Anonknee Muss

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

On 10/4/2018 at 9:53 AM, x105Black said:

I'd love to see more Castle / Fantasy characters, so I'll say a Centaur.

I would also like to see more Castle / Fantasy characters like evil king, evil fairy, evil genie, ice king, but I would say a statue, stone or terracotta statue, an historical character would be great too.

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

You and me both buddy! :thumbup: :grin: 

Personally, I could see us getting a female counterpart to the archetype sometime down the road here in a future series, more likely than not reusing his helmet. By the way, speaking of that helmet, what particular recolors would desire for that part yourself? :classic:

Black and purple for me or Earth blue.

54 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Black and purple for me or Earth blue.

Off the top of my own head, I'd probably like to see Metallic Copper with Bright Red crest/antennas and Metallic Silver with Dark Azure crest/antennas. :shrug_oh_well:

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Off the top of my own head, I'd probably like to see Metallic Copper with Bright Red crest/antennas and Metallic Silver with Dark Azure crest/antennas. :shrug_oh_well:

Pretty good colour combinations if I say so myself. I didn’t think of metallic copper :head_back:

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Pretty good colour combinations if I say so myself. I didn’t think of metallic copper :head_back:

Thanks! :classic: Let me just say regarding Metallic Copper, I pretty much stick that color into almost every CMF fill-out suggestion I make over on @CopMike's Embassy topic, whether it be for a printed detail or a part. :grin:

10 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Thanks! :classic: Let me just say regarding Metallic Copper, I pretty much stick that color into almost every CMF fill-out suggestion I make over on @CopMike's Embassy topic, whether it be for a printed detail or a part. :grin:

I can’t blame you! The colour was first introduced in ninjago and it completely went under my radar until the colour was introduced as bat accessories this year.

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

I can’t blame you! The colour was first introduced in ninjago and it completely went under my radar until the colour was introduced as bat accessories this year.

I myself wasn't aware of its existence until a short while after those Winter 2017 sets hit the shelves, as the color looked like to me to merely be Dark Orange.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

I would like to see a little Dutch girl.  Also a crocodile Dundee type guy (or the kangaroo/koala suit like in the artwork we saw) 

when I travel to different countries I use a mini figure to display for each country.  (Statue of liberty for USA, Leserhosen Guy for Germany, etc). I need a better one for the Netherlands and Australia because the ones I have are a real stretch.   

In fact, I’d love to have an entire series of country-specific figures.  (New countries we don’t have yet).  You could work in fantasy, castle, etc if a particular country is known for something like that.  

20 hours ago, ndawgg said:

I would like to see a little Dutch girl.  Also a crocodile Dundee type guy (or the kangaroo/koala suit like in the artwork we saw) 

Both of those sound excellent! :thumbup: :sweet:

20 hours ago, ndawgg said:

In fact, I’d love to have an entire series of country-specific figures.  (New countries we don’t have yet).  You could work in fantasy, castle, etc if a particular country is known for something like that.  

Indeed! Along with a themed series that would explore fashions of twentieth century, that's a CMS that I wouldn't mind missing a non-themed series for! :classic:

On 10/6/2018 at 1:10 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

You and me both buddy! :thumbup: :grin: 

Personally, I could see us getting a female counterpart to the archetype sometime down the road here in a future series, more likely than not reusing his helmet. By the way, speaking of that helmet, what particular recolors would desire for that part yourself? :classic:

For some reason i think a shade of blue (lightblue?) would work well as the colour of a captain. But i'd love it if the whole retro space theme would get some attention.

If they would do a retro spacelady i would like to see something like this

On 10/8/2018 at 3:51 PM, Borex said:

For some reason i think a shade of blue (lightblue?) would work well as the colour of a captain.

Something like Sand Blue, perhaps? 

Personally, I wouldn't want to see something too skimpy in attire. :sceptic:

But i'd love it if the whole retro space theme would get some attention.

