Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

So much for lego having a leak-free reveal :laugh_hard::laugh_hard:

It looks pretty cool, and I'm very interested in seeing how it's built but I will personally not be buying it

Just now, Diegoist said:

Where can i see the pics?

They're in the usual place

Wow it is very nice looking. I’m glad it comes with the mini Tantive IV, that’s something I was hoping for. Can’t wait for high quality images tomorrow 

Just now, Diegoist said:

Can someone send me the pics or pm me? Pls

It’s on the legoleaks hashtag on IG. And if you can’t find it, it’s being revealed tomorrow anyway. Sending leaked images isn’t the Jedi way.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

So much for lego having a leak-free reveal :laugh_hard::laugh_hard:

It looks pretty cool, and I'm very interested in seeing how it's built but I will personally not be buying it

They're in the usual place

And that is? ?

Just now, Diegoist said:

Can someone send me the pics or pm me? Pls

They're on legoleaks, as always. And leaked pictures aren't allowed here

I sure hope the structure is strong enough so there is no drooping at the front of the ship over time.

F5 wednesday today! Hoping to see front of the box pics soon. The ISD looks very ominous...

First thought: Acurate overall shape so far. Great size. Really looks promising on the first leak and worth to call itself a UCS Set. :sweet: This set definatly gonna find a nice place in my collection.

I am hyped as well. And ready for some more footage.

Proportions look pretty solid. I wonder how they did the big-3 engines, new big pieces? But after looking at it more, I think the most impressive aspect of the set is definitely the stand. Curious about how the interior frame will be. For once I think I am impressed by an SW set LEGO released. Now I hope the price tag is false... 

I'm pretty sure the figure we think is a stormtrooper is actually an imperial crewman, one of those guys with a light grey uniform and a dark grey cap.

I was affraid it would look cheap after all the wonderful mocs here, but from the back image we can see it actually looks very good.

Just waiting for the HD pics and the price tag in Belgium (and a discount too i guess)

3 minutes ago, Diegoist said:

Wow... can't wait for HD reveal... and discounts

LOL discounts?!?!?! Maybe with other vendors but LEGO will NEVER discount sets like this. 

Just now, Eaglefan344 said:

I am hoping that officer is Ozzel, Piett, Jerjerrod, or Needa. Probably not though since those guys served on the SSD. 

It's the Devastator, which was commanded by Vader himself.

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

LOL discounts?!?!?! Maybe with other vendors but LEGO will NEVER discount sets like this. 

Or used sets to be on sale. ?

I fear the price in Belgium will be something like 750€ and i can’t justify it...

edit : and the ucs facon was on sale, new, at less than 600€ last year...

Edited by Lfm55

3 minutes ago, Terrasher said:

I'm pretty sure the figure we think is a stormtrooper is actually an imperial crewman, one of those guys with a light grey uniform and a dark grey cap.

I agree. I notice the "white" seemed a bit off and thought to myself it could be a crewman as well. Oh well. I guess when it comes to UCS figures are not that important 

According to people who claim to know over on Facebook, the Imperial Crew and Imperial Officer are both exclusive variants. 

They also say there are HD pics already leaked, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, Lfm55 said:

Or used sets to be on sale. ?

I fear the price in Belgium will be something like 750€ and i can’t justify it...

edit : and the ucs facon was on sale, new, at less than 600€ last year...

But not officially from LEGO and only with other distributors.  

I'm pretty sure the 2nd whitish figure is a crew member.

Edited by Evergreen

Just now, nikhkin said:

According to people who claim to know over on Facebook, the Imperial Crew and Imperial Officer are both exclusive variants.

The Crewman probably has arm printing (imperial logo) and the officer may have different rank insignia or a new face.

Just now, Flieger said:

The Crewman probably has arm printing (imperial logo) and the officer may have different rank insignia or a new face.

Sounds about right. There's not much else they can do to add variety unless they add leg printing for the boots. 

That top-down silhouette is just perfect. Can't wait to pick this up - I almost Bricklinked the old one a while back, but as soon as I heard the rumors I held off and I'm glad I did.

Imperial Crewman and Imperial Officer with it. I'm going with printed arms for the crewman at least. New Imperial Officer rank. Probably with existing heads.

This isn't about the figures. It's all about the build.

I was rooting for Lego revealing this completely leak free but you can't legislate for some clown at a taking a pic of a display model as it arrives can you? Especially one that's directly under a sign that says no images.

4 minutes ago, Robianco said:

This isn't about the figures. It's all about the build.

Assuming it's actually $700 and only 4700 pieces as the scuttlebutt goes, it should have had at least as many figures as the Falcon. This was the opportunity to do all those core Imperial Officers that never get proper renditions - Piett, Ozzel, Needa, Jerjerrod, Motti, Tagge all deserve figures, and none of them have ever been done properly (most never done at all). Heck, it would have been a great place to deploy an offscreen character like Rae Sloane for that matter. Imperial Officers are "boring" to casuals but iconic characters to classic hardcore fans - and a UCS ISD is for classic hardcore fans. Reserving judgment til we know price, piececount, and figures for sure, but this bodes ill so far.