TriAngle

No space for the Buwizz (sort of)

so after working on my rally car which is desinged to run on seperate batteries (handheld)

few months ago i discovered Buwizz and i know it'll perform with one.

so i made a moc-up of one and test fit it.

it fits but doesn't look good at the same time anyone got some ideas?

Pictures here:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h_o1-qI8ISsLcfZjW3fiXs0ap2SzKZYO

You can get rid of one of the XL motors and place the BuWizz in its place. One XL motor with a BuWizz is more than enough to move a car this size. 

Also consider changing the angle of the steering links to something less aggressive. They should be more parallel to the front axle. The steering will become more responsive and stronger, preventing toe-out. 

4 minutes ago, BusterHaus said:

You can get rid of one of the XL motors and place the BuWizz in its place. One XL motor with a BuWizz is more than enough to move a car this size. 

Also consider changing the angle of the steering links to something less aggressive. They should be more parallel to the front axle. The steering will become more responsive and stronger, preventing toe-out. 

i know the steering problem. but due to packeging it's the way it is (for now until i get a pf servo) 1XL? hmmmm i'll run some tests with it and see how it performs.

Note: that i use rubber bands to help with the steering.

Edited by TriAngle

Just stack the Buwizz on top of the XL motors. You might also want a new front steering mechanism, like this one by Sheepo:

1.jpg

Just now, Saberwing40k said:

Just stack the Buwizz on top of the XL motors. You might also want a new front steering mechanism, like this one by Sheepo:

1.jpg

i'll be getting a pf servo if it doesn't fit i have a return to center brick