Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Target has most new Star Wars sets on sale right now. You have to check their website and have them price match themselves at the register to get the deal though.

We FINALLY get a new Rebel Fleet Trooper. Can't wait until there's enough on Bricklink to warrent buying a small army. I hope LEGO's future sets have more of this guy. The set he's in is quite hideous. That Tie Fighter is TERRIBLE.

On 1/6/2019 at 11:24 PM, MKJoshA said:

Target has most new Star Wars sets on sale right now. You have to check their website and have them price match themselves at the register to get the deal though.

Oof, I just bought the AT-AP for full price at the LEGO store yesterday. Oh well, only 12 bucks. 

Having only the 2008 model to compare it to, I'd say it's a worthy upgrade and I'm happy with it. Minifig selection is good too, love those new droids. Might pick up the gunship on sale, as I only have the 2008 rendition of that as well.

7 hours ago, BrickG said:

We FINALLY get a new Rebel Fleet Trooper. Can't wait until there's enough on Bricklink to warrent buying a small army. I hope LEGO's future sets have more of this guy. The set he's in is quite hideous. That Tie Fighter is TERRIBLE.

I agree these junior sets look pretty wretched, But the trooper does look great. I find it a bit cringe worthy when I read descriptive terms on lego sets by adults calling them adorable and cute. :wacko: But each to their own.

Edited by ARIEL-1970

From the Fairgrounds thread:

10266 (Discovery Expert) 1087 pieces 16+

10267 (Seasonal Expert) 1477 pieces 12+

10269 (Vehicle Expert) 1023 pieces 16+

71044 (Disney) 2925 pieces 12+

75244 (Star Wars) 1768 pieces $199,99 

75252 (Star Wars) 4782 pieces $499,99 16+ October

75936 (Jurassic World) 3120 pieces 16+ July

76139 (Batvehicle) ???? pieces

The Death Star and Betrayal at Cloud City were both 14+. I don't collect Star Wars as of now due to lack of room but I would surely find room for a $500 AT-AT UCS...

$200 and $500 USD, lets hope that translates well for Australia. 75244 will probably be $300 as per usual. If the Death Star is anything to go by that could mean $800 for 75252. Between that, the 20th Anniversary wave, Ep 9 sets and anything else LEGO puts out that catches my eye (Jurassic Park D2C could be promising) this is going to be another expensive year for me. 

57 minutes ago, Brikkyy13 said:

lets hope that translates well for Australia.

Amen.

The Han Solo torso leaked for the 20th anniversary line. It's a reproduction of the original yellow Han Solo minifigure torso but with "20 Years LEGO Star Wars" printed on the back in silver.

Based on a new torso leak, it seems that the new yellow figures from the 20th anniversary sets will have printing on the back that says 20 years Lego Star Wars 

Its a nice throwback to the original yellow skinned minifigures, but I'm more excited about seeing what the anniversary sets themselves are.

55 minutes ago, avengers777 said:

The Han Solo torso leaked for the 20th anniversary line. It's a reproduction of the original yellow Han Solo minifigure torso but with "20 Years LEGO Star Wars" printed on the back in silver.

Meh, I wished we got yellow figures of the new versions. It would be so cool to get all new yellow Star Wars Characters, they would've been very usefull to people that are only into yellow figures.

just need to know the set names and if it's either UCS or MBS... ?

The Han Solo figure looks pretty cool. So far I think only Luke was given the yellow head treatment in the latest Visual Dictionary a couple of years ago. Looking forward to seeing other figures. 

4 hours ago, Darth Malgus said:

Curious about the article around SW CMF on the RS page at the moment...

Even RS end that article by saying it's basically one for their 'wish list' board rather than any real indication of it happening.

36 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

New set info:

75262 - Imperial Dropship

75261 - Clone Scout Walker 

75259 - Snowspeeder (20th Anniversary) - $40

Hm, interesting :purrr: 75262 could be a remake of 7667 (which would mean it‘s a BP), a TIE Reaper (which is a dropship) or something new entirely. 75261 could be either based on ROTS or TCW. And 75259... :ugh:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Hm, interesting :purrr: 75262 could be a remake of 7667 (which would mean it‘s a BP), a TIE Reaper (which is a dropship) or something new entirely. 75261 could be either based on ROTS or TCW. And 75259... :ugh:

they are remakes of what i linked to above. 

20th anniversary sets:

75259 - Snowspeeder -  $39.99     309pcs
75261 - Clone Scout Walker -  $29.99     250pcs
75262 - Imperial Dropship - $19.99     125pcs

17 minutes ago, Chill said:

Hopefully that snowspeeder will be in grey like the original.

the original original was orange. 

59 minutes ago, Tidy said:

they are remakes of what i linked to above. 

20th anniversary sets:

75259 - Snowspeeder -  $39.99     309pcs
75261 - Clone Scout Walker -  $29.99     250pcs
75262 - Imperial Dropship - $19.99     125pcs

Oh, I didn‘t realize since only the Snowspeeder was marked as „20th anniversary“ in the list above :laugh:

So the anniversary sets are the Dropship, the Scout Walker, Ani‘s Podracer, the Snowspeeder and the Slave I, right? 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

So the anniversary sets are the Dropship, the Scout Walker, Ani‘s Podracer, the Snowspeeder and the Slave I, right? 

to the best of my knowledge that is correct. 

Earlier we thought that every anniversary remake would come with a classic yellow fig, but these remakes don’t have any corresponding yellow figs. Any info on what they would be?