Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

Treasures of Action and Adventure

Treasure-Free-PNG-Image.png.853edf18b9d1e94a0367d5033f6c6096.png

With an index of all the MOCs now live there are a lot of cool builds to find and reviews to read. Some of these threads are rather old, creations shared by members who have long since left the forum or simply gone inactive, reviews for themes long since passed. Of course, we want to share the cool things we find and comment on the builds and reviews, but bumping is not the best. 

So the solution is this thread! If you find an old MOC (anything dated from last year backwards) or review and you want to share the find, make a comment or discuss a point then post in here with a link. Of course, you could try dropping the builder/reviewer a message or @ them in the post you make here. You never know who still lurks around.

Happy treasure hunting. :pir-sweet:

3 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Is this what you had in mind... 

-Snipped to save space!- Pep

It is a little bit of self promotion. But I figured might as well test this out. 

Indeed it is exactly what I have in mind. No one wants the forum cluttered up with a lot of bumped old threads, but I still want people to express opinions on things. 

So posting that embedded link lets others take a look without filling the first page with old stuff.

I think this topic is a good way of pasting this Review Index of the Adventurers Theme  I looked for (for the Reviews) quite a time :classic: