Sign in to follow this  
Blip

[MOC] LDD Hound's Tooth

Thanks! No other images to hand - this is an old Bluerender image, but I may stick it through it again later.

The YV-666 does indeed slope on some sources, but the ones I was referring to primarily at the time didn't - much to my chagrin subsequently! Hahaha

Here you go @jamie75, view of the rear:  :)

43116591450_b2d4b7cce4_z.jpg

ETA: playing with internal lighting...

29993097047_37d04300a7_b.jpg

Edited by Blip

Very nice! Although I don't know much about it, you seemed to have done a great job replicating it!

I loved all the old canon bounty hunter's ships, I haven't seen many Hound's Tooth (Teeth?) since @woodnman412's version from a few years ago.  Any other shots of the inside?  Does the ladder lead up to the cockpit? (I LOVE that the door opens)  Fantastic job with greebling and shaping overall!

Thanks all!

@DrMuttonchops it does, although I never designed this for "real world playability" so it's fully encapsulated (didn't want my minifigs to suffocate in space because of gaps in the hull! :laugh:

Bossk has to make a bit of a leap to get into the cockpit (not to mention some contortionism to get into the seat...) and although it's not seen here, the enclosed space directly below the cockpit has a small bunk space.

YV-666 Houndstooth copy.gif