Thanks, that's my take on the volksrod, i saw the angled piece in another 4 wide moc, and wanted to see if it would fit on my beetle chassis, i think it came out well, this is the latest iteration, i had to change the front a little to get the wheels i liked and a more stable front end. Many thanks to ZetoVince for the idea of the front end, he had the issue of having the front end sorted but not the cabin, i had my cabin sorted not the front end, and his idea lead me to the combination below.

43938171985_a5d57829a1_b.jpg

Edited by bamsham363
adding thanks

I would love to build it, however not sure I could afford it, just pricing the bricks up through bricklink, means I would be broke....the cars them selves I have built, and are on another thread here

1 hour ago, Chilis said:

OMG! this is AMAZING! Well done! Really love the shed and the rusty beetle! :wub:

many thanks, ive done a little series about the rusty beetle coming back to life and being transformed from a rusty shell to a swanky hot rod

43835686795_22832d2dce_b.jpg44029854604_1e6c05f9b9_b.jpg44051955484_4443130e39_b.jpg44069170964_8e772d584d_b.jpg44662678971_e3820c17b3_b.jpg43943872164_1d5931e416_b.jpg

Looks great. Like the whole build. All the details and stuff.
Great cars too, espacially the last one. the 'Restoration' turned out real good :classic:

44 minutes ago, neonic said:

Looks great. Like the whole build. All the details and stuff.
Great cars too, espacially the last one. the 'Restoration' turned out real good :classic:

turned out good indeed, my kind of volksrod

8 hours ago, prototyp said:

So good man. The car builds are very cool, but really it's the vignettes and the storyline I like most.

Many thanks, feedback always appreciated, it was nice to start with diorama and interesting to produce a story line, to add something more than just a straight build, I thanks my boys for the storyline, it merged with some homework they had.

finally got round to building the volksrod, black as was the cheapest option as had most the other parts from prev beetle build.44362749224_ffaf7d22f1_k.jpg44171884195_cb3685fa0a_k.jpg