Anonknee Muss

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

22 hours ago, lifeinplastic said:
On 10/24/2019 at 4:15 AM, ArneNielsen said:

So where are all the first-time offenders, all the smart criminals who dont get caught, and all the released prisoners who return to their criminal trade?

Perhaps the majority of other figures are criminals who didn't get caught? I wouldn't trust some of those costumed figures! :tongue:

Neither do I... :head_back:

On 10/23/2019 at 10:44 PM, Ardelon said:

I'm actually surprised they haven't made a archetypical criminal minifig yet. It wouldn't be too hard to make it different from the crooks in City - give him a cloth cap (a piece I'm still waiting for), a domino mask print, and maybe a stethoscope from Friends, like for a safe-cracker.

Maybe something close to @Robert8's take on such? :shrug_oh_well:

48370275432_c9dbd124c2_b.jpg

30 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Neither do I... :head_back:

Maybe something close to @Robert8's take on such? :shrug_oh_well:

48370275432_c9dbd124c2_b.jpg

Jewel thief, art thief. ... CMF crooks are obviously high class thieves.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:06 PM, pooda said:

I think they should make a crook with his tongue sticking out. You know....like blowing a raspberry. 

I agree...something more than our typical CITY stereotypes: 

1.  "bad guy in a boring, printed-on and hardly concealing mask"
  2. "bad guy or girl stupidly jailbreaking someone else out pf prison while still wearing their own prison jumpsuit", and the newest,
  3. "bad guy in a barely believable disguise", would be nice.

And perhaps some jury members, or a lawyer for Series 20? That would be nice - we only have a judge and three police officers so far in the CMF line...and they can't exactly go anywhere without a jury and lawyers. :laugh: Come on, LEGO!

Hey, Thank you for sharing! :) 

The Blacktron guy is inspired by the space bounty hunter from Series 19., the miner is free-style variation on Space miner (series 12(?)) and classic Mtron figs.

3 hours ago, HorcikDesigns said:

Thank you for sharing! :)

Hey, you're welcome! :classic:

3 hours ago, HorcikDesigns said:

The Blacktron guy is inspired by the space bounty hunter from Series 19., the miner is free-style variation on Space miner (series 12(?)) and classic Mtron figs.

I did notice the M-Tron touch there which I dug, as I wished they'd given that CMF M-Tron theming to begin with. 

Now with this Monkey Kid theme coming, I find very interesting that Series 19 included the Monkey King figure

Was that foreshadowing?

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Now with this Monkey Kid theme coming, I find very interesting that Series 19 included the Monkey King figure

Was that foreshadowing?

Maybe just seizing a chance to reuse the overly-specific monkey-king hair+ears mold?

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Was that foreshadowing?

There've been a few suspected instances of that with other CMF, the most notable example I can remember being the S7 Galaxy Patrol CMF from 2012 preceding the following year's Galaxy Squad theme.