Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Helms Deep

Hi this is my update version of my helms deep with a lot of deference from my first.

The walls are 18 studs tall from 6 that was the original..and a lot of others..:classic:

44935605022_076d02d12a_h.jpg

IMG_20180929_124846.jpg

31111502668_0b49ac00de_z.jpg

44265052124_4ac9d080ba_z.jpg

44072835595_317cc91c1a_h.jpg

44984250161_5a92c319d8_z.jpg

44984260261_5740f09219_z.jpg

30048349117_15812004ff_z.jpg

Edited by pantelis

Good Job! The detail is really nice, and the overall feel of the MOC is really castle-y and very accurate. I just feel like there should be more orcs.

47 minutes ago, meepinater said:

Good Job! The detail is really nice, and the overall feel of the MOC is really castle-y and very accurate. I just feel like there should be more orcs.

thanks meepinater for your feedback..the true is that must be a lot of orcs more..............!!!!!!!!!:classic:

Nice job.  I like the landscaping around Helms Deep.  I just feel its a little to compact, the wall needs to be longer and its missing the long ramp to the front gate.  Other than that cool build.  

2 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Nice job.  I like the landscaping around Helms Deep.  I just feel its a little to compact, the wall needs to be longer and its missing the long ramp to the front gate.  Other than that cool build.  

Thanks zoth33 for your feedback.. Yes i will try to fix the ramp at the front.. The moc is in 2 48x48 base plates it was the only way to be in the livingroom so its more compact than usual... 

Yeah I understand about having space.  Hopefully I get some time to finish my builds soon and post them.  I'm still trying to organize and sort a lot of my lego.  My room is in the basement and my lego have to stay down there or get attacked by cats or my kids.  

7 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Yeah I understand about having space.  Hopefully I get some time to finish my builds soon and post them.  I'm still trying to organize and sort a lot of my lego.  My room is in the basement and my lego have to stay down there or get attacked by cats or my kids.  

hahaha...yes that the true...i dont have cat but i have kid so i can understund you..:classic:

I actually think this is an excellent helms deep! Instantly recognizable and the landscape around it makes the whole model feel cinematic. You've done a great job with one of the most iconic scenes in the franchise!

2 hours ago, Nick Wolfe said:

I actually think this is an excellent helms deep! Instantly recognizable and the landscape around it makes the whole model feel cinematic. You've done a great job with one of the most iconic scenes in the franchise!

Thank you very much Nick Wolfe for your nice commnets and for watching my creation.. I want from the first to make it no so big but a lot of cinematic that you say. I hope you enjoy it. The only problem that i see is that i dont have a lot of orcs..... 

I see so many new lego pieces here! You bought a few of them, right? ;-)
I like the creation. It's not your usual 1980's, but it's still classic and very clean. I'm surprised how well the empty grey shields work and look! A simple militia-style stuff, but the numbers give it a powerful effect!
It's always intriguin to see the fleshy minifigs. They are so natural, and they blend in with surroundings, unlike the old Simpsons... :-)

Edited by Aine

8 hours ago, Aine said:

I see so many new lego pieces here! You bought a few of them, right? ;-)
I like the creation. It's not your usual 1980's, but it's still classic and very clean. I'm surprised how well the empty grey shields work and look! A simple militia-style stuff, but the numbers give it a powerful effect!
It's always intriguin to see the fleshy minifigs. They are so natural, and they blend in with surroundings, unlike the old Simpsons... :-)

Thanks once again Aine for your comments i like that yoy see all this details that i have to my mind when i was made it..:classic:

17 minutes ago, peedeejay said:

Great! This is how an official models from LEGO should have been like.

Thank you very much for your feedback peedeejay i hope you like it!!  :classic:

Nice build. Better than the Lego version imao. I think the curved slope leading to the gate could be more implied. But this is nitpicking. Ignore it. :)

7 hours ago, Robin_IV said:

Nice build. Better than the Lego version imao. I think the curved slope leading to the gate could be more implied. But this is nitpicking. Ignore it. :)

Thanks Robin IV for your feedback.. I hope you like it.. 

Definitely has a better feel of size and heft over the official set!

4 hours ago, PxChris said:

Definitely has a better feel of size and heft over the official set!

Thanks again PxChris for your feedback..!!