I'd love for the genre to receive a whole playtheme for that matter! :grin:

There's gotta be another Western figure in there. I hope so, at least. Perhaps a cowboy figure with one of those unreleased hats from TLM, or a different looking kind of outlaw (just dark brown and dark tan attire instead of black), or a sheriff's deputy.
Any Western civilians or workers like bankers would be welcome, too, but that may be stretching it. Who's got more?

Edited by General Magma

7 hours ago, General Magma said:

There's gotta be another Western figure in there. I hope so, at least. Perhaps a cowboy figure with one of those unreleased hats from TLM, or a different looking kind of outlaw (just dark brown and dark tan attire instead of black), or a sheriff's deputy.
Any Western civilians or workers like bankers would be welcome, too, but that may be stretching it. Who's got more?

Unlreased hat’s? Do you have a link or picture?

-B&P Guardian

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Something like Sand Blue, perhaps? 

Personally, I wouldn't want to see something too skimpy in attire. :sceptic:

I'd love for the genre to receive a whole playtheme for that matter! :grin:

- Ooooh Sand blue. Yes, please!

- Hmm now you mention it. I didn't notice really. Not too skimpy indeed. It was more meant for the helmet anyways, i really like those strange helmets.

- With retro aliens and retro spaceships *oh2*

8 hours ago, General Magma said:

Maybe asian railroadworkers? Or trappers?

On 10/9/2018 at 9:25 PM, DarrellBricker said:

Frontiersman with the coonskin cap ...

We are definitely overdue for a Frontiersman archetype.

On 10/10/2018 at 3:43 AM, Borex said:

Ooooh Sand blue. Yes, please!

I'd imagine that a Sand Blue variant of the Retro Spaceman would retain his Light Bluish Grey and Dark Bluish Grey accents but his Flame Yellowish Orange ones would be replaced by some other color. Bright Red maybe?

It was more meant for the helmet anyways, i really like those strange helmets.

I'd love to see an  Adam Strange type of helmet! :smug:

With retro aliens and retro spaceships *oh2*

...retro, Art Deco rocketcraft like this one creation in particular! :purrr:

IMG_0708

On 10/9/2018 at 6:58 PM, General Magma said:

Oh, what about a U.S. Cavalry general and/or soldier? :shrug_oh_well:

6 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Oh, what about a U.S. Calvary general and/or soldier? :shrug_oh_well:

Surely you mean cavalry as TLG reportedly doesn't 'do' religion. :tongue:

13 hours ago, General Magma said:

*insert image here*

Woah I wish we had those legs on the very right, they’re amazing!

Edited by J4ck

On 10/10/2018 at 5:53 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

We are definitely overdue for a Frontiersman archetype.

We got one if you count Wiley Fusebot from the LEGO Movie series. But "robot frontiersman" is a little too oddly specific for most people. I swapped out his head and hands to make a Davy Crockett-type character, and even then, I wish the outfit were more "fringed buckskin leathers" and less "ratty overalls."

Here are a few historical archetypes that I hope to see at least a couple of for Series 19:

• Victorian Gentleman/Gentlewoman
  • Oriental Emperor/Empress
  • Dutch Milkmaid
  • Alpine Goat Herder
  • Mayflower Pilgrim
  • Viking Chieftain
  • Arabian Prince/Princess
  • Babylonian King
  • Medieval Blacksmith
  • Edwardian Gentlewoman 
  • 1900's Motorcar Driver
10 hours ago, Karalora said:

We got one if you count Wiley Fusebot from the LEGO Movie series. But "robot frontiersman" is a little too oddly specific for most people. I swapped out his head and hands to make a Davy Crockett-type character, and even then, I wish the outfit were more "fringed buckskin leathers" and less "ratty overalls."

Beside the lack of fringed buckskin, I also don't really care for the color of his coonskin cap, as I'd rather wish to see it in either Dark Bluish Grey or Dark Brown with Black stripes.