Sign in to follow this  
AnkTales

[MOC]LEGO Star Destroyer Finalizer Moc with 10,000 Bricks

Hello everyone! I want to share with you this wonderful moc built by a friend! Margherita congratulations! :sweet::sweet:

Edited by AnkTales

Well that's pretty freaking awesome, (although this much black is a lot to take in). 

(Quick sidenote for the video: you might want to scale back on the intro, the brick-built part is cute, but 25 seconds of intro in a 2 minute video...*huh*)

22 hours ago, brobert said:

Well that's pretty freaking awesome, (although this much black is a lot to take in). 

(Quick sidenote for the video: you might want to scale back on the intro, the brick-built part is cute, but 25 seconds of intro in a 2 minute video...*huh*)

You're right, thanks for the advice! The second intro, that of the bricknews, was made at a later time. When on the channel we started to upload so many moc of Italian builders. I will think how to improve everything! ;)

21 hours ago, Terrasher said:

Awesome display. The black pieces glimmering slightly in the light make the ship look like a chunk of space.

True! it's very scenic!

20 hours ago, Only Sinner said:

Damn, that’s pretty sweet! It looks much more evil in black. More so than average Imperial equipment at any rate.

I agree with you!

19 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

It's beautiful, your friend did an awesome job, why did he build it in black?

Thank you! from what I understand, in the universe of Star Wars is black. In the film it is dark gray ;)

4 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Very nice! There's another SD in the background, what about that?

Yes, she has also done other spaceships. Probably, in the next few days, I will upload the video of that too on the channel;)

Hi guys, sorry for the delay :blush: it was a demanding period.

Many thanks to all of you for compliments. 
It was a challenging built, but so cool, presented for the first time to Lucca Comics and Games 2017.
We (I, Alessandro (wedge09) and Mauri) has built it in black  because in the books it is black. It is a stealth starship. In the films it's impossible to have a black starship in the black space.
And then: shiny black is so bad!!!
To the background you can see the starship Harrower-Class Dreadnought, around 4200 pieces from Star Wars The Old Republic Videogame. 

Thank you so much!!! :wub:

Edited by Daala