Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We know what the speeder set includes, Ret and BB are here, Chewbacca is not.

I know Chewbacca isn't included, I meant to say that the speeder they're riding on could be in the set.

12 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

My guess is that Chewie comes with Lando in the Falcon, as pilot and copilot

I hope he's in the wave at all. he hasn't leaked yet, and he was only in TLJ as a constraction figure, not in any actual wave one TLJ sets.

15 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I hope he's in the wave at all. he hasn't leaked yet, and he was only in TLJ as a constraction figure, not in any actual wave one TLJ sets.

Usually nobody bothers leaking figures we’ve seen so many times before. Notice no regular stormtroopers ever leak either except the OT versions with the new dual molded helmet for early this year. Why bother leaking a figure everybody has seen a hundred times? I hope he appears in the wave as well

Chewbacca was part of the last two Millennium Falcon sets. I'd be surprised if he wasn't included in this one.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

He doesn't have to "leak", because he will be the same minifigure that we got over past few years. Just like BB-8, anyone who has a minfigure of him can leak him, because he won't be a new minifigure.

Also, Sith Trooper minfigure leaked. He looks amazing :wub:

Nice to see the Sith Trooper fully assembled. The printing is a lot more detailed than I was expecting.

The Sith trooper is one of my favourites of this wave so far.:wub:  I am also very surprised on the amount of detail included on this character, on a slight side note, I am very interested to see what part they will play in the new movie.  Possibly new guards for the return of Sidious . :wink:

11 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

We still haven’t heard anything about Jannah or D-O. It would be cool if we got those horse-like creatures with Finn and Jannah

I personally think D-O will be in the Falcon, we did see his figure in the The Skywalker Saga teaser trailer after all. Jannah will probably be pushed back to wave 2, similair to how Enfy's Nest and most of Beckett's crew weren't in the first Solo wave

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I personally think D-O will be in the Falcon, we did see his figure in the The Skywalker Saga teaser trailer after all. Jannah will probably be pushed back to wave 2, similair to how Enfy's Nest and most of Beckett's crew weren't in the first Solo wave

I could see that happening

21 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I like the sith trooper, it looks nice, I hope their role is less disappointing than the praetorian guards with the garbage choreography.

And that one guard who could've easily killed Rey but then his sword suddenly disappears

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

And that one guard who could've easily killed Rey but then his sword suddenly disappears

And the other one who literally  tosses his weapon away across the room so Kylo can kill him. Not even at anyone, just...away. Terrible. Oh well. At least they look awesome, and make for great minifigures.

12 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Usually nobody bothers leaking figures we’ve seen so many times before. Notice no regular stormtroopers ever leak either except the OT versions with the new dual molded helmet for early this year. Why bother leaking a figure everybody has seen a hundred times? I hope he appears in the wave as well

Sorry, I don't know why I didn't think of that. i do hope we get an updated figure eventually though, I never liked the new mold for his head.

5 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

The Sith trooper is one of my favourites of this wave so far.:wub:  I am also very surprised on the amount of detail included on this character, on a slight side note, I am very interested to see what part they will play in the new movie.  Possibly new guards for the return of Sidious . :wink:

Sith trooper is my favorite sequel trilogy design and i hope they don't only appear in the shuttle set. I think they are 

Spoiler

loyal only to palpatine, because kylo is never referred to as a sith, nor is anyone else that we know to be in the first order.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

This is one of my favorite parts of the movie, where his sword just goes away, he doesn't drop it or anything it just...disappears.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

I know it's sometimes hard to separate the talk about rumors and the talk about movies. It seems like we're starting to cross the line a little here. Also, please be careful not to just post wish-lists. Thank you!

star wars has always had inconsistencies, (leia remembering her mother or the deathstar not doing a micro jump to destroy yavin iv) nit picking an epic scene just seems pointless to me. You're just taking the fun away from it for yourselves.

Does anyone remember when we got detailed descriptions for all the TFA and TLJ sets?

The pictures of TFA and TLJ sets fully leaked in middle of July, so I suppose till the end of the August we will see all the sets, but does anyone remember if we got detailed descriptions for those sets before the leaked pictures?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Does anyone remember when we got detailed descriptions for all the TFA and TLJ sets?

The pictures of TFA and TLJ sets fully leaked in middle of July, so I suppose till the end of the August we will see all the sets, but does anyone remember if we got detailed descriptions for those sets before the leaked pictures?

I can tell you when the first detailed descriptions for the first wave of TFA sets showed up, namely 10 minutes before the official pics dropped :laugh_hard: I came across the descriptions in a webshop and while I was typing my translation in the 2015 thread, the pics were posted. Imagine my surprise when I refreshed the site and saw the pictures of the sets the descriptions of which I had translated just moments ago for naught :rofl:

15 minutes ago, fluffyducks4 said:

star wars has always had inconsistencies, (leia remembering her mother or the deathstar not doing a micro jump to destroy yavin iv) nit picking an epic scene just seems pointless to me. You're just taking the fun away from it for yourselves.

Actually Rian Johnson took the fun away from it...but I digress. I can’t imagine it will be too long before we get official descriptions and images. The UCS reveal is probably going to be pretty soon too, I feel like it kinda has to be.

18 minutes ago, fluffyducks4 said:

We're not even nitpicking, we're just having a laugh

23 minutes ago, fluffyducks4 said:

Don't forget a anakins sudden force ghost!

Bear in mind the sets release a month later this year, so what leaked in July last time around likely won't come until August this year, what leaked in August won't come until September, etc. 

3 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

Bear in mind the sets release a month later this year, so what leaked in July last time around likely won't come until August this year, what leaked in August won't come until September, etc. 

Do we even know why it's in october this year?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Do we even know why it's in october this year?

Could be Disney and Lucasfilm trying to keep a lower profile this time around. Maybe there are certain things they don’t want to reveal until then.

Falconfan has a mysterious 18 hour countdown going right now. I don’t want to assume too much, but it could be for a leak or reveal of some kind. But then again, we’ve read too much into these things in the past.