Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Moff Muffins said:

I think it might be the ship showcased at Galaxy's Edge ...it kinda looks like a hybrid of the TFA shuttle and his TLJ Tie:

 

3a7b1b8812.jpeg

Well that ship was designed for ep 9 by Colin Trevarrow when he was going to direct the film

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:
22 hours ago, dvogon said:

Yes, for the price it must be another thing. The FO Tie Interceptor should have a price similar to Kylo Ren Tie Fighter I guess

what's this interceptor rumor? That wasn't in the list, was it? I thought the only FO ships we were getting were the bomber and some form of shuttle for kylo.

I believe there is no interceptor rumor. I just pointed out that Kylo Ren set should be another thing because it's too expensive for a FO interceptor.

This FO interceptor is quite relevant in the teaser hence the possibility, but I don't want to enter into any wishlisting at all in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Well that ship was designed for ep 9 by Colin Trevarrow when he was going to direct the film

true, but alot of that film changed when abrams took over. it's no longer going to be partially filmed in space, for one thing.

I do think that that ship's a possibility though. I'm guessing it's that, the white and red one rumored by making star wars.net, or an accurate version of his shuttle given it's prominance in TFA and TLJ.

3 hours ago, dvogon said:

I believe there is no interceptor rumor. I just pointed out that Kylo Ren set should be another thing because it's too expensive for a FO interceptor.

This FO interceptor is quite relevant in the teaser hence the possibility, but I don't want to enter into any wishlisting at all in this thread.

Sorry, I must have misread your earlier comment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't surprise me if the new First Order Shuttle is a remake of the 2015 set. Both sets do have the same piece count at 1005 parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, wesker said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the new First Order Shuttle is a remake of the 2015 set. Both sets do have the same piece count at 1005 parts.

Nice catch. I don’t see LEGO rereleasing a set that was so negatively received, so maybe it’s a coincidence, but it wouldn’t surprise me either if it was. Though I don’t think the shuttle should be black I know almost everyone else does so if that’s the only change that’s made it’s a step in the right direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would assume that's just a weird coincidence. I highly doubt it's the same ship, especially at the same piece count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, wesker said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the new First Order Shuttle is a remake of the 2015 set. Both sets do have the same piece count at 1005 parts.

 

11 hours ago, Chromide said:

I would assume that's just a weird coincidence. I highly doubt it's the same ship, especially at the same piece count.

The piece count is likely a coincidence, but I do think it's a remake of the shuttle from 2015, with the main differences being that it's black and the wings of the shuttle angle out for flight and straight for landing like in the movie, as opposed to how the 2015 set had the wings stay straight but the tips folded in for landing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

If that ship will indeed be a more accurate depiction of Kylo's shuttle it would pretty much look like this MOD JangBricks made in 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikk-egNrnXw

Probably. I would expect something very similar but with some variation considering the new parts that have come out since, and that unlike jangbricks they will sacrifice some of the accuracy and detail for stability and "play value". Then again, it could end up having a VERY similar design seeing as lego's good with making ideas projects as official sets without giving credit to the owner. (coughs in jurrasic park gate)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably, I wish, likely, assume, maybe, I mean it's possible. 

Not only do you guys bring absolutly nothing whatsoever to any discussion but manage to waste the time of hundreds of people reading it. 

:ugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

Probably, I wish, likely, assume, maybe, I mean it's possible. 

Not only do you guys bring absolutly nothing whatsoever to any discussion but manage to waste the time of hundreds of people reading it. 

:ugh:

You do know the point of a discussion is discussing things right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A pinned thread for general LEGO Star Wars talk would spare us lot of stress. We could hope, we could wishlist, we could talk about 2020 rumours, we could have fun without fear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...
 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

Probably, I wish, likely, assume, maybe, I mean it's possible. 

Not only do you guys bring absolutly nothing whatsoever to any discussion but manage to waste the time of hundreds of people reading it. 

:ugh:

First off, we can't confirm anything without official pictures, we're just discussing possibilities.

My main point, though, is that this is a "discussion" thread. If you're looking for news, there's a news thread. Leaks are usually on IG and never shown here, just mentioned sometimes. So complain all you want about us actually discussing things, just know you're the one wasting your time reading a discussion thread when you apparently don't want to. We aren't the ones with a gun to your head.:wink:

34 minutes ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

A pinned thread for general LEGO Star Wars talk would spare us lot of stress. We could hope, we could wishlist, we could talk about 2020 rumours, we could have fun without fear.

As tidy said, there's a thread for all of those. And if you've got this much stress about the mods coming after you, read the thread title and rules so you know what's allowed in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

As tidy said, there's a thread for all of those. And if you've got this much stress about the mods coming after you, read the thread title and rules so you know what's allowed in it.

