Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

the torso for the mandalorian has surfaced ... i think people are gonna be impressed ...

Wait, what? So some of these leaked parts may already be from 2020 sets? :wacko: Makes some sense though when you think about it since there’s also that leaked Trolls head which is definitely from a 2020 set :shrug_oh_well:

or, they are from unannounced retailer exclusives for 2019 ... surprise sets ... like vader's castle last year ... i'd much rather it be from 2019, because i don't want to wait for this minifig for 6 months ... =]]  [the mando torso showed up the same place the knight of ren head did]

i've also heard some trolls might be sooner 2020 ... 

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

the torso for the mandalorian has surfaced ... i think people are gonna be impressed ...

On who's page? I can't find it

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

On who's page? I can't find it

i just said it has surfaced ... it's not on instagram yet ... at least i don't think ... leaks aren't only there, and rarely there first ... though i imagine it'll end up there before too long ...

I am wondering what kind of head piece they are going to use for that Knight of Ren, since the helmet most likely won't be using a new mold, because of the use of a printed minifigure head. It'd be a shame if they'd use the head piece of Pao or Rebolt because it simply does not look big and angular enough to represent that Knight's unusual helmet.

12 minutes ago, JekPorkchops said:

I am wondering what kind of head piece they are going to use for that Knight of Ren, since the helmet most likely won't be using a new mold, because of the use of a printed minifigure head. It'd be a shame if they'd use the head piece of Pao or Rebolt because it simply does not look big and angular enough to represent that Knight's unusual helmet.

That'd still be better than the good ol' hood they've been using since 1999 :head_back: I could also see them using this piece:

sw0694.jpg?2

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

That'd still be better than the good ol' hood they've been using since 1999 :head_back: I could also see them using this piece:

That seems very likely, in a dark brown I could actually see this working

I LOVE that mandalorian piece, I will need to get an extra torso for my sigfig. That's gotta be my favorite print on a torso ever.

So is the mandalorian piece surfacing this early evidence that it might be part of the triple force friday wave? I can't see the january sets having already entered production.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

That torso looks great! I'm really looking forward to seeing that set

25 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

That seems very likely, in a dark brown I could actually see this working

I LOVE that mandalorian piece, I will need to get an extra torso for my sigfig. That's gotta be my favorite print on a torso ever.

So is the mandalorian piece surfacing this early evidence that it might be part of the triple force friday wave? I can't see the january sets having already entered production.

I think so, pieces from january sets don't leak this soon as far as I know

Remember that on TFF we are getting one set which isn't TRoS themed - 75246, which is a $20 playset. This one might be the Mandalorian set.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Remember that on TFF we are getting one set which isn't TRoS themed - 75246, which is a $20 playset. This one might be the Mandalorian set.

I did read something about a Mandalorian battlepack on Instagram. Though I don't know how credible that is

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I did read something about a Mandalorian battlepack on Instagram. Though I don't know how credible that is

It'a coming as a part of 2020 January wave. I'm talking about an October set that might be from Mandalorian.

6 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

*snip

Yes I also considered that piece, but it really does not work in my opinion. The shape in the back is reasonable but the 'cap' part on the front throws it off.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That’d be great and it make sense, since TFF press release stated merchandising for the Mandalorian will be released that day too.

That torso is very nice, I know there were rumors about a set for The Mandalorian, but I didn’t want to get my hopes up. Now I’m excited

The Mandalorian torso looks cool. Can't wait to see the complete figure. Glad there will also be at least one Knight of Ren coming in the Episode 9 wave.

10 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

That’d be great and it make sense, since TFF press release stated merchandising for the Mandalorian will be released that day too.

That's why it's called Triple Force Friday - The Rise of Skywalker, Mandalorian and Jedi: Fallen Order. All of it's merchandise will be released on that day.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's why it's called Triple Force Friday - The Rise of Skywalker, Mandalorian and Jedi: Fallen Order. All of it's merchandise will be released on that day.

But which date will that be?

Just now, Sneakguest said:

But which date will that be?

october 4th.

23 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

That torso looks great! I'm really looking forward to seeing that set

I think so, pieces from january sets don't leak this soon as far as I know

23 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

probably. hopefully it is that $20 one so I can just buy a few of the set, an not have to wait for bricklink sellers to put it online at huge prices.

Just a note for anyone interested in getting 75243 Slave 1, UK Amazon Prime members can get it for £70.39 today as part of Prime Day.

7 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Just a note for anyone interested in getting 75243 Slave 1, UK Amazon Prime members can get it for £70.39 today as part of Prime Day.

Not in america though, I checked. :cry3:

The mandalorian torso seems quite good. I just noticed also that the hologram from Ben Kenobi household is a new one from Leia. That's a nice surprise.