vk1rekban0teed5pxe8i.jpg

Triceratops Rampage: 447 pieces - $60

y77z9pwzpyurfh5kipfl.jpg

Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt: 434 pieces - $60

hkatdfvwwv0nqq0jenta.jpg

Dilophosaurus on the Loose: 168 pieces - $20

For all the lazy people here :D

Edited by Kevii23

What the heck are these sets and why they look so awesome?

They look like random scenes from the videogame. The Transformers/T-Rex/Ford Explorer is wonderful, and Nedry!

EDIT: Who's the beard guy in the Baryonix set?

Edited by hachiroku

What even is this? I like how we're getting amusement park type Jurassic sets but film sets would've been so much better! The figures look good, the dinosaurs are amazing and they updated the Dilo to be more accurately sized!

The prices seem a bit off, the Dilo set is good but the rest is definetely overpriced.

Now I'm really worried the D2C is also something like this

Is that a new recolor for the husky dog mold? 

Also the VHS tape printed tile is great

Just now, Robert8 said:

Is that a new recolor for the husky dog mold? 

Also the VHS tape printed tile is great

Thats Red, he is Owen's dog in the Secret Exhibit 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

It‘s based on a LEGO TV series that serves as a prequel to JW :wink:

Well I hope this season explains the lack of moustache on Owen's face in JW

Not at all what I was expecting from this wave, but the Baryonyx set looks pretty cool

Well then, not what I expected

i feel like I should hate these, but they actually look really fun. Mech aside, they would fit well into a display

also: bryonyx head, indominus body&arms, T-Rex legs, new sail piece/ brick built sail, you’ve got yourself a Spinosaurus!

Edited by Whovastron

2 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Well then, not what I expected

i feel like I should hate these, but they actually look really fun. Mech aside, they would fit well into a display

Exactly

Also has anyone noticed they've reprinted Baby Blue and also made Baby Echo, Charlie and Delta????!!!!!!

Wait, what the actual hell are these?! I mean, I hated Jurassic World and haven't even seen the shitty sequel, but these look... fun. The first second I looked at them I thought the're fan designs.

So I'm guessing they'll either a company a LEGO Short/Special or a Jurassic World animated TV series. (EDIT: Apparently its a LEGO Mini-Series, more info and high res picks on Brothers Brick)

Kinda disappointing they're not based on the first Jurassic Park, but they're still really well designed.

Not a fan of the piss poor render job on the first two sets tho, hopefully these sets just weren't ready and this doesn't become a standard for pics going forward.

EDIT: Also just noticed that the Dilophosaurus mold is new. The only movable part seems to be it's jaw.

Edited by Alegrispa

It seems They’ve also finally perfected the printing for Rexy, but still have the wrong colours. The underside colour is perfect, but instead of grey it should be a shade of brown.

Like others have said, these are surprisingly cool! The stand is amazing. These are great for people trying to build some Jurassic World MOCs and trying to put in some more civillian stuff.

Oh, not what I have expected. What is this Legend of Isla Nublar thing? Never heard before. The sets looks like a random (but fun) Dino play theme with Jurassic stamps on them to increase the price.

Yes, the Triceratops mold is back, but why oh, why not somewhere a Stegosaurus? I like the painting of the Trike on the old one better.

Baryonyx set looks very cool and the husky is repainted into a german shepard.

I really like the fedora shop in the Dilo set. Is the the Dilo head and body one mould or separate?

I dont like the volcano and Trex mech set, but all the baby versions of Blue, Charlie, Delta, Echo are there, that's neat. What's with the raft? Is it lava proof? Why brickbuilt?

Edited by Anak

So Nedry is in these sets. Or at least someone that looks like Nedry. Weird, but cool.

That coupled with the JP colored mech makes me a little more confident that the D2C will be JP based.

Edited by strangely

1 minute ago, strangely said:

So Nedry is in these sets. Or at least someone that looks like Nedry. Weird, but cool.

According to BB his name is Danny Nedermeyer.

The guy from Jurassic Park was Dennis Nedry.

I mean, c'mon.

Edited by Alegrispa

Just now, strangely said:

So Dennis Nedry is in these sets. Or at least someone that looks like Nedry. Weird, but cool.

Danny Nedermyer

"Can I copy your homework?"

"Yeah just change it up a bit so it's not too obvious"

I can definitely see that Baryonix head be reused for a Spinasaurus. The Park T-Rex still hasn't got the scars printed on and the colour is pretty inaccurate. I absolutely love the Dilophisourus and Triceratops sets, they look like brilliant builds.

You guys, A PRINTED* VHS TAPE!!!apNijtX.png 

*Maybe, might be just wishful thinking, but they usually print tiles that are supposed to be held by minifigs, right?

75934 is bad, Dilophosaurus looks bad, but I like the little build. Minifigures are not interesting.

75935 has great builds and Baryonyx is fantastic, the minifigures are again not inetersting.

75937 finally has a Triceratops, which is great, but builds are mediocre and minifigures are not inetersting.

75938 has pretty good minifigures, I love new Claire, but the dino build is truly awful. T-Rex and volcano are nice tho.

These would be so much better if they were based off normal movies, they don't appeal to me in any way if they are not from the movies. There are only 3 things that are amaizng in them - Baryonyx, Triceratops and new Claire. The rest is kinda garbage.