Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I was really curious who the exclusive officer minifig is supposed to be in 75252.  I couldn't think of a character in a movie that had two red squares and two blue squares like that.  I did a bunch of searching and it turns out it's this guy lol

FashionableFelonFindsFormerFettFlatFoote

44 minutes ago, Tusserte said:

I was really curious who the exclusive officer minifig is supposed to be in 75252.  I couldn't think of a character in a movie that had two red squares and two blue squares like that.  I did a bunch of searching and it turns out it's this guy lol

Lego picking a random guy out of a scene to become a minifigure really makes me hope they will someday randomly make Wilrow Hood. Though that may be a little bit too random :laugh_hard:

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

No way there will be more than 10 sets per store. More would create big space problems for those stores, the Star Destroyer isn't the only thing they have to keep in the back

Actually, my store got 12 of them the past week and they said they are expecting a little more in their second shipment before the official release. 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Lego picking a random guy out of a scene to become a minifigure really makes me hope they will someday randomly make Wilrow Hood. Though that may be a little bit too random :laugh_hard:

Its not even sure they did on purpouse, they just thought after having three, four and five column ranking is time for two, and they didn't care if that ranking has ever been visualized

Edited by Sneakguest

5 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Its not even sure they did on purpouse, they just thought after having three, four and five column ranking is time for two, and they didn't care if that ranking has ever been visualized

They more likely just looked up the rank insignia on Wookiepedia and chose one they hadn't used before. 

Like you said, they don't care too much if it's been seen on screen, but they do tend to try and be accurate at least. 

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

If they did Wilrow, it wouldn't be random. It may be a long time before we get another bespin set, especially one big enough, but I wish we got one. he's not too hard of a custom though.

1 hour ago, Makin Bacon said:

Coincidence or not, I think it's funny since that's Jeremy Bulloch, and I use the same head for my Boba Fett

Ha! I like how we never really canonically see adult boba fett's face, I think it adds to the mystery of the character. However, using some of those BTS ROTJ photos, flitwick's face is pretty close :iamded_lol:

Does anyone know how to get the droid commander polybag?

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I like how we never really canonically see adult boba fett's face, I think it adds to the mystery of the character.

Pretty much lol, he's basically Master Chief but shittier

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

If they did Wilrow, it wouldn't be random. It may be a long time before we get another bespin set, especially one big enough, but I wish we got one. he's not too hard of a custom though.

Ha! I like how we never really canonically see adult boba fett's face, I think it adds to the mystery of the character. However, using some of those BTS ROTJ photos, flitwick's face is pretty close :iamded_lol:

Does anyone know how to get the droid commander polybag?

We don’t need to see his face. He’s a clone of his father. Adult Boba looks exactly like Jango and all of the clone soldiers.

2 hours ago, autolycus said:

We don’t need to see his face. He’s a clone of his father. Adult Boba looks exactly like Jango and all of the clone soldiers.

LOL buzzkill.

2 hours ago, autolycus said:

It still adds to his mystery to never have him unmasked. 

2 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Pretty much lol, he's basically Master Chief but shittier

Exactly. Though it's funny he has the "angry clone" face in some of his set appearences. Although the angry clone isn't even accurate as the clone troopers aren't white but maori.

11 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Actually, my store got 12 of them the past week and they said they are expecting a little more in their second shipment before the official release. 

Feel comfortable saying what store is yours? If you know how many Flacons they got too that’ll be an indication of what to expect for stock.

Is anyone trying to get the Boost Droid Commander GWP having trouble adding it to the cart? For some reason, adding the Boost Droid set doesn't automatically make the GWP appear, despite an advertisement on the Star Wars theme page featuring this exact promo. I am signed in to my VIP account and everything...

EDIT: There are TWO SEPARATE listings for the Droid Commander. One is the normal one, and one is listed as "Droid Commander with Exclusive free VIP gift." To get this to appear, type in "75522" into the search bar, and it will automatically show this second listing, curiously with an item code of "5006036." Presumably my free gift shall arrive in this package, although with this totally broken system, it's hard to say.

Edited by legozebra

44 minutes ago, Yee said:

Feel comfortable saying what store is yours? If you know how many Flacons they got too that’ll be an indication of what to expect for stock.

Not my store, but my local LEGO store (lazy wording lol). Well, when the MF first came out they only had 6 of them for release. So I think this is a clear indication that LEGO is definitely prepared for a huge rush like the MF. 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:21 AM, m4st3rt3ch said:

Absolutely, but IVAR is something not everyone wants to have in their living room.

I certainly wouldn't have room in my lounge for them but in my display room they fit just right however they are almost at typical so going to have to have a think about where the ISD will go and adjust accordingly.

15 hours ago, legozebra said:

Is anyone trying to get the Boost Droid Commander GWP having trouble adding it to the cart? For some reason, adding the Boost Droid set doesn't automatically make the GWP appear, despite an advertisement on the Star Wars theme page featuring this exact promo. I am signed in to my VIP account and everything...

EDIT: There are TWO SEPARATE listings for the Droid Commander. One is the normal one, and one is listed as "Droid Commander with Exclusive free VIP gift." To get this to appear, type in "75522" into the search bar, and it will automatically show this second listing, curiously with an item code of "5006036." Presumably my free gift shall arrive in this package, although with this totally broken system, it's hard to say.

Dang, I was hoping there'd be another way to obtain the polybag besides buying specifically the droid commander set, but it appears it is that and not a pricecap as I hoped. I have no use for the full droid commander set, so I guess I'll bricklink the polybag once it shows up online.

Does anyone know how/when the 20th anniversery kenobi polybag will be made availible?

26 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Dang, I was hoping there'd be another way to obtain the polybag besides buying specifically the droid commander set, but it appears it is that and not a pricecap as I hoped. I have no use for the full droid commander set, so I guess I'll bricklink the polybag once it shows up online.

Does anyone know how/when the 20th anniversery kenobi polybag will be made availible?

Yeah, I’m wondering the same thing. Same with the microscale Endor set

Kylo Ren and Sith trooper brickheadz have “leaked”. Pictures are of the set on a  shelf in what looks to be a Target

20 minutes ago, RyanMe said:

Kylo Ren and Sith trooper brickheadz have “leaked”. Pictures are of the set on a  shelf in what looks to be a Target

It’s pretty rare a leak happens by the set being put on shelves, but huh this is interesting. Good to see that BH is making a coming (let’s hope the Jabba rumors are true; that would be a really cool build) although the helmet on this Kylo Ren seems a little off... I’ll wait till official pics come out to fully judge it though.

3 hours ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

Endor is the force Friday promotional. 

I believe so, so then could the kenobi one be a 2020 thing? It'd be weird for it to leak so early, but I can't think of any other times for them to do it.

1 minute ago, legozebra said:

It’s pretty rare a leak happens by the set being put on shelves, but huh this is interesting. Good to see that BH is making a coming (let’s hope the Jabba rumors are true; that would be a really cool build) although the helmet on this Kylo Ren seems a little off... I’ll wait till official pics come out to fully judge it though.

Happened with the sandspeeder awhile ago, but I agree, kylo's helmet looks really weird. Sith trooper is nice, but I wouldn't spend $20 on it, so I'll only buy it if they become available individually like kylo ren and rey.

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I really want 20th anniversary Kenobi. Does anyone know how that’ll happen?

I still don’t get Brickheadz, myself. Kinda thought they’d cancelled it.