Sign in to follow this  
Elostirion

Foraleza di Montario

43688581445_0cf0b4fdc5_c.jpg

A medium fortification for the settlement of Montario on the island of Nellisa.

A little outside the harbour in the rather shallow waters leading inside the bay of Montario, on top of a small rocky elevation,
the Fontonajos have setup this small gem of a fortress, protecting the rich in their houses in Montario. The design of the
fortress reflects the riches of the town and its inhabitants, who surely would not the look of blank stone.

43879337564_3eea474941.jpg

44598169601_93b60fca9f.jpg

44548208292_63a0a9ff28.jpg

No further story for this one... :-) 

Lovely MOC. Quite well armed! The pattern on the round wall is mesmerizing! :oh:  And I really like the use of sand green at the base of the fort, and sand green and olive green in the rock work. Well done! :thumbup:

That curved wall is so... !  I'm not even quite sure how to describe it, but it's pretty awesome! :grin:  The rock-work's great as well, and the rafters sticking out is probably my favorite part :thumbup:

Been waiting for you to post this on EB!  The curve is just great, I'm really amazed at how well the white and gold work!  And the brown sticking out is spot on, really sells it for me.  One of the most unique forts we've seen I think!