Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

7 minutes ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

He's an X-Wing pilot, so Y-Wing wouldn't make much sense.

He must be in either the Y-Wing or the X-wing, any of the other sets wouldn't make much sense (though I would gladly see him included in the Falcon as I'm picking that one up for sure!)

Also he's a Resistance Pilot, he's not specifically attached to X-Wings. I'd recon most Resistance Pilots would be able to fly any ship they have in their (very limited) arsenal

Edited by Guyon2002

2 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Im pretty sure Lego has put pilots in the wrong ships before

3 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Ah, but it makes more sense for him to be in a ship than not, and OG trilogy x-wing and y-wing pilots had the same flight suits, so it's reasonable to assume that the resistance is the same. I can't see lego throwing a pilot in his flight suit into a set where he's not piloting anything, and the a-wing pilots have a very different suit than x-wing pilots. With how all the resistance has left is the falcon, what remains of black squadron and infearno squad, and whatever other scattered resources they have, they probably can't get all the specific pilots into the ships they're best in.

It wouldn’t be too out of place for Snap to be in the Y-Wing, his mother used to fly one for the Rebellion after all.

36 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

It wouldn’t be too out of place for Snap to be in the Y-Wing, his mother used to fly one for the Rebellion after all.

Yeah, Norra was a y-wing pilot before forming that squad to hunt sloane

Do we have any more information about the mini droid commander polybag? Like if it's a GWP or how to purchase it?

1 hour ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Very true. And really the only options are Y-Wing or A-Wing, and out of those two, Y-Wing makes more sense. Unless of course there is a set we don’t know about, but I doubt it would be another Resistance X-Wing even if there was an unknown set.

4 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Very true. And really the only options are Y-Wing or A-Wing, and out of those two, Y-Wing makes more sense. Unless of course there is a set we don’t know about, but I doubt it would be another Resistance X-Wing even if there was an unknown set.

These are the only two options, unless he‘s not part of the initial TROS wave and is instead included in a 2020 set given the recent leaks :shrug_oh_well: I personally doubt that though since the only 2020 leaks thus far have been heads, nothing more, and this is a whole minifig just like most of the other TROS leaks.

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

These are the only two options, unless he‘s not part of the initial TROS wave and is instead included in a 2020 set given the recent leaks :shrug_oh_well: I personally doubt that though since the only 2020 leaks thus far have been heads, nothing more, and this is a whole minifig just like most of the other TROS leaks.

Technically only the head is new. The leaker could have put the new head on the old figure, so Snap could still be in a 2020 set.

12 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Exactly

The new old luke figure leaked in better quality, I might get the calendar for him and the other figures, It's a more solid lineup than previous years.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Exactly

The new old luke figure leaked in better quality, I might get the calendar for him and the other figures, It's a more solid lineup than previous years.

I’ve be never gotten an advent calendar before, but I’ll most likely be getting the Star Wars and HP ones this year, they’re pretty good

The Calendar looks good this year. Granted there are a few fillers but still a good offering overall. The Luke figure looks excellent too.

The R2 promo looks neat. Although interesting they've gone for the existing R2 design as oppose to the 1999 variant like the other figures. 

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’ve be never gotten an advent calendar before, but I’ll most likely be getting the Star Wars and HP ones this year, they’re pretty good

I don't buy lego harry potter but yeah the star wars one's pretty good this year. Most of the figures are arm-builders, and the exclusive figure of old luke is pretty nice too.

59 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

The Calendar looks good this year. Granted there are a few fillers but still a good offering overall. The Luke figure looks excellent too.

The R2 promo looks neat. Although interesting they've gone for the existing R2 design as oppose to the 1999 variant like the other figures. 

I don't think this one is specifically 20th anyway, as we never got an MSE or GNK (PRAISE THE ALMIGHT GONK!) droid in 1999. The tile is probably just to celebrate 20 years of star wars in this polybag.

20 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Any news on who is included in the new Falcon or Star Destroyer?

Besides common sense ones (Lando, Chewie, etc) we don't know who'll be in the falcon.

As for the star destroyer, we don't even know if it'll have figures.

54 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

We can only guess, though due to the promotional images I'm guessing the Falcon will have Lando, Chewy, Poe, D-0, BB-8 and 2 more characters (both ''normal'' Falcons have had 7 figures)

57 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

The last UCS to come out without any minifigures was the B-Wing, I believe. Every Collector's set since then has included at least one minifig. My guess is that we'll see a few minifigs included with the set (or microfigs, if there is an interior and if said interior is in micro scale), but, as others pointed out, they may not be eye-catching enough for factory workers to snatch and leak.

Less than a month for the reveal!

17 hours ago, Terrasher said:

The last UCS to come out without any minifigures was the B-Wing, I believe. Every Collector's set since then has included at least one minifig. My guess is that we'll see a few minifigs included with the set (or microfigs, if there is an interior and if said interior is in micro scale), but, as others pointed out, they may not be eye-catching enough for factory workers to snatch and leak.

Less than a month for the reveal!

B-wing is right, unless you want to argue R2 in the Red-5. I had actually forgotten how far back they go with figs (‘07, original Falcon) so they will likely include something in the SD.  Hopefully just for the display though and no interior!

I’m sure it’ll have at least a partial interior, it’s sort of a trend now. I just hope it doesn’t have microfigures. The most I’m hoping for are a few Imperial Officers, a couple Stormtroopers, and maybe Vader. Some crew too? If we get figures at all I doubt it would be anything more extravagant than that.

I agree that it is most likely that the rumored Star Destroyer will come with a small selection of minifigs and a partial interior. This is consistent with TLG recent releases of similar types of sets, like the 2011 UCS Super Star Destroyer, the UCS Slave-1 and the UCS Falcon.

Regarding the leaked T-16 skyhopper pilot head: This looks like nice, and slightly better than the last skyhopper face. It looks like this will be yet another set with the old rebel helmet (since the visor is printed).

I wouldn't mind if it just came with some exclusive officers with different ranks we haven't had with some crew members and/or stormtroopers. I just hope they stay truthful to the proper Mks rather than mix up the Mk I and Mk II.

5 hours ago, KevinMD said:

B-wing is right, unless you want to argue R2 in the Red-5. I had actually forgotten how far back they go with figs (‘07, original Falcon) so they will likely include something in the SD.  Hopefully just for the display though and no interior!

I'm pretty sure we'll get figures as well.

5 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m sure it’ll have at least a partial interior, it’s sort of a trend now. I just hope it doesn’t have microfigures. The most I’m hoping for are a few Imperial Officers, a couple Stormtroopers, and maybe Vader. Some crew too? If we get figures at all I doubt it would be anything more extravagant than that.

i don't know why everyone is panicking about microfigures, the only UCS style set we've had with them was hogwarts, right?

50 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

i don't know why everyone is panicking about microfigures, the only UCS style set we've had with them was hogwarts, right?

There was the Helicarrier too.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Helicarrier and that Lego Movie 2 set. I just hope it doesn’t become a new trend. So far SW has been safe from it. I just hope it stays that way.

Hogwarts, Hellicarrier and Rexcelsior all had microfigures, but also all of them had regular minifigures. There's no need to worry.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

If the new ICS is around the same price of the Falcon, is there a chance it will be replace the Falcon as the current expensive UCS leading to the retirement of the Falcon, or do we think they’ll both be available concurrently for a while?

I’m worried about missing the Falcon, was hoping to pick it up around Black Friday/Christmas.

Edited by Astral