Anonknee Muss

Minecraft 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Four minifigs have leaked in the usual place: two villagers, an Illager and a player character with a dark red ninja-like hood :thumbup: The villagers have tan torsos with quite elaborate printing

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Four minifigs have leaked in the usual place: two villagers, an Illager and a player character with a dark red ninja-like hood :thumbup: The villagers have tan torsos with quite elaborate printing

Ooh, desert biome villagers! Unexpected but cool! Not quite sure of their professions.

On 11/1/2019 at 7:23 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Ooh, desert biome villagers! Unexpected but cool! Not quite sure of their professions.

The desert villagers are Cleric(purple robes) and Unemployed (probably, if he doesn't come with a different head)

Also, if they come with the same heads, it makes them inaccurate, since the desert villagers are supposed to have hats.

Really excited for a new player skin though...

1 hour ago, 0Marty0 said:

Also, if they come with the same heads, it makes them inaccurate, since the desert villagers are supposed to have hats.

Maybe they come with printed versions of the Minecraft helmet mould? I‘d vastly prefer that to printed villager heads since that would make them much more versatile :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe they come with printed versions of the Minecraft helmet mould? I‘d vastly prefer that to printed villager heads since that would make them much more versatile :thumbup:

Or even just tan versions of it. I’ve tested the helmets on villagers before, they fit. I think it’s be close enough. Wouldn’t count on it being printed, though. 

Looks like pictures have started to pour in :sweet: The new boxart is quite different from the previous versions, but actually pretty refreshing I think 

Well, the full lineup’s been revealed.

Gotta say, when I heard there was going to be a Pillager Outpost set, I thought it might actually include, oh I don’t know, a Pillager Outpost? Even a scaled down one?

Well, whatever. I’m still getting it, the Iron Golem cage is great, and the tent and scarecrows work well enough as generated structures. Also definitely getting the Pillager Raid set, which might just be the best Minecraft set in a long time. Sure, the Raveger is off-colour (should really be grey) but new villagers and a Vindicator, it’s brilliant! Getting that one as well. 

I also like the Taiga set, though mostly for that adorable fox. I’m less sold on the panda set (no Jungle tree? Boo. And the big figures are as dumb as ever. Still, great wave, and the first time I’ll buy Minecraft Lego in ages. 

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Gotta say, when I heard there was going to be a Pillager Outpost set, I thought it might actually include, oh I don’t know, a Pillager Outpost? Even a scaled down one?

I’ve been wondering ever since the set list dropped how they would recreate the outpost at that price point and now we know :grin: It’s a neat set, but not what we were expecting.
I have to agree with your thoughts on the Ravager, its colour scheme is definitely a bit off, but I don’t mind as it still looks great :thumbup:

I couldn‘t find a 2020 thread, so I‘m posting this here:

• LEGO Minecraft 21161 Crafting Box 3.0
  • LEGO Minecraft 21163 The Redstone Battle

Sounds interesting, but only two sets? :wacko:

On 1/28/2020 at 5:04 PM, Lego-Freak said:

I couldn‘t find a 2020 thread, so I‘m posting this here:

• LEGO Minecraft 21161 Crafting Box 3.0
  • LEGO Minecraft 21163 The Redstone Battle

Sounds interesting, but only two sets? :wacko:

I've been thinking about the Redstone battle for some time, but the only thing I can think of would be some kind of TNT cannon. Or perhaps something like the traps in jungle temples with dispensers and arrows, in which case it's probably flick missiles or stud shooter heavy.