Anonknee Muss

Jurassic World 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Hi everyone, I’ve noticed you’re all awaiting an official Visitor’s center set. Well, it’s not official, but I’ve built one. It’s quite elaborate! I’ve tried to include a taste of nearly every area seen in the movie, with a ton of details. I’ve also built The Jeep and Tour vehicle, which you can see on the road in front of the Visitor’s center. https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/bkel92/check_out_my_jurassic_park_lego_visitors_center/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Link to 50 picture gallery https://imgur.com/gallery/4Vw8gYg

Here is a full list of all areas I’ve included. 

Front includes: 

1) Full Exterior

2) Road w/ electric track 

Rear includes:

Ground floor: 

3) Main lobby w/stairs, Trex fossil, and banner

4) Kitchen 

5) Dining area with Raptor mural 

6) Freezer

7) Emergency bunker 

Upper floor:

8) Conference room

9) Control room w/locking door

10) Movie theater

11) Embryo storage 

12) Laboratory 

13) Ceiling crawl space w/flex duct

Left exterior:

14) Emergency bunker door

15) Window to lab- egg table w/robot arm

Right exterior:

16) Window to Control room

17) Balcony w/railing

3 hours ago, DadNostalgia said:

Hi everyone, I’ve noticed you’re all awaiting an official Visitor’s center set. Well, it’s not official, but I’ve built one. It’s quite elaborate! I’ve tried to include a taste of nearly every area seen in the movie, with a ton of details. I’ve also built The Jeep and Tour vehicle, which you can see on the road in front of the Visitor’s center. https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/bkel92/check_out_my_jurassic_park_lego_visitors_center/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Here is a full list of all areas I’ve included. 

Front includes: 

1) Full Exterior

2) Road w/ electric track 

Rear includes:

Ground floor: 

3) Main lobby w/stairs, Trex fossil, and banner

4) Kitchen 

5) Dining area with Raptor mural 

6) Freezer

7) Emergency bunker 

Upper floor:

8) Conference room

9) Control room w/locking door

10) Movie theater

11) Embryo storage 

12) Laboratory 

13) Ceiling crawl space w/flex duct

Left exterior:

14) Emergency bunker door

15) Window to lab- egg table w/robot arm

Right exterior:

16) Window to Control room

17) Balcony w/railing

Oh my :wub:

That looks absolutely amazing! What an incredible MOC - Let's hope the real set is as close as possible to that. May I ask how many pieces roughly went into your model? :wink:

4 hours ago, DadNostalgia said:

That looks pretty cool! If the official set is anything close to this I think they might make it a little wider and a little less deep though

8 hours ago, Puresh said:

Oh my :wub:

That looks absolutely amazing! What an incredible MOC - Let's hope the real set is as close as possible to that. May I ask how many pieces roughly went into your model? :wink:

Thank you! I wish I knew, but I’m not quite sure how many pieces I ended up using. Perhaps 4000+? I started over a year ago with the intention of only building the facade, and it evolved from there. 

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

That looks pretty cool! If the official set is anything close to this I think they might make it a little wider and a little less deep though

I agree, but it just wasn’t practical for me to build wider. I wanted to contain everything on one baseplate.

Here’s a list of many little details I’ve added. 

Kitchen: 

1) At the far end of the counter, I’ve added a panel that flips up, and a figure can hide completely inside the counter. 

2) The fridge opens at the far end of the kitchen. 

3) Ladle and spoon hanging on end of counter.

Emergency bunker:

1) The gun cabinet opens revealing 2 rifles

2) Under the table are 2 openable cupboards, stocked with needles. 

Lab:

1) Moveable robot arm

2) Amber in glass case

3) Frog 

4) Stepped windows on far wall

5) Lab beaker

6) Security camera across from embryo storage.

Control room:

1) Lockable door 

2) Circular windows

3) Map of Isla Nublar

4)  Red lights below map actually glow due to light shining through front windows

Dining Area:

1) Jello and cake on table

2) Raptor mural in background 

Walk-in Freezer:

1) Shelves inside

2) Hiding space for figure(s)

Ceiling crawl space:

1) Flex duct

2) Ceiling panel flips up (for raptor surprises)

3) Panel flips up leading to the lobby

Main Lobby:

1) T-Rex fossil swivels on its base

2) “When dinosaurs ruled the earth” Banner

Tour Vehicle:

1) Glass of water on dashboard

2) Screen

3) Briefcase in trunk

4) Night vision goggles in trunk

5) Tan seats

Edited by DadNostalgia

One of the harry potter characters who reused Ellie’s head has a variant in a set revealed today that’s got the same face but with a new smiling expression. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder if Ellie is in the JP set and this is her new head that they again reused for this character.

3 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

One of the harry potter characters who reused Ellie’s head has a variant in a set revealed today that’s got the same face but with a new smiling expression. 

I wonder if Ellie is in the JP set and this is her new head that they again reused for this character.

