Actually, that should be a bell! But as it is .....

Have fun watching. Greetings

Edited by uefchen

I don't like clickbait titles on a forum, you could have just titled it "bear trap".

The moc it self looks alright, the video on the other hand is just beyond cringe worthy.

If you want slow motion, actually film it as slow motion and not just a 1 fps slideshow. The egg part I can understand, but I didn't need to see the same for a banana - I get the idea, it's a bear trap after all.

I stopped watching at that part, I couldn't handle my suffering anymore.

3 hours ago, Carsten Svendsen said:

I don't like clickbait titles on a forum, you could have just titled it "bear trap".

Phew - that is kind of a statement! 

"Build The Impossible" was recently a thread title here - with >nothing< as content, just "baiting for clicks".

One thing (I guess) is, EB needs clicks. Without, it would go down tomorrow (I believe, that is all!) 

I do agree with your sentiments - entirely. I certainly do not like bear traps >at all<. Well, I do not like cannons, guns, tree "processors", brown coal miners, shooting devices, gasoline guzzlers called super cars, whale hunters (etc. pp.) >at all< and all were here as models on EB or even from TLG. In fact, I am very much engaged in fighting against such "machines". But I do like to see such creations in LEGO. Because I learn from them without doing harm. And then I becomes (for me) fun.  

But knowing @uefchen's creations from his various forum entries, I was just thrilled to see another of his creations. Not the real life variety but a "thing" made in LEGO. That is so much of a difference to me.

I also do disagree (with all honor!) with your judgement about the video. Bananas and eggs - playing it right, I would have had folks around making an omelette and a fruit salad. 

No offense at all - I have seen what you build here on EB - and that is (for me) skill- wise uncomprehensible as well.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
Thorsten