Anonknee Muss

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

Here are the estimated set numbers (see below), what are our predictions Bois and Grills? Most likely The Lego Movie 2 Series 1 for January. I’m predicting another 2:1 ratio of Licensed to Regular (includes themed).

[71025]: Series 19 - August/September 2019

Edited by J4ck
Updated Information

Betting on Harry Potter series 2 for September. 

Maybe: 

Dudley Dursley

Petunia Dursley

Vernon Dursley

Harry (Yule ball) 

Ron (Yule ball)

Hermione (Yule ball) 

Viktor Krum (Durmstrang outfit) 

Fleur Delacour (Beauxbatons outfit) 

Percy Weasley (Weasley jumper) 

Fred Weasley (Quidditch) 

George Weasley (Quidditch) 

Bill Weasley ( Werewolf face, gringotts uniform??)

Madam Maxine

Igor Karkaroff

Nymphadora Tonks (alternate hair) 

Marietta Edgecombe (with spots) 

Sirius Black

Winky (house elf) 

Demiguise

Leta Lestrange

Fantastic Beasts unknown

Luna with lion mask

Then for series 19: a themed series? 

Themes maybe: 

Countries/states: (this would be awesome): folk dancer from Norway, director from LA, software engineer from San Francisco, Israeli Mossad agent (as if, but still would be awesome). 

Famous people: Newton and an apple, Lady Gaga in her meat dress, Penn and Teller doing a trick. 

Sports: basketball player, Luge etc

Edited by Lego-fire

I agree with the Licensed/Regular/Licensed format. January is definitely going to be TLM2, and I also believe Wizarding World 2 in the late summer slot is a fair assumption. I think (read: hope) the spring slot is a vanilla series. Give us 16 (no, we don't need a one-per-case chase figure) figures covering various subjects, please.

With nothing being said up onto this point by Warner Brothers regarding the fate of The Billion Brick Race, it's likely safe to assume that we won't be seeing that movie for 2019, and therefore not to expect one of 2019's three CMSs to be done for that cinematic spinoff.

So, having addressed that, I'm personally expecting January's CMS to be (without a doubt) for The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, Series 19 (non-themed hopefully) to be released for either May or September, and a second Disney CMS for whichever month S19's release date doesn't fall on. If anything, I feel Lego will want to give us that inevitable second Disney CMS for next year over a second Wizarding World CMS, as so to save the latter for late 2020 to coincide with the theatrical release of Fantastic Beasts 3.

Interesting to see a yearly topic, as we usually discuss upcoming series in the Future thread and have a separate thread for each individual series.

Either way, yeah, I'd expect 2 licensed and 1 normal series.  I'm leaning more towards being a fan of licensed series because I'm starting to change my mind in the yellow vs fleshie debate...

On 8/9/2018 at 9:14 AM, x105Black said:

Interesting to see a yearly topic, as we usually discuss upcoming series in the Future thread and have a separate thread for each individual series.

Either way, yeah, I'd expect 2 licensed and 1 normal series.  I'm leaning more towards being a fan of licensed series because I'm starting to change my mind in the yellow vs fleshie debate...

I’m a yellow for life!

I’m very very very very very very very doubtful that Series 19 will be themed.

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

I’m very very very very very very very doubtful that Series 19 will be themed.

Like I've said elsewhere recently, if anything, I'd imagine that Series 20 will rather be themed instead. But, having said that, perhaps it will have nothing more than a S10 Mr. Gold-like chase figure.

9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Like I've said elsewhere recently, if anything, I'd imagine that Series 20 will rather be themed instead. But, having said that, perhaps it will have nothing more than a S10 Mr. Gold-like chase figure.

I agree that I don’t think it’ll be themed but have a chase figure like the police figure.

Based off of the trailer alone, what predictions are we going to have for TLM 2 CMF Series? Maybe this might be the first series that contains a mini Doll? Or perhaps a minidoll character made into a minifigure?

If we are getting more licensed series I prefer them to be non-superhero ones, as the parts tend to be more multipurpose than the parts in SH CMF series. I find SH ones are rarely useful for anything but SH, whereas normally some to many of the parts (in the HP ones, for example) can be used for other themes.

I'm kind of hoping it's just 16, I guess it'll depends on the designs. Unless they throw in a bunch of Sewer Babies as accessories, then the sky's the limit. :laugh:

Edited by K_Tiger

7 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I'm kind of hoping it's just 16, I guess it'll depends on the designs. Unless they throw in a bunch of Sewer Babies as accessories, then the sky's the limit. :laugh:

That’s the spirit!!

I’m hoping for lots post apocalyptic minifigures and new pieces.

Here’s another two possibilities:

Possibility #1

January: TLM2

May: Series 19

September: Overwatch

Possbility #2

May: Overwatch

September: Series 19

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Possbility #2

September: Series 19

S.19 would have to be a barn-burner to stand a chance of me not being completely butthurt over having to wait over a year on a "regular" series.

16 hours ago, J4ck said:

September: Overwatch

Honestly, I'm not expecting to see an Overwatch CMS anytime soon here, if ever at all. Like the DC and Marvel Super Heroes themes, I think TLG will be able to shoehorn all and any of the game's many characters into various random playsets without any leftovers that would otherwise feel out of place, if you know what I mean by that.

On 8/28/2018 at 5:18 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Honestly, I'm not expecting to see an Overwatch CMS anytime soon here, if ever at all. Like the DC and Marvel Super Heroes themes, I think TLG will be able to shoehorn all and any of the game's many characters into various random playsets without any leftovers that would otherwise feel out of place, if you know what I mean by that.

Plus, is it big enough for a CMF series. It seems CMF have to sell to a whole range of people, not just fans of the franchise, to be successful.

8 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

Another possibility:

January: TLM2 Series 1
April/May: Series 19
August/September: TLM2 Series 2

Nope, that won’t happen series 1 & 2 are too close together, the product will become too saturated.

If there is a series 2 it’ll be January 2020.

Series 19 will be released on April18th 2019

Source: @Falconfan1414

It comes too close after TLM2 series, which makes me wonder if there is a reason for that. 

TLM2 will come 6 months after Harry Potter, but here the gap between Series 19 will come only 2 and a half months after TLM2

Edited by Robert8

Apparently, there’s 2.5 months in between TLM2 series and Series 19. At first I was concerned but I thought there could be overlap where TLM2 is kept in production and is sold for another 1.5 months after Series 19 is released. Would this be feasible?

On 9/29/2018 at 4:15 PM, J4ck said:

There’s already a thread for CMF 2019:

There's already a thread for Future Series Rumors:

Also, this thread we are in now is a thread for Series 19, not the whole year of 2019.