Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

i third the motion. I would spend at least $20 on the figure without batting an eye, and i'd buy whatever i could to cross a GWP threshold for it. 

Its been rumored that a new lego game is in the works. I wouldn't mind getting rebel friend included as the pre-order bonus like stormtrooper finn was for lego tfa

I had to Google Rebel Friend to find out what you were talking about, that fig would receive zero interest from me...

The Hoth diorama is ok (but not super exciting). I like that it's boxed and not just a polybag. I wouldn't mind having it but can't bring myself to buy any of the new sets at full retail to get it. Prefer the Avengers promo, but same problem with regards to the sets. :laugh:

Maybe LEGO Star Wars is really "done" for me after getting the Cloud City figures?

1 hour ago, LegoFjotten said:

I had to Google Rebel Friend to find out what you were talking about, that fig would receive zero interest from me...

That's funny. I forget that a lot of older fans didn't grow up with LEGO Star Wars II. When I hear Rebel Friend I know immediately what it is. As much as I like and want a Rebel Friend minifigure I really don't know if LEGO would do it. I could see them making a Rebel Friend figure for one of their own Star Wars mini series like the "Freemaker Adventures" but with Disney in control of Star Wars and doing what they want, the possibility of Rebel Friend seems rather unlikely as a polybag promo.

Of course I'd love to eat my words and get one, though.

I won't buy anything on May the fourth this year either, until they rewind to normal minifigure polybags, I won't. I have made that a principle.

BTW have any minifigure polybag been introduced so far this year? No right? I sense disturbance....

3 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

I won't buy anything on May the fourth this year either, until they rewind to normal minifigure polybags, I won't. I have made that a principle.

BTW have any minifigure polybag been introduced so far this year? No right? I sense disturbance....

I'm sure we'll get one for tRoS like we have for every previous Disney SW film. 

Someone on instagram posted a confidential image of a blue lego a-wing. Don't know if its real or not but its since been taken down.

15 hours ago, blujay563 said:

Its been rumored that a new lego game is in the works. I wouldn't mind getting rebel friend included as the pre-order bonus like stormtrooper finn was for lego tfa

That could be cool. The lego game for star wars is 100% happening, the guy who voices grevious and the b1s confirmed it accidentally.

8 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

There's a whole generation of people who grew up with the guy, he'd be a nice promo. If nothing else, it makes a nice variation of rebel fleet trooper.

22 minutes ago, blujay563 said:

Someone on instagram posted a confidential image of a blue lego a-wing. Don't know if its real or not but its since been taken down.

Could you tell if it was OT or ST?

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

That could be cool. The lego game for star wars is 100% happening, the guy who voices grevious and the b1s confirmed it accidentally.

There's a whole generation of people who grew up with the guy, he'd be a nice promo. If nothing else, it makes a nice variation of rebel fleet trooper.

Could you tell if it was OT or ST?

I'm guessing sequel trilogy since no blue a-wings were seen in the OT

2 hours ago, blujay563 said:

I'm guessing sequel trilogy since no blue a-wings were seen in the OT

yes, but they were in the rebels tv show. The wing design is different on ST a-wings, it curves inwards instead of angling to the front, so I was wondering if you were able to see that. Personally, my money's on it being ST like you guessed as we got a rebels one in 2016 and a ROTJ one in 2017

4 hours ago, blujay563 said:

It's fake

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

yes, but they were in the rebels tv show. The wing design is different on ST a-wings, it curves inwards instead of angling to the front, so I was wondering if you were able to see that. Personally, my money's on it being ST like you guessed as we got a rebels one in 2016 and a ROTJ one in 2017

The picture looked as legitimate as the loch ness monster. Terribly grainy and blurry. Barely discernible as lego.

2 hours ago, fluffyducks4 said:

It's fake

Oh ok, i did have some suspicions. The A-wing were getting is supposedly resistance and normal resistance A-wings are a reddish color. The only resistance A-wing that was blue was Tallies and that went boom in TLJ.

Edited by blujay563

1 hour ago, blujay563 said:

Oh ok, i did have some suspicions. The A-wing were getting is supposedly resistance and normal resistance A-wings are a reddish color. The only resistance A-wing that was blue was Tallies and that went boom in TLJ.

3 hours ago, fluffyducks4 said:

It's fake

cool. Didn't want a spot wasted by another blue a wing,

Edited by Mandalorianknight

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

cool. Didn't want a spot wasted by another blue a wing,

We are getting an A-Wing for EP IX.

On 4/21/2019 at 10:13 AM, LegoFjotten said:

He was a cunning warrior... and a good friend.

Advent Calendar leaked. Well, at least the box. 

Minifigures - Jedi Exile Luke with a fish and a stick, FO Stormtrooper, Rebel Trooper woth a stud shooter and Cloud Car pilot with a blaster

Vehicles - Escape Pod, Kylo Ren's shuttle, Star Destroyer, Poe's X-Wing, Cloud Car and something that appears to be the Gungan Sub

Other builds - FO Mouse Droid, Gonk Droid (christmas present wrapping), Echo base and something that looks like a flying Achc-To hut, there's also an invisible Porg with a hat (it looks weird, there's a flying Christmas hat)

That leaves 9 more builds or minifigures.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

that image has been floating around since late february ... //shrug

12 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We are getting an A-Wing for EP IX.

Ah. My wallet will be happy then, at least. At this rate i'll only get a set if there is one with the skiffs, poe and the rocket troopers.

6 hours ago, Procrastinathan said:

He was a cunning warrior... and a good friend.

lol. He better return in some form eventually.

35 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Minifigures - Jedi Exile Luke with a fish and a stick, FO Stormtrooper, Rebel Trooper woth a stud shooter and Cloud Car pilot with a blaster

Vehicles - Escape Pod, Kylo Ren's shuttle, Star Destroyer, Poe's X-Wing, Cloud Car and something that appears to be the Gungan Sub

Other builds - FO Mouse Droid, Gonk Droid (christmas present wrapping), Echo base and something that looks like a flying Achc-To hut, there's also an invisible Porg with a hat (it looks weird, there's a flying Christmas hat)

i think we'll only get one more figure, maybe a droid or 2 as well. 

OLD LUKE, CC PILOT, REBEL TROOPER, CHEWIE, FO STORMIE, PRESENT GONK, SANTA PORG ...

25 minutes ago, Tidy said:

OLD LUKE, CC PILOT, REBEL TROOPER, CHEWIE, FO STORMIE, PRESENT GONK, SANTA PORG ...

Only good thing is that the price on the new Rebel will drop. However, they probably launch a battlepack Sooner or later anyway

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

where's this been found?

4 hours ago, Tidy said:

Good. I need that sweet CC pilot, an old luke is nice, and more rebel troopers and wookies are always welcome. Not to mention the GONK. I'm not even mad about santa porg, it's to be expected at this point that we won't get any good santa figures.