Sign in to follow this  
terryli

Remake Edition of Laferrari

Hi everyone

My name is Terry, I want to share with you of my friend LI remake edition of Brunojj Laferrari. This remake job was done by my friend LI, and we are not belong to any brick manufacturer. We are super fans of Lego technic and we think we must prevent the copyright of the original Moc make. So we sure that we won't create the BI for this set. Hope you guy will love this remake edition.photovedio1280x861.jpg1280x786.jpg1280x836.jpg1280x795.jpg

and here is the link for the vedio 

Thanks for watching

That's a great reverse engineer. I also appreciate that you're respecting Brunoji's wishes to not have instructions shared.

Here is the quote from LI youtube channel. I know recently some Chinese bricks manufactory just copy Brounjj MOC P1 and put it to become commercial produce. But we believe some Chinese factory cannot represent china lego fans. We will try our best to prevent the copyright of the Moc maker. Hope the future will be better cause we all love lego.1280x547.jpg

Very impressive job at reverse engineering this masterpiece, and some spectacular photos to go along with it :wub_drool:

16 hours ago, terryli said:

Hi everyone

My name is Terry, I want to share with you of my friend LI remake edition of Brunojj Laferrari. This remake job was done by my friend LI, and we are not belong to any brick manufacturer. We are super fans of Lego technic and we think we must prevent the copyright of the original Moc make. So we sure that we won't create the BI for this set. Hope you guy will love this remake edition.photovedio

Excellent job reverse engineering the car from the original.  In my opinion, reverse engineering a car and posting free instructions is fair game.  Bruno made this for a client so he is not responsible if someone can do what you have done.

14 hours ago, Saberwing40k said:

That's a great reverse engineer. I also appreciate that you're respecting Brunoji's wishes to not have instructions shared.

Thank you. I appreciate you love it

5 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Thats some good reverse engineering, did you use his power functions schematic picture?

Yes. My friend LI use the same PF as Brounjj.

2 hours ago, LvdH said:

Very impressive job at reverse engineering this masterpiece, and some spectacular photos to go along with it :wub_drool:

Thank you so much. 

28 minutes ago, technic_addict said:

Excellent job reverse engineering the car from the original.  In my opinion, reverse engineering a car and posting free instructions is fair game.  Bruno made this for a client so he is not responsible if someone can do what you have done.

Thank you so much. But we think the copyright of the BI is belong to Brunojj. We love his MoC so we want to build one. XD

Bravo :thumbup::thumbup:! I can´t believe somebody has this kind of patience to even try. Especially regarding the fact this was a custom creation, having so many flaws, your result is really good. Thank you for your respectful attitude towards the copyright issue, let´s keep it that way and be happy :wink:.  

Saw this on rebrickable a few days back and was concerned about the origins.  Kudos for respecting the wishes of the designer.  Incredible job of reverse engineering.   Well done!

I agree, it is impressive work to reverse engineer such a complex model, but good that you managed it so well as we all get to see this great MOC again.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:12 PM, Aventador2004 said:

Thats some good reverse engineering, did you use his power functions schematic picture?

Yes,I used all I can find...

On 9/25/2018 at 1:13 AM, LvdH said:

Glad you like it !And I have improved some appearance,which is from my personal point of view.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:19 AM, technic_addict said:

OK.But I will respect Bruno's opinion.

After all, there would be no such a car without him.

Hey bro!

I finally passed the EB audit,and have my own account!

On 9/25/2018 at 3:53 AM, brunojj1 said:

Bravo :thumbup::thumbup:! I can´t believe somebody has this kind of patience to even try. Especially regarding the fact this was a custom creation, having so many flaws, your result is really good. Thank you for your respectful attitude towards the copyright issue, let´s keep it that way and be happy :wink:.  

Thank you Bruno!

Two years passed,I always keep my promise,this car has never been involved in any business activities,and also not been sold in any form.

I got into LEGO just because I saw your LaFerrari,it is really amazing!

On 9/25/2018 at 11:31 AM, KD123 said:

Saw this on rebrickable a few days back and was concerned about the origins.  Kudos for respecting the wishes of the designer.  Incredible job of reverse engineering.   Well done!

Thanks very much!

On 9/25/2018 at 5:35 PM, Pvdb said:

I agree, it is impressive work to reverse engineer such a complex model, but good that you managed it so well as we all get to see this great MOC again.

Thanks!

Focus just because of deeply love..

Any info where we can find these wheels that are like the OEM's? I've built T-Lego's LaFerrari and these wheels match 100%.

3 hours ago, vded said:

Any info where we can find these wheels that are like the OEM's? I've built T-Lego's LaFerrari and these wheels match 100%.

The wheels are 3D-printed, similar to my original MOC. They will not match on T-Lego´s LaFerrari because it´s in smaller scale on smaller wheels.

20 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

The wheels are 3D-printed, similar to my original MOC. They will not match on T-Lego´s LaFerrari because it´s in smaller scale on smaller wheels.

Oh I see, thanks for the heads-up Bruno.