Yes, i know these threads. And again each of these - almost necrotic - threads is for a single topic. There is no thread that allows you to talk free about anything that comes to your mind, as long as it is LSW related. Fool around, post pics you found on the web, link to other websites which feature LSW. "Hey, have a look, website XYZ outside the LEGOsphere just showed forum member ABC's MOCs, how cool is that?" Sharing thoughts about building techniques, snapshots of what you're building right now, which is nice, but not worth an own thread or digging through thousands of necros just to find the right one for ressurection. I absolutely love the big UCS MF thread, because it is almost what i propose, except it being tied to a single topic, again. I hope you at least understand my point of view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So according to new info the AT-ST has brown ''rusted'' legs similair to those on Rex's AT-TE and the 1005 pieces set is indeed Kylo's shuttle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

So according to new info the AT-ST has brown ''rusted'' legs similair to those on Rex's AT-TE and the 1005 pieces set is indeed Kylo's shuttle

Man, if it turns out to be the TFA Kylo shuttle, I’m excited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boxart is allegedly LEGO-fied, with the Kylo illustration that recently showed up in some versions of the catalogue replacing the ‚official‘ boxart :classic: I like the approach, but I wish TLG was a bit more consistent with the boxart in terms of character illustrations. Now the boxes of the TFA, RO, TLJ and Solo sets will look a bit weird next to the TROS boxes...

The same goes for other themes as well (looking at you, Marvel). I understand variance between themes since the license holder can weigh in on that decision (which is probably why we‘ve never had LEGO-fied Harry Potter boxarts), but you could at least expect some consistency within themes :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tidy Thank you for linking all those posts. Saved me some time!

19 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Yes, i know these threads. And again each of these - almost necrotic - threads is for a single topic. There is no thread that allows you to talk free about anything that comes to your mind, as long as it is LSW related. Fool around, post pics you found on the web, link to other websites which feature LSW. "Hey, have a look, website XYZ outside the LEGOsphere just showed forum member ABC's MOCs, how cool is that?" Sharing thoughts about building techniques, snapshots of what you're building right now, which is nice, but not worth an own thread or digging through thousands of necros just to find the right one for ressurection. I absolutely love the big UCS MF thread, because it is almost what i propose, except it being tied to a single topic, again. I hope you at least understand my point of view

Would it help if the first thread linked was labeled "Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions and comments here" would that fix it for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

So according to new info the AT-ST has brown ''rusted'' legs similair to those on Rex's AT-TE and the 1005 pieces set is indeed Kylo's shuttle

now that we know it's a "rusted" build, I'm 100% buying that. I should probably start saving then, the double hit of TROS sets I want and suprise new endgame wave is going to wreak havoc on my wallet. 

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

The boxart is allegedly LEGO-fied, with the Kylo illustration that recently showed up in some versions of the catalogue replacing the ‚official‘ boxart :classic: I like the approach, but I wish TLG was a bit more consistent with the boxart in terms of character illustrations. Now the boxes of the TFA, RO, TLJ and Solo sets will look a bit weird next to the TROS boxes...

The same goes for other themes as well (looking at you, Marvel). I understand variance between themes since the license holder can weigh in on that decision (which is probably why we‘ve never had LEGO-fied Harry Potter boxarts), but you could at least expect some consistency within themes :tongue:

I don't collect them in-box, but I can see how this would frustrate someone. I haven't even seen the TROS boxart and the thought of normal and lego kylo ren appearing on box art next to each other actually gives me a bit of anxiety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

The boxart is allegedly LEGO-fied, with the Kylo illustration that recently showed up in some versions of the catalogue replacing the ‚official‘ boxart :classic: I like the approach, but I wish TLG was a bit more consistent with the boxart in terms of character illustrations. Now the boxes of the TFA, RO, TLJ and Solo sets will look a bit weird next to the TROS boxes...

The same goes for other themes as well (looking at you, Marvel). I understand variance between themes since the license holder can weigh in on that decision (which is probably why we‘ve never had LEGO-fied Harry Potter boxarts), but you could at least expect some consistency within themes :tongue:

This was reported fake :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do you guys think we'll get another LAAT? We haven't gotten one since 2013 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

When do you guys think we'll get another LAAT? We haven't gotten one since 2013 

As tidy says (I feel like half my posts on this thread start with that), this isn't the place for that. However, I assume we'll get one with the bad batch if lego makes TCW season 7 sets. However that's not going to be a 2019 set if it was made, hence this being the wrong place even if we had evidence of such a set.

On 6/27/2019 at 4:47 PM, Thomty said:

This was reported fake :)

 

good.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tidy said:

wrong topic. 

:wall: this is how I imagine you being :laugh_hard:

 

Some people just don't learn no matter how many times you tell them... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.