Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

18 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

TRAILER FOOTAGE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Star Wars Celebration teaser bootleg. They overall design shown so far, looks great. I know it's Pedro Pascal under that helmet, but it could also be Clint Eastwood, you know what i mean. 

Looking forward to the ship, but i don't think they'll do it under $170, but that probably is something for the 2020 thread.

3 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Star Wars Celebration teaser bootleg. They overall design shown so far, looks great. I know it's Pedro Pascal under that helmet, but it could also be Clint Eastwood, you know what i mean. 

Looking forward to the ship, but i don't think they'll do it under $170, but that probably is something for the 2020 thread.

Where can I find said footage?

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Those figures look absolutely stunning!

Though I am wondering wether the left one is supposed to have no printing on his head or not

I think he is and they just assembled him wrong or something, unless that guy's gonna be a real dementor/ringwraith looking guy.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

Where can I find said footage?

I think he is and they just assembled him wrong or something, unless that guy's gonna be a real dementor/ringwraith looking guy.

You really haven't seen it?

Spoiler

The knights of ren looks amazing! Love the new hood piece. Also I know it's not Star Wars but the new lego CMF series has a bounty hunter with a holographic wanted piece. Looks really useful for SW bounty hunters as does the whole figure. 

Just saw the Knights of Ren leaks and man oh man do they look incredible! I'm definitely going to have to collect them all! Between these guys and the Sith Troopers I'm really excited to see TRoS sets. Triple force friday can't come soon enough...

5 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

You really haven't seen it?

i saw a few things about it but I always assumed those were fake trailers, like the ones that were rampant for infinity war in early 2017, because we never got any official trailer. Than you, by the way. looks great.

I do like how we have multiple mando torsos as his armor is supposed to evolve over time, lego could easily have put the same torso in both sets I assume we'll get.

10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

i saw a few things about it but I always assumed those were fake trailers, like the ones that were rampant for infinity war in early 2017, because we never got any official trailer. Than you, by the way. looks great.

I do like how we have multiple mando torsos as his armor is supposed to evolve over time, lego could easily have put the same torso in both sets I assume we'll get.

I would assume other Mandalorians will appear in the series, so I expect the other torso to be a different character honestly

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

If Bill Burr’s character gets a figure I think my life would be complete :laugh:

Agreed, would love ol' billy ginger beard as a minifigure

7 minutes ago, bountybossk said:

Sail Barge? Could it be?

Well there are three options, some kind of juniors set, Sail Barge, or the most probable: The Desert Siege.

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Well there are three options, some kind of juniors set, Sail Barge, or the most probable: The Desert Siege.

Desert Siege?

51 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Oh I meant to Say the desert skiff, I couldn’t remenber the name and Desert siege came to my mind.

A siege is a very different thing than a skiff, it's an event as opposed to a place for one thing. I think this guy is probably just in a mandalorian or ep 9 set as some generic thug or resistance fighter.

4 hours ago, bountybossk said:

Sail Barge? Could it be?

I wish, I pinned after the 2006 one when I was a kid, then stupidly bought the 2013 AT-TE on clearance over the 2013 version, a 5 year regret

I can't seem to find the images but I remember there were some slides shown at Celebration earlier this year of some new aliens and characters from Episode 9. One of them was of a Resistance technician wearing a yellow vest that looked pretty similar to the leaked head. My guess is that is who it belongs to.

57 minutes ago, fluffyducks4 said:

the head is a klatooinian

You're right, it is a klatoonian. I'm glad we're getting more species of minifigures, though a molded head could have been nice.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

We've gotten a Klatooinian before, Kithaba, from 9496 Desert Skiff. I only remember this because I used his head for a custom Tarados Gon, who is a Klatooinian Jedi haha.

New head seems to be  wequay, which could mean a lot of things: new desert skiff( please no!!!), a resistance soldier from ep 9, or something else entirely. Skiff is most likely, but I hope it’s not another remake and something new.

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

New head seems to be  wequay, which could mean a lot of things: new desert skiff( please no!!!), a resistance soldier from ep 9, or something else entirely. Skiff is most likely, but I hope it’s not another remake and something new.

A new desert skiff would be way too soon after the previous version imo, but I guess that doesn't really say anything considering we're getting another Landspeeder too

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

A new desert skiff would be way too soon after the previous version imo, but I guess that doesn't really say anything considering we're getting another Landspeeder too

The Desert Skiff has been included as part of a larger Sail Barge set in the past. The same thing could happen again.

There haven't been any rumors of new Jabba themed sets on the horizon though. If the Klatooinian comes from ROTJ, the only possibilities I can think of are that the rumors of the next UCS being a Star Destroyer are incorrect or Amazon has another unannounced exclusive on the way like Darth Vader's Castle last year.