Glumsfield

Come visit the city of Glumsfield

Don't be too hasty with those 16x32 plates around Ninjago City; rumour has it there'll be a third expansion to the theme, so you might want to save some room.

Still, looking good. I like your table arrangements. And good luck fitting the Expert rollercoaster in, it's pretty huge. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

I was planning to fit in another Ninjago City set initially, I'm sure they'll keep releasing them, but I think it would look too crowded for my layout. Time will tell I guess.

The roller coaster will fit, but it's huge!

3 hours ago, carebear said:

I loved watching this video!

- Realy like you upcoming Town!

Great Work!

Greetings!

Thank you! Happy you like it! =)

I asked for some help in my latest city update, I would appreciate some more ideas! Got some really cool ones, but it won't hurt with some more. =)

Have a great week, all!

@Glumsfield Looks really good, you are making a great effort. It's wonderful. I wish I had that kind of affinity to LEGO, but no I'm just a knight. I can just learn fighting and combat prowess and be stuck in the "flight-zone" of either space mercenaries or buccaneering ontop of dinosaurs with basketballs.

The more I see Eurobricks the more I can see myself being lenient to leave the Defense of coming to use a blaster. I've prepared for that with Role-Playing and my DISCORD, so hopefully I create myself a nice Polish castle of my own stock.

Been watching your City Updates for a while now.  Looking good.  You city like mine needs to be very kid friendly.  You seam to do a better job them me keeping your presentable.  

Thanks!

I get a ton of help from my kids actually, my oldest son builds all the modulars and he keeps everything in place in the layout, my youngest son loves to play around with all the buildings and to place minifigs, my daughter just reeks havoc all over. =)