel display, though, and it's supposed to be big. Maybe you can display it behind the other buildings? And it's a shame you can't get the Bugle as that's another iconic Marvel building that would have fit in perfectly here.

Good luck with this and keep us updated!