Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

A new head has leaked on IG that might belong to Pryde (Richard E. Grant‘s character) :classic: 

Not only does it look like him, I couldn‘t think of any other character it might belong to...

that puts a crap load of more weight behind the list of january 2020 sets that is floating around!!!!!

How many variants of Luke’s Landspeeder to they need to make??? It’s getting kind of ridiculous. There’s so much they haven’t made yet. At least include a bantha! For crying out loud

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

How many variants of Luke’s Landspeeder to they need to make??? It’s getting kind of ridiculous. There’s so much they haven’t made yet. At least include a bantha! For crying out loud

the same list of 2020 sets from many months ago said a bantha was coming in another set ... 

maybe it is time for a 2020 thread ... might be the earliest it has come ... //shrug

Leaked 2020 list:

75263 Ferry Microfighter (AT Hauler?)

75264 Oslo Tram Microfighter (Conveyex)

75265 Bantha Skyhopper Microfighter

75266 Bruges Battlepack (RoTS)

75267 Project Huckleberry (Mandalorian)

75268 Juniors Snowspeeder

75269 Obi Wan vs. Anakin (Mustafar?)

75270 Obi Wan's Hut

75271 Landspeeder (No idea who)

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

oslo is confirmed to be the code name of kylo ren in 9 ...

we know who that landspeeder belongs to now.

underground rumblings are saying 'mustafar duel' might be 'death star duel' between obi and ani [vader] ... //shrug

i can't wait for all the 'another landspeeder' comments/complaints/etc and that lego is lazy/incompetent ...

i for one will be replacing all my landspeeders with this one. =]] 

Edited by Tidy

The landspeeder looks nice, but they just made one in 2017. There's been one in 1999, 2004, 2010, and 2017, right? Why so soon? I'd rather them make some actual things that have not been made, the prequels still have plenty of holes to fill.....

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Leaked 2020 list:

75263 Ferry Microfighter (AT Hauler?)

75264 Oslo Tram Microfighter (Conveyex)

75265 Bantha Skyhopper Microfighter

75266 Bruges Battlepack (RoTS)

75267 Project Huckleberry (Mandalorian)

75268 Juniors Snowspeeder

75269 Obi Wan vs. Anakin (Mustafar?)

75270 Obi Wan's Hut

75271 Landspeeder (No idea who)

11 minutes ago, Tidy said:

oslo is confirmed to be the code name of kylo ren in 9 ...

we know who that landspeeder belongs to now.

underground rumblings are saying 'mustafar duel' might be 'death star duel' between obi and ani [vader] ... //shrug

i can't wait for all the 'another landspeeder' comments/complaints/etc and that lego is lazy/incompetent ...

i for one will be replacing all my landspeeders with this one. =]] 

ummmm.

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Whatever happened to that Mustafar duel rumor?

It's on the list not two posts above yours.

1 minute ago, Chromide said:

The landspeeder looks nice, but they just made one in 2017. There's been one in 1999, 2004, 2010, and 2017, right? Why so soon? I'd rather them make some actual things that have not been made, the prequels still have plenty of holes to fill.....

Because it's a cheap hero vehicle that sells well to kids, makes an easy birthday present purchase by parents, etc.

Edited by jdubbs

On 7/1/2019 at 9:13 AM, Fuppylodders said:

:wall: this is how I imagine you being :laugh_hard:

i have a few walls that have permanent dents. ;-]

17 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

It's on the list not two posts above yours.

My bad. I even read through it, and somehow just glanced right over it.

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

A new head has leaked on IG that might belong to Pryde (Richard E. Grant‘s character) :classic: 

Not only does it look like him, I couldn‘t think of any other character it might belong to...

It does, but I'm not sure about a double-sided face since he's probably going to be wearing a first order cap that doesn't cover the back of his head fully, unless they're making him a new hat mold or giving him hair, which I doubt. It could be from that Friends set they're making, or maybe there's more to pryde than we've seen and we'll get a figure of him with hair or a different helmet.

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

that puts a crap load of more weight behind the list of january 2020 sets that is floating around!!!!!

At least this increases the chances of a mandalorian set, I guess.

52 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I agree, this is what, the 3rd luke's landspeeder in 6 years? At least give us a more interesting side build than "jawa in a cave"

And the kenobi homestead is garbage and won't sell well at all, seeing as most would only buy it for figure/completion and luke comes in the smaller landspeeder in the same wave, and r2's in just about every set ever made ever, so this will be a shelfwarmer for sure.

I just built the 2017 Landspeeder like a week ago. I was at least hoping we would get some good new minifigs with these sets. I'll pass on both.

Come on, we all know we'll be buying that Landspeeder just to get Luke in his giant bib ?.

I like the new smooth seats, but those turbines don't look right with that gap in the middle of the top one. Bit of a strange design in my opinion, but I'm sure kids won't care.

I actually really like Ben’s Hut. The Leia hologram is enough to make it appealing but also the exclusive Old Ben without the cloak on. That training sphere remote is nice too

Well it's definitely the best landspeeder yet even if it isn't that exciting. The best part of old Ben's hut is the new Leia hologram but there isn't a lot to get excited about though it's definitely nice to get yet another iconic "exiled old Jedi hut" set in the $30 range. Man, there sure are a lot of those in Star Wars :tongue: I'd say Luke's is still the best looking of the 3.

Cool to see Obi-Wan’s house (I’m a fan of location-based sets), but another landspeeder?? Sheesh... 

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Come on, we all know we'll be buying that Landspeeder just to get Luke in his giant bib ?.

I like the new smooth seats, but those turbines don't look right with that gap in the middle of the top one. Bit of a strange design in my opinion, but I'm sure kids won't care.

I think it’s a waste of a set more or less but that poncho is pretty awesome

How do I fast-forward through the next 30-40 "another land speeder set?!?" posts?

4 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

How do I fast-forward through the next 30-40 "another land speeder set?!?" posts?

especially considering it is tripe for 2020 and this is 2019 ... O_O