Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

44 minutes ago, RODDY said:

Love the Knights Of Ren minifigs, some of personal favorites in quite a while! Kylo Ren’s shuttle is definitely a must buy now. 

As for the Klatoonian, this maybe a long shot from happening but a Master Builder Series Jabba’s Palace would be amazing! It’s probably an extra from the Episode 9 skiff. 

Agreed on both points. A MBS Jabba’s palace would be beautiful but it probably is just from the ROS skiff. Aside from that head, I’m loving all the new molds!

The jet trooper just about confirms that the speeder set is the chase we briefly see in the Episode IX teaser, which would suggest it's also likely a set that will include Poe and Finn. 

Is it possible that the AT-ST set in this coming wave will be from The Mandalorian? The two Mandalorian torso leaks so far seem to suggest that we are at least getting one set in the October wave (it would seem awfully early to get leaks of pieces as many as 4-5 months in advance of their anticipated release, if we worked on the assumption that they are in the Mandalorian battle pack due in the January 2020 wave) and now that the speeder set is more or less confirmed to be Episode IX, a Mandalorian set in the Force Friday III wave can realistically only be 75246 (the turret) or the scout walker. That is, unless, there is an additional set somewhere along the line between now and January.

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/07/24/rumor-report-a-new-old-imperial-walker-in-the-mandalorian/ 

Wow, all of those leaked figures so far look incredible! Already far beyond anything we got for tfa or tlj. Wow, those look awesome! The Knights of Ren look incredible, Zorri's helmet looks great and the Jumptrooper is a pleasant surprise! I also love the teal astromech!

14 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Yes, a torso leaked that matches it perfectly.

Also, a neat looking new Trooper just leaked. A lot of nice new molds coming in the ep. 9 wave

Wow, that's incredible news! I saw that leak but I'd thought that it'd be for Episode 9. Hope the sets don't disappoint!

9 hours ago, Renown said:

The jet trooper just about confirms that the speeder set is the chase we briefly see in the Episode IX teaser, which would suggest it's also likely a set that will include Poe and Finn. 

Is it possible that the AT-ST set in this coming wave will be from The Mandalorian? The two Mandalorian torso leaks so far seem to suggest that we are at least getting one set in the October wave (it would seem awfully early to get leaks of pieces as many as 4-5 months in advance of their anticipated release, if we worked on the assumption that they are in the Mandalorian battle pack due in the January 2020 wave) and now that the speeder set is more or less confirmed to be Episode IX, a Mandalorian set in the Force Friday III wave can realistically only be 75246 (the turret) or the scout walker. That is, unless, there is an additional set somewhere along the line between now and January.

https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/07/24/rumor-report-a-new-old-imperial-walker-in-the-mandalorian/ 

The AT-ST set is directly codenamed "EP9", so there's no chance it's a Mandalorian set. The only set that is not codenamed as an EP9 set is 75246 Gun Turret set. This one may be the Mandalorian set. Or it may not. It can also be an EP9 set.

Pieces for 2020 January wave sets already started leaking, for example Thanos' head or random legs from Ninjago sets, so it's entirely possible that we are getting our first Mandalorian set(s) in January.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new jumptrooper. Don't get me wrong, he looks amazing! But Lucasfilm already established the jumptrooper through both the comics and Battlefront II, so I'm not a big fan of changing the design just to sell more toys

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The AT-ST set is directly codenamed "EP9", so there's no chance it's a Mandalorian set. The only set that is not codenamed as an EP9 set is 75246 Gun Turret set. This one may be the Mandalorian set. Or it may not. It can also be an EP9 set.

Pieces for 2020 January wave sets already started leaking, for example Thanos' head or random legs from Ninjago sets, so it's entirely possible that we are getting our first Mandalorian set(s) in January.

