Anonknee Muss

Jurassic World 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Hammond and Nedry’s faces look perfect. I love the alternate Dilophosaurus venom spit face for Nedry, it’s really unique! I’m super happy that this confirms the D2C to be Jurassic Park based and I hope it’s the visitor center with maybe a new dinosaur!!

Hammond looks great, since he doesn't have a alternate face I guess he gets that hat from the picture posted earlier. Nedry's second face with the venom looks great too! There is also a third head, but I'm not sure if its from Jurassic

39 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

[...] Nedry's second face with the venom [...]

That face alone increases the chances of a classic JP jeep appearing in the set significantly :sweet:

The third head has to be from JP as well (can‘t imagine it being from HP or Overwatch), but it can‘t be Muldoon due to its second face, which wouldn‘t be covered by the fedora...

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That face alone increases the chances of a classic JP jeep appearing in the set significantly :sweet:

The third head has to be from JP as well (can‘t imagine it being from HP or Overwatch), but it can‘t be Muldoon due to its second face, which wouldn‘t be covered by the fedora...

Pretty sure it's Ian without the glasses. 

These heads though... holy crap I am happy to see them

THEY'RE PERFECT 

I honestly didn't expect Lego to do this for us...

I was 100% expecting this to be yet another set from the animated series but it's from Jurassic Park... ahh

You can't even imagine how happy I am to see these. It's almost surreal

We have even more leaks people (the third head is indeed injured Malcolm)

- Nedry's torso / yellow JP raincoat 

- Ray Arnold's torso

And last but not least we have this torso for Malcolm:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor jurassic park ian malcolm gif

OMG I"m so ****** hyped!!!

Given how Malcolm is different from the Bricktober/casual version and Nedry too wears the clothes he had at the end of the film I think its very likely Grant, Sattler and the kids will be treated the same way as Malcolm (''survivor'' variants from the end of the movie)

Edited by Guyon2002

I can’t believe we’re getting Ray Arnold too! Awesome! And getting that iconic Goldblum look in Lego is just incredible. I’m really excited for this set! I hope the kids get new faces and Lex uses the medium legs this time. 

2 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I can’t believe we’re getting Ray Arnold too! Awesome! And getting that iconic Goldblum look in Lego is just incredible. I’m really excited for this set! I hope the kids get new faces and Lex uses the medium legs this time. 

She kinda has too. Lex is significantly taller than Tim but still smaller than someone like Alan, it's just too bad the mid-legs didn't exist yet when that first JP set was made

Just now, Whovastron said:

So there’s gotta be atleast the Jeep 

And the Visitors Center, otherwise they would've most likely skipped Ray

5 minutes ago, Puresh said:

And the Visitors Center, otherwise they would've most likely skipped Ray

Probably, but I still wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t there

Nedry's face would imply that we also get at least a dino (dilophosaurus)  for kids to play with as the scene in the movie. That would make the price to part ratio even better. 

1 minute ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Nedry's face would imply that we also get at least a dino (dilophosaurus)  for kids to play with as the scene in the movie. That would make the price to part ratio even better. 

A Jurassic Park set without at least one dino would have been quite pointless, even for a D2C set :grin:

I’m so glad we‘re getting Ray, one can never have too many SLJ minifigs :thumbup: With Frozone in the figurative bag as well, this probably marks our final reasonable minifig based on him to add to our collections, unless he appears in a new LEGO-friendly franchise in the future :purrr:

11 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

If so I do hope it will be the new, more size accurate, Dilo. Roberta or the Big One wouldn't make any sense as they're still on shelves and would drive up the prize of the set like crazy

Maybe the set will be like the giant Hoth set from the Star Wars theme, a combo of various scenes.

I am hoping for 'survivor' versions of the other 4 main characters. Muldoon and Gennaro would be great too.

Ultimately I'm just happy they went with a JP set and not another JW one.

25 minutes ago, strangely said:

Maybe the set will be like the giant Hoth set from the Star Wars theme, a combo of various scenes.

I am hoping for 'survivor' versions of the other 4 main characters. Muldoon and Gennaro would be great too.

Ultimately I'm just happy they went with a JP set and not another JW one.

As long as it isn't full of play-features like the Hoth set that's okay with me. I'm not one to complain about play-features but a 200$+ should be focused more on detail than features

It's probably unlikely, but since the dilo Nedry met was smaller, it would be cool to see a modified "baby raptor" piece to be the dilo in the set.

9 minutes ago, BaneShake said:

It's probably unlikely, but since the dilo Nedry met was smaller, it would be cool to see a modified "baby raptor" piece to be the dilo in the set.

That would make absolutely no sense when you look at its size and shape

12 minutes ago, BaneShake said:

The "baby Dilo" from the upcoming Dilophosaurus on the Loose set (the one with Owen riding a drone) would be the right size. Heck, the D2C might be why they made the new mould in the first place!

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

A Jurassic Park set without at least one dino would have been quite pointless, even for a D2C set :grin:

I know, but it could have been a giant brick built dino like the ideas submission. It could still be that anyway :p 

20 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Please let there be a brachiosaurus...please let there be a brachiosaurus...please let there be a brachiosaurus...

The chances of that happening are pretty slim, but it could happen. 

Btw, do we know when this set gets released? I'd guess somewhere in June? 

This looks like perfection!

«And we can charge anything we want, 2,000 a day, 10,000 a day, and people will pay it. »