Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

One more unknown set might be a TIE, or maybe Kylo's Shuttle is a TIE. But actually, there might be no TIE.

Also, this guy was the first to leak that there will be a Yoda statue.

who knows? maybe its true, but i wouldnt trust this new leaker untill we see something confirming his leaks.

I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped any new Tie fighters for 9 to make room for the two Tie variants from Resistance.  After all, they skipped the new A-wing from TLJ to make room for the other starfighter releases of late 2017 and of 2018, of which there were several.

13 hours ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

I heard a rumor from a very reputable source that the next UCS set is going to be Chewbacca's family's house from the Holiday Special, including an exclusive whip whip stir minifig.

That would be absolutely fantastic, but it sounds unbelivable

Praying for this list to be real just for the new Kylo Shuttle. I purposely waited in 2015 for a new one after seeing all the inaccuracies.

I wouldn't be surprised about Kylo's Shuttle getting another release. It's already appeared in both sequels and enough time has passed for Lego to go back and revisit the sets from the first Force Awakens wave. It's also a good opportunity to address the inaccuracies from the first set.

I won't be thrilled if the remaining Episode IX sets all turn out to be just OT ships/vehicles with new paint jobs. TFA and TLJ at least balanced the classic ships in their first waves with new designs like Rey's Speeder, First Order Transport, Kylo's Shuttle, TIE Striker, Resistance Bomber etc.

On 2/23/2019 at 4:19 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's funny, beacuse 75244 is May UCS set, and 75247 is 4+ A-Wing :laugh_hard:

What list are you talking about? 

the one that had 244 as a first order dropship from a couple days ago ... not the new blue one from yesterday ...

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

75249, 75254, 75255 and 75256 are EP IX sets.

75249 - 578 pcs.

75254 - 540 pcs.

75256 - 1005 pcs.

Exact same piece count as 75104 was - possible that this one could be Kylo's Shuttle if the rumour is true, and 75257 could therefore be the Falcon if, as in the past, the size/price of the sets rise with the set numbers. 

18 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Doesn't sound reall tbh, ant there's no new TIE fighter variant. That's definitely fake list. We had a TIE in every movie wave since TFA.

what a great litmus test!!!!

there will be 2-3 ties already on the shelf when ep 9 sets hit in october ... any fancy new tie for ep9 might be too much of a spoiler and comes out in 2020 ... [pssst, there's no tie on the first wave for ep9] ... //shrug

Just now, Renown said:

Exact same piece count as 75104 was - possible that this one could be Kylo's Shuttle if the rumour is true, and 75257 could therefore be the Falcon if, as in the past, the size/price of the sets rise with the set numbers. 

imho, those piece counts are suspect at best right now.

Just now, Astral said:

I don’t suppose you could say what these were/had on the pages? As I try now, there’s nothing there, it redirects to the homepage.

From the quick glimpse I got of one nothing more than the title you can see in the links really.

Just now, Astral said:

I don’t suppose you could say what these were/had on the pages? As I try now, there’s nothing there, it redirects to the homepage.

No important info. The only interesting thing was three of them having a piece count.

10 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

From the quick glimpse I got of one nothing more than the title you can see in the links really.

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No important info. The only interesting thing was three of them having a piece count.

Ah okay I’m glad I didn’t miss out on too much then! Thanks guys 

Wait, so there are 3 UCS sets rumored to come out? The Yoda, Tantive and ISD?

I'm confused...

31 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Wait, so there are 3 UCS sets rumored to come out? The Yoda, Tantive and ISD?

I'm confused...

Yoda wouldn't be a UCS set, it will be a set like BB-8 or Porg.

34 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yoda wouldn't be a UCS set, it will be a set like BB-8 or Porg.

Got it, thanks!

1 hour ago, Lfm55 said:

As the porg, the y-wing and cloud city from last year maybe?

The porg wasn't UCS.

So  the list with the battlepacks codenamed ww2 and huckleberry and the obi wan hut set is fake, right?

I'll be disappointed if we don't get a TIE in the episode IX wave, that's one of the only things i really collect from the ST. (though I bought the first order Sd thinking I could modify it it into a convincing imperial one, and that failed pretty spectacularly.:classic:)

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The porg wasn't UCS.

So  the list with the battlepacks codenamed ww2 and huckleberry and the obi wan hut set is fake, right?

I'll be disappointed if we don't get a TIE in the episode IX wave, that's one of the only things i really collect from the ST. (though I bought the first order Sd thinking I could modify it it into a convincing imperial one, and that failed pretty spectacularly.:classic:)

That list is likely real.  The Bruges Battle Pack lines up with Episode IX, as sources just revealed that "Bruges" is a codename that was used on the Episode IX set (I'm pretty sure this was leaked after the LEGO set list).  It's seemingly the codename for the Knights of Ren.