Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Have they ever done Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru's homestead yet? If not, could be a good set. With blue milk, bath for C-3PO, a small Skyhopper and womp rats (which should be larger than the rats included with Luke's speeder not too long ago). Would be great to get Beru at last. 

Really hope that Tantive IV rumours are true though. Already got the rebel trooper and the new stormtrooper. But can't wait to get Antilles and Leia with skirt. Could we also get Daine Jir?

Just now, snoozle said:

Could we also get Daine Jir?

i might possibly wet myself if that happens ...

Just now, Tidy said:

i might possibly wet myself if that happens ...

It would only require the recycling of the Imperial Navy Officer from 75159. Even though he is a stormtrooper officer. :wink:

8 minutes ago, snoozle said:

Have they ever done Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru's homestead yet? If not, could be a good set. With blue milk, bath for C-3PO, a small Skyhopper and womp rats (which should be larger than the rats included with Luke's speeder not too long ago). Would be great to get Beru at last. 

Really hope that Tantive IV rumours are true though. Already got the rebel trooper and the new stormtrooper. But can't wait to get Antilles and Leia with skirt. Could we also get Daine Jir?

And burnt skeleton minifigs

14 minutes ago, Renown said:

It would only require the recycling of the Imperial Navy Officer from 75159. Even though he is a stormtrooper officer. :wink:

sw774, yeah but he needs a new face ...

and sw774 isn't the cheapest ...

i'm using that torso for:

lt pol treidum - sw774 w/ sw582 face
lt shann childsen - sw774 as is - [dh-17 blaster]
lt no name // scarif shield gate - sw774 with sw769 helmet and face
lt daine jir sw774 new face
lt tanbris sw774 new face

you can see how that would help me ... lol ...

Edited by Tidy

58 minutes ago, w219 said:

Another leak with price and part counts. I hope it to be fake because price per part is not ridiculous, it is even worse. 10c a part should be the maximum.

That isn't realistic, and it never has been. Brickset conveniently lists the PPC for all Star Wars sets. Average PPC has hardly increased from twenty years ago, and we've had 50% inflation since then. Occasionally individual sets fall below 10 cents/piece, like Han Solo's Landspeeder last year or the Droid Fighter in 1999, but that is not, has never been, and will never be the norm. Every now and then we get some set, like Snoke's Throne Room, that has a particularly bad ratio, and we briefly rail against LEGO's constantly inflating prices, but nobody ever points out that even in 1999 the original Millennium Falcon was higher than that, without even counting inflation. LEGOs are more expensive today because the average number of pieces in a set has skyrocketed. See the new Slave I--twice as many pieces as 2010 and only 50% more expensive gives it a much better PPC, but it's still a much larger set. Anyone is free to argue that LEGO's trend towards larger sets is bad and they should release more stuff at a lower price point, and I'd be inclined to agree with you, but pointing to the PPC like it's a problem is crazy (not aimed at you, w219, but everybody who talks about the PPC, which is most of us). That isn't the part that's changed.

that list is so fake it hurts. pretty much the only thing on there that isn't fake, is his info for 75248 ........

he's pulling a force ghost solo and people are eating it up ...

5 hours ago, Tidy said:

kinda why i kept saying it wasn't going to be a 2019 set ... maybe i will be believed next time ... //shrug ...

just a little tidbit on the process of bringing a set  to market, it is easily a 12-18 month process ... so yes, that is 2020, and once again there isn't a traditional summer wave ... and there isn't anything really hard to understand about any of those code names. 

Pls if you know anything else about this set please tell me! I was way too young to get the original mustafar set in 2005 so im hyped to the max for this one!

1 hour ago, NeutralNoodle said:

I hope that list is true solely for the Obi-Wan vs. Anakin set, I’ve been wanting that for a long time. 

Same

3 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

I hope that list is true solely for the Obi-Wan vs. Anakin set, I’ve been wanting that for a long time. 

Me Too. I am desperate for a Padme from Episode 3.

I heard a rumor from a very reputable source that the next UCS set is going to be Chewbacca's family's house from the Holiday Special, including an exclusive whip whip stir minifig.

Until I see leaked figures or images, I'm not inclined to believe any of the 2020 rumours at this stage, although I'd be happy to eat my words if they come true. I definitely wouldn't say no to buying Anakin vs. Obi-Wan or Obi-Wan's Homestead IF they're real sets.

18 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

-Dak/generic Rebel pilot helmet finally has the little insignia(?) printed on the side.  It's the simplest helmet in the series, and it took them 20 years to get it right, but here we are.  

Oh wow I hadn’t noticed that! Guess that’s another helmet to get for my collection!!! That’s not enough to get me to buy the speeder but looking forward to Bricklinking that.

Thats two new oldschool OT rebel pilot helmets being released in this wave... so much for the new dual moulded one that came with last years X-Wing!

10 hours ago, Renown said:

In addition to that, the new leak lists 75244 as a First Order Dropship and 75247 as a Resistance Y-Wing, yet they already have set allocations, in fact one has been retailing since the start of January. That would suggest that either the set numbers are confused, or they're illegitimate.

That's funny, beacuse 75244 is May UCS set, and 75247 is 4+ A-Wing :laugh_hard:

9 hours ago, Tidy said:

that list is so fake it hurts. pretty much the only thing on there that isn't fake, is his info for 75248 ........

he's pulling a force ghost solo and people are eating it up ...

What list are you talking about? 

Based on something being reported by Yakface.com about Episode IX code names, the rumoured 'Bruges' battle pack for the winter could in fact be for Episode IX rather than be Mimban-themed. They have published an article which details London, Oslo, Bruges, Limerick and Boston as Episode IX codenames across merchandise, whereas Huckleberry is the only one that seems concrete for The Mandalorian. This is of course working on the assumption that there is some legitimacy in that leaked list.

Maybe I'm wrong and they've seriously changed how things work behind the scenes, but there's usually a one-year gap between the start of the design process of sets and their eventual release, so the Jan 2020 sets should be firmly in the design stage right now. Unless it's one of the designers who leaks that stuff, there's no way that intel would find its way online. With all the precautions they've started taking, going so far as to not show sets at Toy Fairs any more and generally keeping things as close to their chests as they can, would they really hand out information to retailers or whatever this far in advance? *huh*

20 hours ago, Renown said:

Quite like the sound of Obi Wan's homestead, always wondered when we would eventually get it in an official set. The brick built microfighter set with the Bantha also sounds promising. Imagine it will go nicely with the Dewback. Holding out hope that the battle packs will also be good.

Hope its not true, it will mean that we have to wait even longer to ever get a molded one

Episode IX set list:

1. A-Wing

2. Kylo's Shuttle

3. "AT-Scout Walker"

4. Y-Wing

5. Falcon

6. One more unknown set

It's from the same guy that leaked info about one set being Falcon and the other Y-Wing a few days ago.

Nobody talking about the rumoured 75253 (aka JAWS) R2-D2 Boost set including another 2 probably smaller droids?

Edited by m4st3rt3ch

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Doesn't sound reall tbh, ant there's no new TIE fighter variant. That's definitely fake list. We had a TIE in every movie wave since TFA.

One more unknown set might be a TIE, or maybe Kylo's Shuttle is a TIE. But actually, there might be no TIE.

Also, this guy was the first to leak that there will be a Yoda statue.