Anonknee Muss

Jurassic World 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, Magnum said:

This morning I saw on insta a photo of a Jurassic park set with the entrance gate, a brick built T-Rex and six minifigures. About 1000+ pieces. But it’s gone now. Is this the d2c set? The T-Rex looked really good. The gate had offices at the backside for the Minifigs. 

I'm pretty sure the upcoming D2C set is supposed to be the Visitor's center.

I wonder what it was. It had photos of the main characters on the back of the box with their LEGO version next to it (placed in the gate areas). It were the six original characters from the first movie. Don’t be disappointed when the visitor center isn’t happening. 

22 minutes ago, Magnum said:

I wonder what it was. It had photos of the main characters on the back of the box with their LEGO version next to it (placed in the gate areas). It were the six original characters from the first movie. Don’t be disappointed when the visitor center isn’t happening. 

Where did you see this?

2 hours ago, Magnum said:

This morning I saw on insta a photo of a Jurassic park set with the entrance gate, a brick built T-Rex and six minifigures. About 1000+ pieces. But it’s gone now. Is this the d2c set? The T-Rex looked really good. The gate had offices at the backside for the Minifigs. 

Ya sure you just didn't see this? Doesn't have six figures, but... :def_shrug:

LEGO Ideas - Jurassic Park by senteosan

Current Submission Image

I also happened to see the image and it was the D2C. It includes the figures that leaked (Hammond, Nedry, Malcom, and Arnold), a new version of Ellie, and Alan Grant. The gate is considerably larger than the Ideas submission and the T. rex build looked rather smooth. I remember that there were little holes in the back of the gate, one of which was a toilet. The only play feature on the back was opening the gate with some function on the top.

No it’s not the LEGO ideas submission. But it does look like it. No car though! And the gate was more built like that Batman d2c house/cave, with plates vertically. There were two photos of the box. It was on legoleaks. The T-Rex had a lot of white teeth and bigger feet. 

22 minutes ago, latenightguy said:

I also happened to see the image and it was the D2C. It includes the figures that leaked (Hammond, Nedry, Malcom, and Arnold), a new version of Ellie, and Alan Grant. The gate is considerably larger than the Ideas submission and the T. rex build looked rather smooth. I remember that there were little holes in the back of the gate, one of which was a toilet. The only play feature on the back was opening the gate with some function on the top.

5 minutes ago, Magnum said:

No it’s not the LEGO ideas submission. But it does look like it. No car though! And the gate was more built like that Batman d2c house/cave, with plates vertically. There were two photos of the box. It was on legoleaks. The T-Rex had a lot of white teeth and bigger feet. 

Huh, how was the set branded? Jurassic Park or Jurassic World? :shrug_confused:

28 minutes ago, latenightguy said:

Did you by chance save the photos?

21 minutes ago, latenightguy said:

I did not save the photo, but it was branded Jurassic World with a Jurassic Park: title.

So, it was headlined under the Jurassic World branding in the upper left-hand corner (next to LEGO's logo), whereas I'm presuming its Jurassic Park subtitling was then opposite in the bottom right-hand corner:shrug_confused:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

So, it was headlined under the Jurassic World branding in the upper left-hand corner (next to LEGO's logo), whereas as presuming its Jurassic Park subtitling was in the bottom right-hand corner:shrug_confused:

I'm guessing when he says "Jurassic Park:" title, he means the name of the set starts with that. Just like 75932 was called "Jurassic Park: Velociraptor Chase"

44 minutes ago, Puresh said:

I'm guessing when he says "Jurassic Park:" title, he means the name of the set starts with that. Just like 75932 was called "Jurassic Park: Velociraptor Chase"

That is correct.

Hmm, if it is not the visitor‘s center but the gate, that might be one thing I could agree on, but why should they not include at least one vehicle? That would be very frustrating if it is really the case...

Or might that leak be an so far unknown extra set?

36 minutes ago, Brother From Another Brick said:

So is the rumored Visitor's center not coming out? I know the Jurassic World D2c set is supposed to be released August and have early VIP release July 15th.

That’s not the release date 

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 hour ago, Brother From Another Brick said:

So is the rumored Visitor's center not coming out? I know the Jurassic World D2c set is supposed to be released August and have early VIP release July 15th.

There was never a rumor about the D2C being the Visitor Center, that was just a guess a lot of people made. Besides the price, piece count and a few figures we knew absolutely nothing about it. That releasedate is most likely also fake as it has never been posted before

I guess I'll just have to wait for more people to start posting the picture to see it and think about if I want it or not. But these descriptions sound very lackluster and extremely disappointing

1 minute ago, Brother From Another Brick said:

I just saw images of the gate set! It's clearly real and it's seem LEGO put more effort into the brick built T- Rex than the gate.

Where did you see it?

Does it fit the price and piece count that have been known for a while? I’m not really sure that it does from what I’ve heard.

8 minutes ago, Foggy29 said:

Does it fit the price and piece count that have been known for a while? I’m not really sure that it does from what I’ve heard.

There's a lot of pieces in the brick built T-rex, I know it was rumored to be around 3,000+ pieces and honestly it doesn't look like it. The gate is huge also, but I can't tell, since the gate doesn't seem to be the primary focus and is hidden a bit by the T-rex.

1 minute ago, strangely said:

What version?

From what I remember, I think she had a different hairpiece, specifically the one she has in the video game.