Anonknee Muss

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

Just now, Borex said:

16, 17, 18? Say what now? There must be two extra chase figures on the back of the leaflet

Or other countries are getting 2 extra figures while some countries are not 

Blacktron! How awesome is that!

Pretty good series, my favourites are Blacktron & Fox. Some really nice accessories, game controller, bathing duck, chameleon, dachs, flamingo, rugby ball, bike...

The firefighter & bear I'm not too keen on.

4 minutes ago, Borex said:

I really like the lego poop. Is it a new piece, or just the ice/whip cream piece in brown? I think it is a new piece. 

I think you're right about that new piece. I was thinking too about the cream piece but it's too round compared to the poop.

Edited by notpennysboat

Just now, notpennysboat said:

I think you're right about that new piece. I was thinking too about the cream piece but it's too round compared to the poop.

Now we can put poop in the toilets of all our modulars. Minifigs don’t like to flush. 

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Or other countries are getting 2 extra figures while some countries are not 

That would be lame. The other two will be available at sdcc 2020 & 2021 (one at the time of course)

So the 16 clearly has the normal “limited edition” “to collect” written around it. The 17 and 18 clearly have different text around them, but between the low quality picture and the writing being much smaller I can’t tell what they say. 

Surely if there were 2 extra chase figures there’d just be a little 18 icon not the 17 (or even the 16) as well?

So good to have a regular series back. Still unsure about the 16, 17, 18 differences though. Perhaps 2 more unrevealed figs?

Johnny Thunder Guy is immense (more of this theme please with various new animals)

Don't get the bear thing though. What an ugly figure and lazy re-use of parts.

Not complaining though - I forgot how happy regular series make me feel! It's been too long!

10 minutes ago, Borex said:

I don’t know why, but the Monkey King looks a bit taller than the others ,like he is maybe using a belt?

Probably the hip/tail piece. The Monkey King traditionally has a tail.

Just now, gedren_y said:

Probably the hip/tail piece. The Monkey King traditionally has a tail.

That must be it! Too bad they didn’t give him the shorter legs. A monkey shouldn’t be taller than a minifig. Still going to search for this one!

and i really hope that that poop piece will be available through bnp as well. I will need a few of them!

7 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

So the 16 clearly has the normal “limited edition” “to collect” written around it. The 17 and 18 clearly have different text around them, but between the low quality picture and the writing being much smaller I can’t tell what they say. 

Surely if there were 2 extra chase figures there’d just be a little 18 icon not the 17 (or even the 16) as well?

The 2nd badge is written in French and says limited edition 17 to collect. The 3rd one seems to be the same text in Spanish, so with 18 minifigures.

Very strange.

Definitely gonna need the pizza guy. And multiples of the bear. And the flamingo lady and the dog walker and the robot programmer and probably the Blacktron whatever-it-is and biker...

Just now, Paco_777 said:

The 2nd badge is written in French and says limited edition 17 to collect. The 3rd one seems to be the same text in Spanish, so with 18 minifigures.

Very strange.

I was pretty sure that the top parts of both were ‘limited edition’ in Romance languages - but I can’t read the lower parts of either on my phone. That still begs the question of why the 3 languages each claim a different number of characters. 

On 7/16/2019 at 8:14 PM, K_Tiger said:

Neither of the torsos are new at all. The spring green teddy bear is interesting, though. Definitely has that Hidden Side feel.

The green teddy bear IS from Hidden Side;

2 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

I was pretty sure that the top parts of both were ‘limited edition’ in Romance languages - but I can’t read the lower parts of either on my phone. That still begs the question of why

the 3 languages each claim a different number of characters. 

I'm not liking where this may be going.

1 minute ago, Chilis said:

The green teddy bear IS from Hidden Side;

Yeah, I saw it on one of the box backs.

The reverse of the leaflet must have the answer 

Whoever is the OP of this must have it

Does anyone know who is the original source of this?

I don't think the language is the real point, it's just the 3 same languages written on every box. One number, one language, three numbers, three languages, it's just that simple than that.

Edited by notpennysboat

6 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

The reverse of the leaflet must have the answer 

Whoever is the OP of this must have it

Does anyone know who is the original source of this?

Brother From Another Brick credited "FalconFan".

Edited by K_Tiger

8 minutes ago, notpennysboat said:

I don't think the language is the real point, it's just the 3 same languages written on every box. One number, one language, three numbers, three languages, it's just that simple than that.

Doesn’t change the fact that the numbers are different, that’s the thing everybody’s stuck on

Just now, Accio Lego said:

Doesn’t change the fact that the numbers are different, that’s the thing everybody’s stuck on

Which is the real point to focus

51 minutes ago, Paco_777 said:

Very strange.

Don't want to jinx it but.... country specific bonus minifigs perhaps? Just a guess.

Honestly, that flamingo mold is one of the best things to ever come out of the CMF line.  Hope my minifigures like leopard print pants because I'm going to have plenty!  They're going to bring so much color and life to so many builds.

1 minute ago, TheNerdyOne_ said:

Hope my minifigures like leopard print pants because I'm going to have plenty! 

Haha, nuff said :wink:

27 minutes ago, leafan said:

Don't want to jinx it but.... country specific bonus minifigs perhaps? Just a guess.

Except they said no more regional exclusives

8 minutes ago, BaristaBricks said:

Except they said no more regional exclusives

Do you have a source on that please? I'd like to throw it back at them when they break their word.