Anonknee Muss

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

Also, this thread we are in now is a thread for Series 19, not the whole year of 2019.

Which comes under the year 2019, which there is a thread for.

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

There's already a thread for Future Series Rumors:

DC and Marvel have generic “future” threads but that doesn’t stop people creating threads for sets of a particular year.

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

But the CMF series had always had a thread per series, not per year like other themes :classic:

But I'm no one to decide which thread should be keep. So, I don't know. I just opened because that's how it has been done for Series 1 to 18 since 2010

I wonder if there is going to be some sort for gimmick for this series, like the S17 Highwayman or the S18 Classic Policeman

Maybe this series is going to be tied somehow to the TLM2 and that's why it will come just 2.5 months after TLM2 series?  

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I wonder if there is going to be some sort for gimmick for this series, like the S17 Highwayman or the S18 Classic Policeman

They should stop doing that but if its just a so-called 'mystery' character like Highwayman with 3 or more per box then so be it; if its some intentionally rare character like the classic policeman or percival graves then :facepalm:

On 9/29/2018 at 11:57 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

LEGO movie 2 CMF is coming February 2019 and Series 19 is coming in April 

Is series 19 themed or a regular series? Too early to know?

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

If the name is in fact Series 19 it will certainly be a non-licensed series, but no telling whether it might have a "theme" not tied to any specific product line like the Birthday Party theme of Series 18 or the Monsters theme of Series 14.

14 hours ago, J4ck said:

Too early to know. All that’s known about it is that it is indeed coming in April of 2019 

Edited by Falconfan1414

On 9/30/2018 at 5:41 PM, J4ck said:

Personally, I think you should rename/redesignate that 2019 CMS topic for the now confirmed The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part CMS, as there was an individual topic set apart for the first movie's CMS back in 2014. That, or a moderator should perhaps merge this topic under your broader one (since it was posted first) and redesignate it as a discussion topic for Series 19 only. 

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Thank you very much for the news, @Robert8!

I'm really looking forward to this series. The unlicensed series have gotten too rarely - only one per year is really a shame. I wish back the beginning of the CMF series when there were two til three regular series per year and no licensed.

5 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Thank you very much for the news, @Robert8!

I'm really looking forward to this series. The unlicensed series have gotten too rarely - only one per year is really a shame. I wish back the beginning of the CMF series when there were two til three regular series per year and no licensed.

I think a regular normal series in long overdue

I hope this Series 19 will be as good and innovative as Series 15 and Series 16 (Series 17 dropped the ball a little bit, IMO)

Hope they'll reuse the new medium legs here 

23 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Too early to know. All that’s known about it is that it is indeed coming in April of 2019 

So odd that it is 2.5 months after the previous series.

Can anyone confirm/deny the set number?

21 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Personally, I think you should rename/redesignate that 2019 CMS topic for the now confirmed The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part CMS, as there was an individual topic set apart for the first movie's CMS back in 2014. That, or a moderator should perhaps merge this topic under your broader one (since it was posted first) and redesignate it as a discussion topic for Series 19 only. 

I agree with the second half, the TLBM CMF thread was merged with the main TLBM thread so I’m think merge this with mine and make it Series 19 personally.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:52 AM, Robert8 said:

But the CMF series had always had a thread per series, not per year like other themes :classic:

But I'm no one to decide which thread should be keep. So, I don't know. I just opened because that's how it has been done for Series 1 to 18 since 2010  

Fair enough.

The set number is pretty much a given, because CMF series set numbers are consecutive and Harry Potter was 71022, TLM2 is 71023 (I've seen it listed as such). Therefore Series 19 has to be 71024, unless there is CMF related D2C somewhere here but I doubt it

@WhiteFang could you please merge the other thread into this one? :classic:

19 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Hope they'll reuse the new medium legs here 

I really hope that, too! The new medium legs were a great invention. So they of course have to be used in future CMF series. But even more I'd like them to appear in regular sets - but I don't expect that to happen before 2020.

While many of us here may have exhaustive CMF wishlists, if there was only one archetype you'd hope to see for Series 19 (or at least feel is seriously overdue), which would it be? :classic:

I'm hoping to see a Amelia Earhart inspired Aviatrix, while on the other hand, I feel that we are quite long over due for a Firefighter/Fireman CMF. Also, I think that both the Steampunk and Anime genres could really use some representation in the line.

I’d like to see more retro spacefigs. A reuse of the retro spacemans helmet in a different colour to mark him as captain or something like that would be great for me. Or another nice humanoid alien

I also hope for more medium legs and in different colours. I am very happy with these legs. 

What i don’t hope to see is more  specific parts which also aren’t really greatly fitting with studs, like the snake from Voldemort. It must stay lego

14 hours ago, x105Black said:

I'd love to see more Castle / Fantasy characters, so I'll say a Centaur.

Castle would be cool. Since I don’t see a Wild West theme happening, more Wild West would be appreciated!

22 hours ago, x105Black said:

I'd love to see more Castle / Fantasy characters, so I'll say a Centaur.

I'm also a Castle/Fantasy fan, so I'd love to see some more fantasy monsters like a Golem or an Ogre.

38 minutes ago, Phyre said:

I'm also a Castle/Fantasy fan, so I'd love to see some more fantasy monsters like a Golem or an Ogre.

Rock Golem, Fire Golem, Ice Golem.

I would like to see another minifigure with a stud shooter. That’d be amazing.

On 10/4/2018 at 4:27 PM, Borex said:

I'd like to see more retro spacefigs. A reuse of the retro spacemans helmet in a different colour to mark him as captain or something like that would be great for me. 

You and me both buddy! :thumbup: :grin: 

Personally, I could see us getting a female counterpart to the archetype sometime down the road here in a future series, more likely than not reusing his helmet. By the way, speaking of that helmet, what particular recolors would desire for that part yourself? :classic: