Cylo

[MOC] Z-4 Speeder Bike

Hi all, today I present to you my take on the Z-4 speeder bike. This is mainly a mod of 75133 rebel battle pack but that speeder is oversized and I wanted to scale it down. I hope you like it!

speeder 3speeder1speeder 2

Here is the canon appearance of the speeder:

Image result for z4 speeder bike

Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome!

Hey man!  Pretty great looking speeder.  I know we're working within the constraints of the system, but it seems to me that the back is just a little too long, relative to the size of the minifig?  I'm kind of torn on the use of the black cones on the bars in the front, it both smooths the front and kinda breaks up the visual...  But it looks like you kind of need them to maintain stability with that bracket so no big deal.  I really like the use of the engine pieces on the back, that matches the actual speeder pretty well.  One thing I've seen on other speeders is the use of a 2x2 corner for the vanes in the front, which I think works pretty well instead of the triangle road sign piece. 

Overall though, I like it, and good job!

Dear JarJar, it's coincident that we are working on a similar MOC topic. My interesting is the period of Clone Wars and prior to EP4, so I'm not familiar to Z-4 bike,

43139037060_da06e9d67f_z.jpg

but it seems like a bike that appeared in EP3 Saleucami, thus there's my MOC for your reference. would you please access our discussion again in following post?

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/167714-moc-star-wars-clone-barc-trooper-speeder-and-recreate-eve-order-66-on-saleucami-wip/

Well this is turning more into a MOC, I first just wanted to make an alternate build but I going to have to make a few more changes!