Anonknee Muss

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

On 11/17/2018 at 1:09 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

But, the possibility of costumed CMF archetypes may not be entirely out of the question, as there's supposed to be a character named Ice Cream Cone voiced by Artero Castro in the sequel.

Well, scratch that. Looks like Castro's character isn't a costumed CMF archetype after all:

45251821284_62d85410ee_z.jpg

On 11/19/2018 at 1:18 AM, K_Tiger said:

The remakes they did for the Christmas set...3 years ago(?) were pretty nice, but one like his would be a welcome edition. Of course, a costume-style snowman is long overdue.

Who said anything about a costume? A proper snowman would be awesome! Or what about a double sided head so you decide whether it’s a real snowman or a costume!

All I meant by costume is in how it's constructed, as in it slips over the minifigure's torso. I'd much prefer they went the Yeti/Squarefoot route, with no minifigure head at all.

51 minutes ago, tecnomod said:

for me 

lego movie series 1

superheroes with stan lee

series 19

Disney series 2 is due mid year, so sadly, no Stan the man. The rest should be right though.

21 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Yep, by me. That would be the first unaccurate prediction I make.

Ok you have me confused. Is it confirmed, or not? I thought you were like our Lego insider or something :wink:

20 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Yep, by me. That would be the first unaccurate prediction I make.

It was confirmed by Matthew Ashton actually. Anyone following Matthew Ashton on Twitter will know the Giraffe suit is the only confirmed minifigure for TLM2 so far.

Image didn’t post gah!

I’d assume he looks exactly like that!

1 hour ago, Steampunk Sheriff said:

With Red Dead being so popular I'd be hoping for some flow into CMF

Long time no see. We’ve not seen any Wild West in TLM2 trailers so far. Even just one minifigure would be appreciated.

Considering LEGO is going more aggressively for those chinese yuans, and after seeing they reused the S12 Piggy Guy for the chinese set, my guess for Series 19 is

Mouse Suit Boy

To be reused later on a set celebrating the 2020 Year of the Rat

4 hours ago, Giac88 said:

Ok, we got the first picture of the series now :cry_happy:

You must mean the CMS for The Lego Movie 2 rather than Series 19. :wink:

10 hours ago, PrisonBrick said:

*insert image here*

This has already been confirmed, we have a thread in Lego Licensed for speculation on the Disney series. This image serves as concrete proof.

Here's a custom CMF draft which I missed back from October that's the work of two YouTubers giving their predictions for Series 19:

I could go for a lot of those, but I think it is way too heavy on City figures, and archetypes we already get year-in and year-out really need to be outstanding design-wise to warrant a CMF slot, IMO. Nothing there for Space fans, and only one hit for the Fantasy guys. We're pretty much getting the golfer in the TLM2 wave with President Business. Grocery Clerk, Baker and Teacher are just too similar to past figures, beyond just the gender swaps. Teacher is just a bit too similar to the Librarian. It was nice they limited it to only two mascots. Points for the Not-a-Chippendale's dancer. Never gonna happen, but it does remind me of that hilarious SNL skit, so kudos. In fact, I'm gonna see about BL the right parts to make one. Nice bit of S.19 fantasy, which still feels so far away.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

I could go for a lot of those, but I think it is way too heavy on City figures, and archetypes we already get year-in and year-out really need to be outstanding design-wise to warrant a CMF slot, IMO. Nothing there for Space fans, and only one hit for the Fantasy guys. We're pretty much getting the golfer in the TLM2 wave with President Business. Grocery Clerk, Baker and Teacher are just too similar to past figures, beyond just the gender swaps. Teacher is just a bit too similar to the Librarian. It was nice they limited it to only two mascots. Points for the Not-a-Chippendale's dancer. Never gonna happen, but it does remind me of that hilarious SNL skit, so kudos. In fact, I'm gonna see about BL the right parts to make one. Nice bit of S.19 fantasy, which still feels so far away.

I'd love to see @just2good and @Ashnflash give their own predictions and artwork for Series 19, to whom that video's creator give credit to for inspiration! :classic:

On 1/16/2019 at 9:59 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

I'd love to see @just2good and @Ashnflash give their own predictions and artwork for Series 19, to whom that video's creator give credit to for inspiration! :classic:

Ahah ya I'm working on an original series.