Thanos' head is from a set releasing in november though

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about the new jumptrooper. Don't get me wrong, he looks amazing! But Lucasfilm already established the jumptrooper through both the comics and Battlefront II, so I'm not a big fan of changing the design just to sell more toys

Thanos' head is from a set releasing in november though

Not necessarily, the only Marvel set with confirmed November 25th release date is 75144. The Mech ones are probably comic book sets and release in January. Also, today more Ninjago leakes surfaced, which are definitely January wave.

2 hours ago, Albert with an A said:

Is there any word on what this years Lego Star Wars Master Builder Series set will be?

We’re not guaranteed one every year. It’ll be either UCS or MBS, we’re not guaranteed both every year. Rumors suggest a UCS Star Destroyer this year but there is no confirmation of this yet

I looooove the new figures. The first order jumptroopers look really cool and that helmet detailing is amazing!

Zorri looks cool too, but I think those aren't the right colours based on what we've seen before.

Teal astromech is great, glad to have a new colour for it.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

We’re not guaranteed one every year. It’ll be either UCS or MBS, we’re not guaranteed both every year. Rumors suggest a UCS Star Destroyer this year but there is no confirmation of this yet

I think having one of each a year would be the best option to be honest.  When do we usually start hearing/seeing information on the second UCS/MBS?

2 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I think having one of each a year would be the best option to be honest.  When do we usually start hearing/seeing information on the second UCS/MBS?

Usually we have a rumor for a while but solid confirmation/leaks that we can tell are real and show the full set are surprisingly close to the release date, actually. We'll see full TROS set leaks before the MBS/UCS set, in all probability

I have seen an image of another TROS character - it does not seem she has leaked yet but I imagine she will be on her way in the next day or two - she looks excellent. 

31 minutes ago, Renown said:

I have seen an image of another TROS character - it does not seem she has leaked yet but I imagine she will be on her way in the next day or two - she looks excellent. 

Good thing you are not being vague about it  :sceptic:

1 hour ago, Renown said:

Was this the zorri-looking one or a different leak?

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Was this the zorri-looking one or a different leak?

Different.

On 7/28/2019 at 9:37 PM, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Isn’t there a UCS Yoda bust?  Read sth wayyy back in this thread. Could be someone’s wishlist though

44 minutes ago, dljbae said:

Isn’t there a UCS Yoda bust?  Read sth wayyy back in this thread. Could be someone’s wishlist though

One of the rumored sets for the Rise of Skywalker wave is supposed to be a buildable Yoda, much like the BB-8 and Porg sets. It's not a UCS though.

1 hour ago, dljbae said:

That's a normal retail set similair to BB-8 and the Porg

7 hours ago, Renown said:

Is it Rey maybe?

If it was Rey it wouldn’t be a secret. My guess is it’s the black chick from the poster (I don’t know any new character names yet for ROS)

On 7/27/2019 at 12:39 AM, Kdapt-Preacher said:

It is still the 20th anniversary of The Phantom Menace, and we just had a podracer. It isn't out of the question.

Could be from the Mandalorian as well, not easy to know, so many options

5 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

If it was Rey it wouldn’t be a secret. My guess is it’s the black chick from the poster (I don’t know any new character names yet for ROS)

You mean the african american woman as opposed to a girl in black clothes, right? I can't see any clearly feminine knights of ren, but maybe I missed a casting announcement or something.

If it is her, I believe the current rumors are that that's (i don't see how this is a spoiler especially since we don't know for sure but just to be polite)

Spoiler

Lando's Daughter

, her design is pretty cool too. 

On 7/26/2019 at 5:39 PM, Kdapt-Preacher said:

It is still the 20th anniversary of The Phantom Menace, and we just had a podracer. It isn't out of the question.

The odds that this is showing up are so minimal they're near-literally nonexistent. None of the rumored 2019 or 2020 sets come close to matching anything TPM, much less boonta eve classic, and I will ship you a free copy if the boonta eve classic is made into a UCS set ever, because it's so obscure. A podracer, maybe, but anything that would have a TPM jabba guard? no.

Edited by Mandalorianknight