Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Wasn't the catalog leaked (the one with the winter wave)? Because there you can see that there are yellow minifigs in the anniversary sets. In that catalog was also Anakins Pod Racer as a set and some others in can't remember. I thought that it leaked a long time ago but since people still don't know what's up I guess not :P 

56 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Wasn't the catalog leaked (the one with the winter wave)? Because there you can see that there are yellow minifigs in the anniversary sets. In that catalog was also Anakins Pod Racer as a set and some others in can't remember. I thought that it leaked a long time ago but since people still don't know what's up I guess not :P 

that catalog hasn’t leaked to the masses yet. ;-]

1 hour ago, Eaglefan344 said:

What are everyone's thoughts on the UCS sets for 2019? My guesses would be an A-Wing and a Star Destroyer.

This thread isn't for speculating about sets. As of now, we have no information on what either of the UCS sets are.

What if the clone walker set was a 501st one? Not wishlisting it, just remember Lego commenting or posting on IG something about hear peoples wish?

Edited by Darth Malgus
Typo

I wonder if the new Snowspeeder will have a more screen accurate canopy? With all the changes Lego have made to helmets recently, this still stands as one of the historical relics that needs to be replaced.

57 minutes ago, Darth Malgus said:

What if the clone walker set was a 501st one? Not wishlisting it, just remember Lego commenting or posting on IG something about hear peoples wish?

If it's a 501st one, it wouldn't make sense to say that it's a remake of 7250 instead of 75002.

There's a new promo image with the official name of a new range of SW sets:

Star Wars Action Battle Sets

Edit: the image also mentions 75236, 75240 and 75242 as "new models" for April 2019.

Edited by bountybossk

18 minutes ago, bountybossk said:

Edit: the image also mentions 75236, 75240 and 75242 as "new models" for April 2019.

where did you see that?

Just now, bountybossk said:

stonewarsde on Instagram. Image is from a German catalogue.

danke ... lol ...

9 hours ago, Tidy said:

that catalog hasn’t leaked to the masses yet. ;-]

Damn, how do you guys get this stuff so early?! :tongue: On one hand I’m jealous, but on the other I know I’d go crazy having seen the sets earlier than normal and having to wait so long to get them!

Interesting to hear that the 20th anniversary sets aren’t all that special. I wonder if the dropship has a $20 US price tag because it could potentially have 5 minifigures, 4 for the normal battle pack figures and 1 yellow skinned 20th anniversary fig 

1 hour ago, bountybossk said:

Which duel starring Yoda is more iconic? vs Dooku or vs Palpatine?

3 hours ago, Daddy_Stardust said:

I wonder if the new Snowspeeder will have a more screen accurate canopy? With all the changes Lego have made to helmets recently, this still stands as one of the historical relics that needs to be replaced.

The new helmets dont fit in the current snowspeeder design. Im banking on no new canopy and that lego realized the new helmets were too oversized for the snowspeeder and we will get the old helmets.

8 hours ago, bountybossk said:

It's 75238, 75239 and 75241 as "Star Wars Action Battle Sets" and 75236, 75240 and 75242 as "3 new models". Basically it confirms everything we knew before ;)

3 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

That scoutwalker better come with a 501st clone. :moar:

Sorry to (probably) burst your bubble, but it‘s a remake of the 2005 set, so it most likely won‘t include a 501st CT :wink:

3 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

That scoutwalker better come with a 501st clone. :moar:

13 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Sorry to (probably) burst your bubble, but it‘s a remake of the 2005 set, so it most likely won‘t include a 501st CT :wink:

the probability of a zuckuss is greater than a 501st at this point ...

Hi, have a question regarding set 75228: Does anyone know if the helm of the Sandtrooper is a new mold that will be replace all stormtrooper helmets? I don't like it, it looks...odd. It looks like a stormtrooper from the "Rebels" series.

Edited by Brickadeer

so the special sets are those mentioned above correct? if yes, I was expecting something more, but I believe for many LEGO fans are those a welcome one, so enjoy em and be happy.

On a separate note, if we know Force Friday is taking place the first week of October this year, and on the basis that it is therefore logical to assume that this will be when the first phase of Episode IX sets are released, do we have any knowledge yet if we are expecting a 'summer wave' at some point between the upcoming April wave, May 4th and Force Friday in October?