alanyuppie

[MOC] Transformer Sewing Machine aka Stitchmaster

Name: Stitchmaster
Motto: I came, I sewed, I conquered
Faction: Decepticon
Role: Master interrogator

A02.jpg
Strength: Ability to coerce captured enemies into revealing secrets by applying various torture techniques involving needles

Weakness: soft spot for soft toys. Tend to be distracted to help mend them instead of going out for battles.

b02.jpg
b081107_v_HDR_Auto.jpg

This LEGO Transformer was built at record speed of 3 days ! Not only that, I spent one extra day to make another copy of it just for photo shoot!

b081237_v_HDR_Auto.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
d3.jpg
d082430_v_HDR_Auto.jpg
e082737_v_HDR_Auto.jpg
e083050_v_HDR_Auto.jpg
e083837_v_HDR_Auto.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy 'em. For more photos showing the transformation steps, please visit my blog link below. Thank you!!

And here's a video of him in action! 

Edited by alanyuppie

This is so cool - I believe you have assembled >all< LEGO is about: Creativity, surprise, the unbelievable, and most importantly - the unthinkable. My wife has a sewing machine on her workspace - the least I ever associated with such a machine was - a Transformer.

Man, this is so cool - and so LEGO. And: You have super building skills.

Thank you very much for sharing this!

Best wishes,
Thorsten

On 9/22/2018 at 1:35 PM, Toastie said:

This is so cool - I believe you have assembled >all< LEGO is about: Creativity, surprise, the unbelievable, and most importantly - the unthinkable. My wife has a sewing machine on her workspace - the least I ever associated with such a machine was - a Transformer.

Man, this is so cool - and so LEGO. And: You have super building skills.

Thank you very much for sharing this!

Best wishes,
Thorsten

Wow.. I'm really flattered!  The pleasure is all mine. Before I settled for a sewing machine.. I stumbled while attempting to build appliances transformers like oven and toaster. 

That is really deceptive! ^^ 

Very cool idea and execution. The Mechversion looks very cool and articulate, which is something I feel is missing from a lot of other Transformer creations with lego. Well done! 

The picture with the Transformer sewing on another sewing machine is just perfect! :laugh: