Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Recommended Posts

 

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

This is shaping up to be one of the best Star Wars waves in a while. Minifig wise at least. This is kind of like the Avengers: Endgame of Star Wars so it’s good that the film is getting this much respect from TLG unlike Endgame

Yeah, the minfigures for this at least are great and, unlike the endgame sets, accurate. If the builds are great, the only problem here is the nearly $500 price tag for the wave, hopefully a warranted one.

2 hours ago, wesker said:

Another Jumptrooper just popped up. Looks like they're going to have two different torso variations in the upcoming wave.

Likely both appearing in that desert speeders set, meaning that unless the builds are garbage that's a must-buy for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

 

Yeah, the minfigures for this at least are great and, unlike the endgame sets, accurate. If the builds are great, the only problem here is the nearly $500 price tag for the wave, hopefully a warranted one.

Likely both appearing in that desert speeders set, meaning that unless the builds are garbage that's a must-buy for me.

The Last Jedi wave was really expensive too. They had three sets over $100 and others that were close

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The Last Jedi wave was really expensive too. They had three sets over $100 and others that were close

wow. My easy solution there was that the sets were garbage and I only bought the smallest at full price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

wow. My easy solution there was that the sets were garbage and I only bought the smallest at full price.

I just bought some of the minifigs at the time and then right before they were discontinued I went back and bought the three biggest sets from that wave. I really liked the builds for them. But hopefully this wave is cheaper, because that was crazy. Plus we’ve got the UCS coming out as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget the UCS and The Mandalorian, those torsos were also lit. The new Falcon is a must have, already €160 gone. New TIE Fighter, another €70-80. New Kylo Ren shuttle, €100-120? The UCS? It has to be a pretty mess for me not wanting to have it. Then they have to release the Mandalorian Gunship at some point in the near future and we're still missing a vast majority of the Aces. It's a trap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Don't forget the UCS and The Mandalorian, those torsos were also lit. The new Falcon is a must have, already €160 gone. New TIE Fighter, another €70-80. New Kylo Ren shuttle, €100-120? The UCS? It has to be a pretty mess for me not wanting to have it. Then they have to release the Mandalorian Gunship at some point in the near future and we're still missing a vast majority of the Aces. It's a trap.

It is a trap. I'm not planning on buying the UCS, but already I've been had into buying the falcon, at-st, speeders, etc, which is $300 gone. Add in anything containing so much as a mandalorian or fallen order reference and marvel's new endgame sets, and I'm starting to wonder how much farther I can push my wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

It is a trap. I'm not planning on buying the UCS, but already I've been had into buying the falcon, at-st, speeders, etc, which is $300 gone. Add in anything containing so much as a mandalorian or fallen order reference and marvel's new endgame sets, and I'm starting to wonder how much farther I can push my wallet.

I doubt Fallen Order will get anything more than a small set, maybe a polybag. Especially if you take in mind all Battlefront 2 got was a pretty mediocre battlepack even though there are several potential sets in the story, the Corvus being the best example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I doubt Fallen Order will get anything more than a small set, maybe a polybag. Especially if you take in mind all Battlefront 2 got was a pretty mediocre battlepack even though there are several potential sets in the story, the Corvus being the best example

All I want from Fallen Order would be the Seventh Sister (since she was overlooked entirely in the Rebels sets) and Purge Troopers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I doubt Fallen Order will get anything more than a small set, maybe a polybag. Especially if you take in mind all Battlefront 2 got was a pretty mediocre battlepack even though there are several potential sets in the story, the Corvus being the best example

I'd say fallen order is much more likely to get at least a $30ish set. It's much more story-oriented than the battlefront games and has alot of new designs for imperials and the main cast that are 100% canon, whereas battlefront just had inferno squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Poe Dameron figure looks pretty cool. Same design as the videogame but with dark brown colors instead of reddish brown which makes it look even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

All I want from Fallen Order would be the Seventh Sister (since she was overlooked entirely in the Rebels sets) and Purge Troopers

You mean the Second Sister? :wink: As far as I know, she‘s the only Inquisitor to appear in the game even though the rest of the Inquisitorius could make an appearance as well since I think all of them are still alive at the point in time the story of Fallen Order is set :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Darth Malgus said:

Anyone seen the Poe minifg?

Its ok. Interested to see which set its in.

Considering the recently leaked Jumptroopers, I‘d expect Poe to appear in a skiff/ speeder chase set along with them :purrr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sorry for the double-post, but the minifigs of Finn and Lando have now leaked as well :thumbup: 

My only gripe is the cape, why white instead of the black & blue one from the promo pics? Even if he sports a white one at some point in the movie, the other one would have looked way better :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

You mean the Second Sister? :wink: As far as I know, she‘s the only Inquisitor to appear in the game even though the rest of the Inquisitorius could make an appearance as well since I think all of them are still alive at the point in time the story of Fallen Order is set :classic:

Wow you’re right, until this moment I thought she was the Seventh Sister from Rebels. I guess they’re two different Inquisitors

On a different note, Lando, Finn, and Poe look great. I don’t like the goofy smile for Finn though, I think he had that same look in the Resistance Pod from TLJ.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wow you’re right, until this moment I thought she was the Seventh Sister from Rebels. I guess they’re two different Inquisitors

They are :wink: The Second Sister had an early-bird cameo in a single panel in the Darth Vader comic and was then revealed as (presumably) the main antagonist of the Fallen Order game. I wouldn‘t blame you, their helmets are rather similar in shape:

tumblr_o1daxfe6E01sd4jhyo1_1280.png

latest?cb=20190602215019 

23 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I don’t like the goofy smile for Finn though, I think he had that same look in the Resistance Pod from TLJ.

At least he has more than two facial expressions in total, in stark contrast to some other main characters *cough* Poe *COUGH* Rey *cough* :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind the goofy face print. Still one of Finn's better minifigures. Torso print has some nice detail and I like the overall color combination on the uniform. Lando is pretty cool too although similar in appearance to the Solo minifigure.

I wonder how many more reveals are left to go? We've still yet to see the Sith Trooper, Pryde and 3rd Knight of Ren fully assembled. Plus the A-Wing and Y-Wing sets have to have pilots. Beyond that I'm curious if there are many more new figures left to reveal or if the remaining figures are going to be repeats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wesker said:

I don't mind the goofy face print. Still one of Finn's better minifigures. Torso print has some nice detail and I like the overall color combination on the uniform. Lando is pretty cool too although similar in appearance to the Solo minifigure.

I wonder how many more reveals are left to go? We've still yet to see the Sith Trooper, Pryde and 3rd Knight of Ren fully assembled. Plus the A-Wing and Y-Wing sets have to have pilots. Beyond that I'm curious if there are many more new figures left to reveal or if the remaining figures are going to be repeats.

I would hope Kylo Ren has a new variant in some way. Plus Jannah and D-O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wesker said:

The new Poe Dameron figure looks pretty cool. Same design as the videogame but with dark brown colors instead of reddish brown which makes it look even better.

Yup, and he's probably in the skiff set, the minifigures alone are making this set worth it.

8 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

You mean the Second Sister? :wink: As far as I know, she‘s the only Inquisitor to appear in the game even though the rest of the Inquisitorius could make an appearance as well since I think all of them are still alive at the point in time the story of Fallen Order is set :classic:

Yes, second sister will be the main, if not only, inquisitor in fallen order.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I would hope Kylo Ren has a new variant in some way. Plus Jannah and D-O

Jannah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The remaining three Knights of Ren is probably too much to ask for in the first wave, even though it’d be nice to get all six of them immediately, especially the one that seems to be the ‘main’ KoR of sorts (the one with the checkerboard mask) :drool: I still haven’t fully recovered from the Praetorian Guard helmet shenaningans, so I hope they won’t repeat that mistake :tongue:

Just now, m4st3rt3ch said:

Is it sure Lando's cape is all white?

It is in the leaked picture :sadnew: Leakers have made mistakes in the past when assembling minifigs (remember Albfleur Dumblecour?), but I wouldn’t count on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Jannah?

Yes, that’s the name of the new black woman in TROS from the poster image, the one who is speculated to be related to Lando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

It is in the leaked picture :sadnew: Leakers have made mistakes in the past when assembling minifigs (remember Albfleur Dumblecour?), but I wouldn’t count on it.

Yeah, but we see only one side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Yeah, but we see only one side.

It looks like the more rigid cloth material rather than the newer softer material, that’s why it has me wondering as well. I could be wrong but it does look like it. Either way, it’s not the cape he wears in the trailer and promo images. That cape is black/brown on the outside and blue on the inside, similar to his cape in Solo. 

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, wesker said:

I wonder how many more reveals are left to go? We've still yet to see the Sith Trooper, Pryde and 3rd Knight of Ren fully assembled. Plus the A-Wing and Y-Wing sets have to have pilots. Beyond that I'm curious if there are many more new figures left to reveal or if the remaining figures are going to be repeats.

The figures we've seen all appear to be leaking from the same factory. Not all sets are produced at all factories. So we may never see leaks from certain sets, if other factories don't have the same security problems that this factory has.

27 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The remaining three Knights of Ren is probably too much to ask for in the first wave, even though it’d be nice to get all six of them immediately, especially the one that seems to be the ‘main’ KoR of sorts (the one with the checkerboard mask) :drool: I still haven’t fully recovered from the Praetorian Guard helmet shenaningans, so I hope they won’t repeat that mistake :tongue:

I would put the chances of that happening at near-zero. 

30 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yup, and he's probably in the skiff set, the minifigures alone are making this set worth it.

I think it's worth pointing out there that the contents of this set — and its figures — are not yet known publicly. There are a lot assumptions going around. Assumptions are often wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now