Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

3 hours ago, Tidy said:

good thing i first reported that back in april. 

I’m not sure there’s any need for such an attitude when someone is only try to be helpful and provide info to other members?

Vader's castle is 66$ on Amazon Canada for Prime Day

LOVE the mandalorian torso, no Idea how long I have to wait until Disney + comes to canada though

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Does anyone really care about Brickheadz anymore?

I do, and I'm really excited for these to show up. I hope they make a few more as well later on.

4 hours ago, Tidy said:

good thing i first reported that back in april. 

I'm pretty sure there wasn't any info about the price, content or the release date. No need to exalt yourself.

Also, I see you just edited your info about this set on the news thread. Nice.

1 hour ago, HothFan1987 said:

I’m not sure there’s any need for such an attitude when someone is only try to be helpful and provide info to other members?

There really isn't, especially when as @THELEGOBATMAN said he provided new information @Tidy decided was good enough to add.

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

Vader's castle is 66$ on Amazon Canada for Prime Day

LOVE the mandalorian torso, no Idea how long I have to wait until Disney + comes to canada though

Solo falcon is half price in america I believe, why do we get that when you guys get good sets?

I assume disney will be trying to push disney+ out to as many people as possible to gain more money from it, so unless there are some canada laws I don't know about I think you'll be able too get it pretty soon. 

i certainly did, as i mean to do it last night, when i posted that info to a private forum, including my 'trademark' // separators ... i was a little ticked earlier today to see my private message end up all over instagram and here ... 

//

i'll just keep it all to myself going forward ... peace.

Edited by Tidy

26 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I assume disney will be trying to push disney+ out to as many people as possible to gain more money from it, so unless there are some canada laws I don't know about I think you'll be able too get it pretty soon. 

I sure hope so. But still, starting a streaming service in only one country and the rest within 6 months is incredibly dumb. If we don't have Disney+ by the time Mandalorian releases most people will just pirate it instead of waiting

Internet fame can be a big deal for people.

In regards to the brickheadz, a nice addition to the collection but I am indifferent. Glad to know they're going beyond the normal body styles and doing other things with the theme though!

You guys reallllllly need to stop biting the hands that feed you. For anyone curious why everyone who actually has inside information (like tidy) eventually gives up on this place: this is why.

Edited by jdubbs

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I sure hope so. But still, starting a streaming service in only one country and the rest within 6 months is incredibly dumb. If we don't have Disney+ by the time Mandalorian releases most people will just pirate it instead of waiting

Exactly my thoughts on the matter

13 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Does anyone really care about Brickheadz anymore?

Yes. When the Brickheadz theme was launched I decided to skip it entirely because they didn't look all that great to me, and in addition they started out with Comic-Con exclusives which gave it even less appeal. My opinion changed when they launched the Harry Potter / SW OT ones, those looks really great! Now I love them, and want more licensed Brickheadz. 

21 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

I do, and I'm really excited for these to show up. I hope they make a few more as well later on.

8 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

Yes. When the Brickheadz theme was launched I decided to skip it entirely because they didn't look all that great to me, and in addition they started out with Comic-Con exclusives which gave it even less appeal. My opinion changed when they launched the Harry Potter / SW OT ones, those looks really great! Now I love them, and want more licensed Brickheadz. 

Good to know at least some people like Brickheadz. I'm personally not a big fan but that's mostly because of budget limitations :laugh_hard:

Though I have to admit there are some great ones out there (like Boba Fett)

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Good to know at least some people like Brickheadz. I'm personally not a big fan but that's mostly because of budget limitations :laugh_hard:

Though I have to admit there are some great ones out there (like Boba Fett)

Yeah, I bought the kylo and rey pack and regretted it. I did still buy the stormtrooper and fett sets, those look really good.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

I always thought Brickheadz were a neat collectors idea. Almost like lego versions of those pop funko things (never got the big deal about those). But I have never been into them. Jabba would certainly be a great addition for those who do like them though. 

I really hope we start getting more prequel sets soon. The Mustafar duel rumor is a start, so I hope they do more. Waves like 2011-2014 would be amazing, but different sets, and no more Droid Gunships and AT-APs!

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

11 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Waves like 2011-2014 would be amazing, but different sets, and no more Droid Gunships and AT-APs!

In other words: more prequel-era stuff! Though I must say I couldn't agree more

On 7/16/2019 at 3:27 AM, LegoFjotten said:

Almost me exactly. Thought they looked really goofy at first. Got Harry and Hedwig. Now have all HP, SW, and a nearly all the non-Marvel or DC ones.

Official images of the 2019 star wars advent calendar are out. I really like this one, it's got the exclusive luke and lots of good army-builder figures, and the minibuilds will be a good parts pack.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

New advent calendar finally has a great exclusive minifigure in hermit Luke. This will be the first advent calendar I buy since 2016. The rest of minifigs is standard range of generic troopers and Chewie for some reason

Edited by benderisgreat

Looks much better than last year's Calendar. The exclusive Luke figure looks great and I like the design of the Christmas themed Gonk Droid. The Porg doesn't look as lazy as I thought it would, the inclusion of the Mynock is unexpected but appreciated and the five generic troops/pilots are always useful.