Since its a D2C set I'm thinking/hoping we'll get a new faceprint for her. As far as which variant I think this one is most likely (if the set is indeed the VC):Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ellie sattler

Since the Malcolm variant we're getting is featured in the same timeframe as this variant I think we'll get the final battle variants of Alan, Ellie and the kids (if we're even getting those characters in the first place)

23 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Since its a D2C set I'm thinking/hoping we'll get a new faceprint for her. As far as which variant I think this one is most likely (if the set is indeed the VC):Since the Malcolm variant we're getting is featured in the same timeframe as this variant I think we'll get the final battle variants of Alan, Ellie and the kids (if we're even getting those characters in the first place)

I’ve been thinking that’s the variant we’ll be getting as well. I believe Alan will be a reissue and the muddy survivor versions of those characters will be saved for later. This set would be a pretty good opportunity for Lex in her cap too.

47 minutes ago, TheGlynreaper said:

with the stranger things set out next week I cant see the d2c being released until September or august

August, September and October already have D2C sets attached to them. The Stranger Things set has a mid-may early acces and a june 1st general release. So I think we'll get an early acces event for the JP D2C mid-june and the general release on july 1st.

Figures of Lex and Tim have ''leaked'', but they're 100% the same as the ones in last years' JP set so I guess they're just gonna reuse those

16 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

August, September and October already have D2C sets attached to them. The Stranger Things set has a mid-may early acces and a june 1st general release. So I think we'll get an early acces event for the JP D2C mid-june and the general release on july 1st.

Figures of Lex and Tim have ''leaked'', but they're 100% the same as the ones in last years' JP set so I guess they're just gonna reuse those

I thought the stranger things set is available worldwide on Wednesday as in the promo there is no mention that it is early access

1 hour ago, TheGlynreaper said:

I thought the stranger things set is available worldwide on Wednesday as in the promo there is no mention that it is early access

It is early access, but you can become a vip in like 2 minutes so they just advertise it regularly 

10 minutes ago, TheGlynreaper said:

but it doesn't say it was early access whatsoever

We've known both the early-acces date and normal releasedate for the ST set for quite a while (couple of months). And besides that, ALL D2C sets get an early-acces event for VIP members

well if it is then I say they should make it that everybody attending only gets one set each and no more and I don't follow what people say are release dates on here since a lot are always rumours that go nowhere

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

We've known both the early-acces date and normal releasedate for the ST set for quite a while (couple of months). And besides that, ALL D2C sets get an early-acces event for VIP members

errr not really a lot of people thought the stranger things set was a myth until a few days ago so that's a lie and I know im in the right over the fact that lego should have stated that the set is a early access event

38 minutes ago, TheGlynreaper said:

well if it is then I say they should make it that everybody attending only gets one set each and no more and I don't follow what people say are release dates on here since a lot are always rumours that go nowhere

errr not really a lot of people thought the stranger things set was a myth until a few days ago so that's a lie and I know im in the right over the fact that lego should have stated that the set is a early access event

Erm, no that’s not a lie. Yes, a lot of people thought it was fake, but the original rumour was always a mid-May VIP release, I’ve known it for a long time. Lego didn’t state early Vip access for the DB5 or Millennium falcon, so they didn’t here also. 

And also, on the actual Facebook event page, they have said it is early access, someone asked when it will be available worldwide and they said 15th for VIPs

I think we've gone a little off track so maybe we should get back to the actual topic? My guess is the D2C will release somewhere in june/july, most likely mid-june for VIP's and july 1st for everyone else

A new 1x1 transparent cylinder piece just leaked. I'm not sure if its from a Jurassic set but it has a mosquito printed on it so I guess it could be from a JP set?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

A new 1x1 transparent cylinder piece just leaked. I'm not sure if its from a Jurassic set but it has a mosquito printed on it so I guess it could be from a JP set?

I don’t think that’s new. I’m pretty sure it’s from the smallest city arctic sets

21 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think that’s new. I’m pretty sure it’s from the smallest city arctic sets

You're right, it comes in a few of the Arctic sets. My bad!

14 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The smallest artic sets had 1x1 trans. orange cones but they are not printed.

EDIT: Ok, I found it. But it's trans blue :P  Anyway, they already made a piece for the mosquito, I hope they included it in the D2C:

https://brickset.com/parts/6117524/moonstone-no-1

Edited by hachiroku

Found the magazine in store , with the baby "blue" raptor. 

121903-1.jpg?201905060203

Edited by TeriXeri

A leaked pic of some promo material featuring Dennis Nerdy just surfaced on #legoleaks.  Looks like the went with the generic Han Solo hair piece for him.  What do you guys think?

6 minutes ago, Portal Out said:

A leaked pic of some promo material featuring Dennis Nerdy just surfaced on #legoleaks.  Looks like the went with the generic Han Solo hair piece for him.  What do you guys think?

It's sufficient. It looks accurate enough for his hair, so I don't mind it.