Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

4 minutes ago, Henry Bricklider said:

Images of Leia, Captain Antilles and Bail Organa, along with four rebel troopers have been leaked on Instagram. The rebel troopers have printed legs and Bail and Captain Antilles have dual molded legs. Part of me feels it is too good to be true. Originated from Robianco’s Flickr.

Nope. That lineup is from the Updating Your Minifigs thread on this forum. Not official. 

1 hour ago, Kdapt-Preacher said:

Nope. That lineup is from the Updating Your Minifigs thread on this forum. Not official. 

Tbh I'm kind of relieved. I'm still hoping we get more named figs other than leia, bail, and antilles. Especially if the price is $200 than they should at least include a vader with exclusive print or dare i say...Rebel friend:wink:

7 minutes ago, blujay563 said:

Tbh I'm kind of relieved. I'm still hoping we get more named figs other than leia, bail, and antilles. Especially if the price is $200 than they should at least include a vader with exclusive print or dare i say...Rebel friend:wink:

I'd love to see the nod to LSW2 with the Rebel Friend, but I fear that's unlikely :(

13 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

What do you mean? Are you referring to changing plastic usage since the original figure, knockoff brands, or something else?

Most polybags and collectable minifigures are made of a different type of plastic. For example, in the Chinese plastic the printing is of a lower quality and the plastic is sometimes less dense. You can indentify Chinese plastic  by looking at the torso piece, if it is missing the black mark on the neck it is usually Chinese plastic. The leg piece also has a slightly different mold. If you put the minifigure in a sitting position you can see that the top part of each leg has a small dent. 

But it is still an official TLG product, not a knockoff or fake, and most people don't seem to be bothered by it. I have had several minifigures getting cracks over time. This is not always the case if you're lucky or don't move your figures around too much. :wink:

Here is an example of someone in a review from a few years ago on eurobricks:

Eurobricks review Chinese plastic

And a picture from the kingdoms line: Left is normal standard plastic, right is Chinese plastic. (see the color difference)

Spoiler

chess23.jpg

Edited by Cyberfounder

Please tell me the image I posted wasn’t actually circulring as a confirmed leak even though I’ve clearly listed the parts I’ve changed. This is how fake leaks happen people.

2 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Please tell me the image I posted wasn’t actually circulring as a confirmed leak even though I’ve clearly listed the parts I’ve changed. This is how fake leaks happen people.

I'm afraid so. You've been credited for the photo, but you have apparently snapped the UCS Tantive's figure lineup. 

8 hours ago, blujay563 said:

Please. I will literally buy anything with rebel friend in it. $400 of 1x1 grey studs for $800, but it has rebel friend-bought.

46 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Yup. Nice updates by the way. I like the piece you chose for the troopers.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

Yeah, your updates popped up on Instagram as leaks and I stumbled upon them, ignorantly assuming they were leaks. Sorry. They are awesome updates to the figures though.

1 hour ago, Henry Bricklider said:

Yeah, your updates popped up on Instagram as leaks and I stumbled upon them, ignorantly assuming they were leaks. Sorry. They are awesome updates to the figures though.

Don’t worry about it. I just don’t understand why someone would want to pick my image up from Flickr and then try and add a leak tag to it on Insta. Nice that people like the figures though.

20 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Don’t worry about it. I just don’t understand why someone would want to pick my image up from Flickr and then try and add a leak tag to it on Insta. Nice that people like the figures though.

Because the popularity contest children compete in these days is online and not in the school yard. The post I saw had someone claiming credit as their own pic.

Which date in april are the sets supposed to be released? Haven't seen any calendar for april yet? Not for NA nor EU, is it even out yet?

1 hour ago, Sneakguest said:

Which date in april are the sets supposed to be released? Haven't seen any calendar for april yet? Not for NA nor EU, is it even out yet?

April 1st is the official release date but some sets have already started showing up early at targets in the us.

5 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Because the popularity contest children compete in these days is online and not in the school yard. The post I saw had someone claiming credit as their own pic.

Can you link me to that please? Even by PM if you don’t want to post it here. Cheers.

20 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Yeah, the april calendars are usually out by march, right? I haven't seen any confirmed release dates for any of the star wars sets.

Is there any news yet on whether or not there are any retailer exclusives for this year? Sets that are along the lines of the Hoth Medical Chamber from last year for example.

will there be any other sets in the April wave ,  or just those that are already in the online LEGO shop ?

42 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

will there be any other sets in the April wave ,  or just those that are already in the online LEGO shop ?

Just what's online, maybe a polybag or 2

Another Leia image has surfaced on IG. Alternate face looks good; it's a cocky smirk. The OP has her skirt piece on the wrong way round but at least we can see that the back of it is printed too.

That Darth Vader bust looks ok, but the eyes need some serious modding. Easy pass for me though, not all that interesting. I’ll save my money for the Tantive IV

1 hour ago, jd4syth said:

SWCC exclusive Vader bust was revealed on the Star Wars show today

Doesn't look bad and I don't think that it has any new parts. Might buy parts online when someone uploads instructions.

Brickset is saying that the Vader bust will be available at Target after the Celebration. So glad to finally see these convention sets getting a wider release. 

18 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Brickset is saying that the Vader bust will be available at Target after the Celebration. So glad to finally see these convention sets getting a wider release. 

Yup, but only with a Redcard... 

2 hours ago, segatasan said:

Yup, but only with a Redcard... 

Everyone should have a Redcard anyways. Instant 5% savings.