Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

What did the leaked rebel trooper look like? What era, colors, helmet/hair, etc.?

Additionally, it seems to have been a long time since we've had a battle pack leak,. Or am I overestimating the time gap?

5 hours ago, wesker said:

This year's Advent Calendar sounds like it has a much better line up than last year's one.

Well not for people who have just bought the cloud city, and if one have Luke's cottage, there is no real reason to buy, this will be the first advent calendar in four years that I will not buy. But I don't think the content of this calendar matter too much, most people who buy it for kids will just be concerned wether the kid has the calendar before or not, not if they have most of the content already or not

2 hours ago, Sportzjester said:

What did the leaked rebel trooper look like? 

It's the same one as in the 4+ Tie Fighter.

47 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Well not for people who have just bought the cloud city, and if one have Luke's cottage

It is not the same Luke; this one is wearing the dark outfit he wears on the island.

Edited by BacktoBricks

21 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Well not for people who have just bought the cloud city, and if one have Luke's cottage, there is no real reason to buy, this will be the first advent calendar in four years that I will not buy. But I don't think the content of this calendar matter too much, most people who buy it for kids will just be concerned wether the kid has the calendar before or not, not if they have most of the content already or not

I own Cloud City and don't mind having an extra pilot. I'm already using the original two figures to pilot the Cloud Car and plan to display the third one in the city itself to add more of a civilian presence along with 75137's blue uniformed Ugnaught and the silver protocol droid as E-3PO.

The Advent Calendar Luke is also supposed to be the Jedi Exile version, not the Ahch-To one that came in the training set. Two completely different costumes.

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

It is not the same Luke; this one is wearing the dark outfit he wears on the island.

21 minutes ago, wesker said:

The Advent Calendar Luke is also supposed to be the Jedi Exile version, not the Ahch-To one that came in the training set. Two completely different costumes.

Oh, good! Does he have a different face and hair as well? 'Cause, in the Ahch-To Training set, those weren't exactly accurate to the movie either, so I'm hoping there might be a bit more (dark) gray in that as well...

Regards,
Mitch

6 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Oh, good! Does he have a different face and hair as well? 'Cause, in the Ahch-To Training set, those weren't exactly accurate to the movie either, so I'm hoping there might be a bit more (dark) gray in that as well...

Regards,
Mitch

It looks like it is the same to me in both hair colour and style and the face, but it is grainy so hard to tell. :)

Is there going to be a seasonal minifig in this years calender? Like a santa minifig?

6 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Is there going to be a seasonal minifig in this years calender? Like a santa minifig?

Yeah. Porg with a Santa hat :hmpf: It keeps getting lazier. I’m kinda wishing they included a Dec 25th minifig and made it roast Porg. 

1 hour ago, Markalus said:

Yeah. Porg with a Santa hat :hmpf: It keeps getting lazier. I’m kinda wishing they included a Dec 25th minifig and made it roast Porg. 

This right here. Gimme more of this :-) 
Speaking of i would rather buy just the exclusive figure in the calendar than the whole thing (Luke in this case)

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

The main Christmas minifig is the GONK droid, which is wrapped as a present. The porg just comes with a Santa hat. 

6 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

It looks like it is the same to me in both hair colour and style and the face, but it is grainy so hard to tell. :)

Figured as much. But let's wait and see for clearer picture :tongue:
Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
Mitch

11 minutes ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

From last years Blue leader and this years Luke I think it's safe to say the reason LEGO's ditched the unique santa figures is for just normal exclusive characters 

Dryden Vos or L3-37 in 2020? :tongue:

16 hours ago, Sportzjester said:

What did the leaked rebel trooper look like? What era, colors, helmet/hair, etc.?

Additionally, it seems to have been a long time since we've had a battle pack leak,. Or am I overestimating the time gap?

A rebel fleet trooper like in the juniors tie fighter. Also, there are no battle packs to leak, as if we go with how lego's been releasing sets, there won't be any with the IX wave until 2 IX packs in January 2020. It feels long because the 20th wave didn't really have one, with the dropship being $5 more and having that han solo.

4 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

From last years Blue leader and this years Luke I think it's safe to say the reason LEGO's ditched the unique santa figures is for just normal exclusive characters 

I'm not sure which I like more. The exclusive santa figures were always great and done well, but had less practical use. The exclusive figures are more desirable to some people and have a wider range of use, and can give of characters we've never had, but they don't really feel christmasy.

4 hours ago, Renown said:

Dryden Vos or L3-37 in 2020? :tongue:

Dryden would be nice but at the same time, I'd rather have more sets for solo, like the museum on his yacht at the $25-30 location set size, or an At-DT. We have the begennings of a pattern where one from the movie 2 years ago is in the set, so maybe. (2015's force awakens: exclusive resistance officer in the 2017 calander) (2016's rogue one: merrick in the 2018 calander) (2017's last jedi: exile luke in the 2019 calander) (2018's solo: ???)

Edited by Mandalorianknight
remembered the 2015 officer.

Wow, Tidy just posted a new confidential unknown Brickheadz in the 2019 News Thread.  I thought we'd seen the end of those, but I guess "No one's ever really gone."

11 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

Wow, Tidy just posted a new confidential unknown Brickheadz in the 2019 News Thread.  I thought we'd seen the end of those, but I guess "No one's ever really gone."

Are you sure this is a BrickHeadz set? the "bhz" and the piece count fits perfectly, but the setnumber was always 40xxx or 41xxx with BrickHeadz.

3 minutes ago, StoneWarsDE said:

Are you sure this is a BrickHeadz set? the "bhz" and the piece count fits perfectly, but the setnumber was always 40xxx or 41xxx with BrickHeadz.

it is certainly an assumption that bhz = brickheadz. 

but if the line as a theme is dead, and they had some ‘leftover’ they may be integrating them into the main theme. kinda like what they’ve done with juniors/4+ ... 

9 minutes ago, Tidy said:

but if the line as a theme is dead, and they had some ‘leftover’ they may be integrating them into the main theme. kinda like what they’ve done with juniors/4+ ... 

The "leftover" thing is a good point. LEGO changed numbering a few times now, even in Star Wars. Are you sure this listing is new and not a cancelled and/or old listing?

6 hours ago, Tidy said:

Is it possible that this could be for TROS? Maybe like one last dual pack of rey and kylo or something.

If it's not brickheadz, it's likely a dual/location $20-30 set based on the dimensions

A Brickheadz dual pack with Palpatine and someone else would be pretty amazing, IMO. Don't know that I'd put very high odds on that, but I would buy one immediately to make sure I got it.

Edited by autolycus

On 4/22/2019 at 1:39 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

something that looks like a flying Achc-To hut

That's a corporate alliance tank droid

1 hour ago, Markalus said:

It’s a pity we still miss out on the Vader bust but this is great news moving forward. Its also good to see they are listening to AFOLs! 

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2019/04/24/lego-will-make-regional-exclusive-sets-available-worldwide-starting-next-month-news/amp/

Yes, there's hope for a 501st pack yet.

1 hour ago, fluffyducks4 said:

That's a corporate alliance tank droid

lol. Sorry to be "that guy", but I can't seem to find the image on instagram. Anyone know where it is?