Sign in to follow this  
Wifey Blocks

Hello and Greetings to Everyone!

Hello everyone! This is Wifey Blocks Studios. I recently started creating brickfilms shorts. I am now dedicated in growing this passion. I am very much eager to learn a lot from the members of this community and I would also share my learnings as well. I hope you will enjoy whatever works I may share. 

As a kid, I remember seeing lego sets and was always fascinated by them, however I didn't had the chance to play with them as much and time passed by. One day, my wife gave me a small set she got from a store and asked me to build it. I started building the set and my wife saw how I enjoyed it. Since then, she bought me lego sets and encourage me to build and have fun with these lego.

My wife is my life. She inspired me everyday and luckily, motivated me to bring out my creativity and passion through lego stop-motion animation. The fun and laughter that my videos will share is because of my love for my wife. Every bit of my work is dedicated for my wife! I love her so much! LEGO WIFE , LEGO LIFE! :classic:

Feel free to visit my YouTube channel and I hope you enjoy my brick film shorts! :classic:
WIFEY BLOCKShttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCruCdEL3B3iqJRj1Zp8ky6w

On 9/27/2018 at 7:38 AM, dr_spock said:

Welcome aboard, Wifey Blocks.

Thank you. I'm learning a lot from the threads and discussions. Glad to be here! :)