Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The helmet matches perfectly...it’s 100% supposed to be Tallie

I agree, some quick googling confirms a 100% helmet match.

I wonder if Temmin's going to actually fly an a-wing in IX. It seems plausible, given their loss of ships, but I do wonder. 

6 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The helmet matches perfectly...it’s 100% supposed to be Tallie

You can't tell me these are the same thing, the only thing that matches is the red parts and the black and yellow Rebellion logo. Apart from that everything is way off

sw0884.pngAfbeeldingsresultaat voor tallie lintra

It’s probably the best they could do without a new mould :shrug_oh_well: The dual-moulded Resistance pilot helmet might have worked as well, even though the visor’s in the wrong position :snicker:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

You can't tell me these are the same thing, the only thing that matches is the red parts and the black and yellow Rebellion logo. Apart from that everything is way off

She has her visor up, aside from that it's the same. Has the lettering and markings on the right as well. You cant tell me this isn't supposed to be her.

2 hours ago, ginja said:

She has her visor up, aside from that it's the same. Has the lettering and markings on the right as well. You cant tell me this isn't supposed to be her.

Now that you mention it, it does indeed look white if you don't look at the visor. Guess I'm just incredibly blind on occasion

So I guess we can move on from this subject now

Just in case somebody hadn't noticed yet: RealFCL is once again posting spoilers on his story, this time for RoS. He only puts an emoji over the post but no spoiler warning, just so you guys know and don't get spoiled too

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just in case somebody hadn't noticed yet: RealFCL is once again posting spoilers on his story, this time for RoS. He only puts an emoji over the post but no spoiler warning, just so you guys know and don't get spoiled too

Looks super fake we've seen the other version of it and there was no extra accessory of the "thing"

15 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The visor isn't up, and they decided not to print the lines as they probably couldn't make them thin enough or spaced enough or something. It's lintra.

11 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

There's no way spoilers are out this early, is this like a set spoiler or something?

12 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

12 hours ago, TeeNuggetTa said:

Looks super fake we've seen the other version of it and there was no extra accessory of the "thing"

Do you mean the "arm spoiler"? That's 100% fake and photoshopped.

1 hour ago, hachiroku said:

Yeah people were intentionally not saying what it was on the off chance it’s an actual spoiler...if there’s any chance it could be a spoiler it goes in a spoiler tag or just don’t say it 

6 hours ago, hachiroku said:

Wasn't sure if it was real or not, just thought I'd warn you guys just in case. I really hate it when people just randomly start posting spoilers in their story without any kind of warning

I generally like all the star wars sets. Except the greivious ship that set is a big waste of money

The theme also has great pieces

Edited by Mrlikesninjagomoviethings

On 9/20/2019 at 6:55 AM, Guyon2002 said:

sw0884.pngAfbeeldingsresultaat voor tallie lintra

Never mind the facial expression, the jumpsuit colour and the neck scarf that they made a big deal about her character having also being on the minifig? It’s Tallie

5 minutes ago, Glassjaw said:

Never mind the facial expression, the jumpsuit colour and the neck scarf that they made a big deal about her character having also being on the minifig? It’s Tallie

You might want to read a finished discussion in its entirety before posting something we already know. I already acknowledged this is indeed supposed to be Tallie and I was wrong, that post is already 1,5 days old 

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

You might want to read a finished discussion in its entirety before posting something we already know. I already acknowledged this is indeed supposed to be Tallie and I was wrong, that post is already 1,5 days old 

My apologies the thread hadn’t refreshed from when I last opened the page so yours was the last post there

Just now, Glassjaw said:

My apologies the thread hadn’t refreshed from when I last opened the page so yours was the last post there

No need to apologize, we all make mistakes (like me with that figure)

Death Star Cannon Review:

Can't say there's much about this set I like. The hood is ok but I'm sure I'll have tons of them before long. I guess the gun looks a bit better than I thought it would.

He also has all the other Force Friday sets so hopefully we'll be seeing more reviews soon.

EDIT: Here's another for you:

Edited by TeufelHund

What are the promos for triple force Friday? I know there’s the battle of Ensor set, which I wasn’t fussed about but since getting the hoth one with the ISD, I really want it. But is there gonna be anything else? Double points? A poly bag?

On a similar not, is 40333 sold out? The promotion was supposed to run until the third but I'm not getting it when I add it to my cart.

Thanks for linking to those videos, nice to have.

Can't say I'm impressed by any of the upcoming sets, other than maybe the Falcon (for being properly closed after 20 years). I have none of the versions before, so just might fall for this one...

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

What are the promos for triple force Friday? I know there’s the battle of Ensor set, which I wasn’t fussed about but since getting the hoth one with the ISD, I really want it. But is there gonna be anything else? Double points? A poly bag?

Well I expect at least double vip + the endor set; there's also the 20th anniversary obi wan poly pag that is yet to be released. 

good review of the new Y-Wing up

ship is pretty good I think, colours are usually never this consistant with a SW set.
figs though disappointing; as for Obi Wan the old paper cape reused + black face for the dark red character

almost though I'd buy this on retail, but it barely misses the mark

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

17 hours ago, TeufelHund said:

Death Star Cannon Review:

Can't say there's much about this set I like. The hood is ok but I'm sure I'll have tons of them before long. I guess the gun looks a bit better than I thought it would.

I'll probably buy this, just because it's only $20 and I've always liked the death star. Might connect it to the death star one from january.

6 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Expect double VIP points, though endor may be all we get freebie wise, at least for actual bricks and not just a poster or something.

2 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

figs though disappointing; as for Obi Wan the old paper cape reused + black face for the dark red character

Do you mean the obi-wan from the gun turret has the paper cape, or the snowtrooper from this set? Because obi-wan's not in this set.

4 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

Well I expect at least double vip + the endor set; there's also the 20th anniversary obi wan poly pag that is yet to be released. 

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

Expect double VIP points, though endor may be all we get freebie wise, at least for actual bricks and not just a poster or something.

Thanks for the replies! Will probably just grab myself Kylo Ren’s shuttle so I can get Endor. Will look nice next to The Battle of hoth

5 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Thanks for the replies! Will probably just grab myself Kylo Ren’s shuttle so I can get Endor. Will look nice next to The Battle of hoth

I'm gonna try to make one for tatooine, rep the whole origional trilogy