Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

What 

49 minutes ago, Tidy said:

and since it is going to come up:

75236             $19.99         191                *CONF_Playset_R_vs_K
75238             $29.99         193                *CONF_Action_play_small2
75239             $29.99         235                *CONF_Action_play_small
75240             $69.99         496                *CONF_Villain_ship
75241             $59.99         504                *CONF_Action_Play_big
75242             $49.99         396                *CONF_HERO_ship
75243             $119.99     1007                *CONF_Slave I

and for those wondering, i can 110% confirm vonsek's post ... both of them, so, yeah ... 

What is Black Ace? I do hope it’s Jango’s Slave 1 as well. 

Happy with those sets! Probably won't be getting the Rey v Kylo set due to already having the figures but still a good, cheap way to get them. Also, time for the obligatory mention of the questionable price per piece ratios... OK moving on. Slave I is good, might pick that up. I liked the smaller Sandcrawler from this year, had a lot of fun building it and it looks great. 

Why Black Ace though? Wouldn't the Fireball make more sense as one of the first two Resistance sets? That's if the Ghost from 2014 and the AT-DP from early 2015 had swapped places :grin:

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Why Black Ace though? Wouldn't the Fireball make more sense as one of the first two Resistance sets? That's if the Ghost from 2014 and the AT-DP from early 2015 had swapped places :grin:

who knows, the season isn't over, maybe those 2 have a huge showdown ... //shrug

;))))

33 minutes ago, Kdapt-Preacher said:

Those sets don't make any sense, which is how you know the list is probably real....

I'm not into these sets yet, but I'm curious about the action attack/defence sets. What even are they? I've got a feeling they're 4+ sets with those PPP ratios. Hopefully they provide decent scenery for their represented planets.

For the Endor playset, I hope we get an Endor Luke, we haven't got one in twenty years. A cross between the Speeder Bike set and Ewok Attack would be sweet. 

That’s sounds a pretty decent wave of sets. Probably the set that has me most interested is the Echo Base one, I’m wondering whether the Hoth Medical Bay from this year may attach to it in some way? 

35 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

That’s sounds a pretty decent wave of sets. Probably the set that has me most interested is the Echo Base one, I’m wondering whether the Hoth Medical Bay from this year may attach to it in some way? 

Doubtful.

1 hour ago, RODDY said:

For the Endor playset, I hope we get an Endor Luke, we haven't got one in twenty years. A cross between the Speeder Bike set and Ewok Attack would be sweet. 

I was personally expecting a modern iteration of each. Particularly given the piece counts of the five 20th Anniversary sets, and the long overdue Endor Luke and Biker Scout helmet mould update, without wishing to appear purely speculative, I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of those sets was something of a re-release of 7128 from 1999. 

The Hoth and Endor action playsets have me intrigued. Even if they turn out to be overly gimmicky, they should hopefully still provide a decent parts pack for Endor/Hoth scenes as well as some decent figures. I also hope to see updated Scout Troopers and a new Endor Luke.

The Resistance sets are an easy pass and I'm not too excited for the Starkiller Base duel since I already have the characters. It really depends on how good the build is.

Edited by wesker

Just now, Tusserte said:

I keep seeing people say "shooter set", but what would that mean? Happy holidays to all.

a mechanism to shoot things and targets to shoot at ...

Fans: We want an update to the TIE Interceptor!

LEGO: Here, have a bright red First Order TIE Interceptor!

Is LEGO trolling us? (rhetorical question)

Black Ace looks interesting. Only 100 pcs less than Vonreg's TIE, but a whopping $20 less. I hope the Slave 1 will be horrible, so i don't have to buy it. I know myself, i will end up buying all 3 sets...

Edited by m4st3rt3ch

1 hour ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Is LEGO trolling us? (rhetorical question)

LEGO doesn't have total creative control over what sets they produce, and have to get approval from LFL.

I assume those sets are all part of the April wave, meaning that there aren‘t any retailer exclusives for January then? So we still have no clue where the leaked Finch Dallow minifig fits in... My guess is a polybag since we‘re still missing the second one based on TLJ (RO and Solo both had two, so I assume TLJ follows suit). This would also mirror this year‘s Harry Potter situation where one of the first leaks was a promotional minifig :classic:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I assume those sets are all part of the April wave, meaning that there aren‘t any retailer exclusives for January then? So we still have no clue where the leaked Finch Dallow minifig fits in... My guess is a polybag since we‘re still missing the second one based on TLJ (RO and Solo both had two, so I assume TLJ follows suit). This would also mirror this year‘s Harry Potter situation where one of the first leaks was a promotional minifig :classic:

These are April wave sets, yes.

finch dallow figure? :thinking:

Just now, Vonsek said:

finch dallow

Dark skin toned minifig in Resistance flightsuit

Was in the Resistance bomber at the start of TLJ

Just now, LEGOscum said:

Dark skin toned minifig in Resistance flightsuit

Was in the Resistance bomber at the start of TLJ

Ah. I remember now.

Oh, and now that 75236 is confirmed to be a Rey vs Kylo set, I sincerely hope that Rey gets a new face print at least :sweet: There‘s nothing wrong with the current one, but more variety is always welcomed. Her current expressions don‘t really match the duel situation at all, her secondary expression looks more annoyed than angry or distressed :grin: A new faceprint for Kylo showing his newly-inflicted wound would be neat as well, but that one couldn‘t be reused, making it more unlikely though.

13 hours ago, Kdapt-Preacher said:

Those sets don't make any sense, which is how you know the list is probably real....

lol, yeah usually unfortunately that is the case. Stupid or messed up, yeah that our TLG