Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I like the look of that Droideka. Fingers crossed it's in an actual set and not just a magazine gift.

Considering there was already a simpler Droideka in a magazine gift a few months ago, I doubt that's what it is. I hope it will be in an actual set but it looks more like a MOC to me, the post makes this very unclear. Though it does look great.

Just now, Artizan said:

that droideka has the hashtag of legomoc, and definitely looks like a moc.

Yes, but it also has the hashtag legoleaks. 

9 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Yes, but it also has the hashtag legoleaks. 

Unfortunately there seems to be a trend of putting the legoleaks hashtag on everything, judging by the look of the page sometimes.

3 hours ago, That Orange Thing said:

The hashtag of legoleaks seems to be added to every Lego post on instagram at the moment in order to gain more clicks. I wouldn't put too much faith in that.

3 hours ago, Per_SW said:

Unfortunately there seems to be a trend of putting the legoleaks hashtag on everything, judging by the look of the page sometimes.

Yes that is true and something that really annoys me, but that is an argument for another thread. However, as both #legomoc and #legoleaks has been attached to the post it means that the hashtags cannot be relied upon to decide if this is a MOC or not. The description seemed to suggest it was official, but it would help if they actually clarified that. They have uploaded another load of photos and now only have #legoleaks attached not #legomoc so who knows. ?

EDIT: Poster finally clarified that it is an MOC. 

Edited by BacktoBricks

I believe he says in the comments that it is a moc. This is the one with the claw at the face right?

Snowspeeder polybag leaked. It's interesting we are getting polybag versions of both the $40 sets.

Yes, the droideka is confirmed to be a MOC. Just because something is tagged 'legoleaks' doesn't mean it's actually news. Use some discretion.

The 20th Anniversary polybag looks pretty good. I didn't know that was in the works; is there any info on whether more will follow? We don't seem to get rumors about polybags the way we do about larger sets.

2 minutes ago, Kdapt-Preacher said:

Yes, the droideka is confirmed to be a MOC. Just because something is tagged 'legoleaks' doesn't mean it's actually news. Use some discretion.

The 20th Anniversary polybag looks pretty good. I didn't know that was in the works; is there any info on whether more will follow? We don't seem to get rumors about polybags the way we do about larger sets.

I did use my discretion - it had nothing to do with the fact that it had been tagged #legoleaks - 95% of stuff tagged legoleaks is nothing of the sort. It was to do with the fact that the description very much suggested it cold be official along with the fact that it looks like it could be an official build. The poster has since had to clarify that it is an MOC largely because others were unsure too and the reaction to the build was positive. 

4 hours ago, Kdapt-Preacher said:

I would love a full set of 20th minibuilds of the full sets, but i guess for the smallest ones it would be alot harder to do.

The rumors only being for sets as much may be due to no minifigure leaks to hype speculation. Just a thought.

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

It's interesting we are getting polybag versions of both the $40 sets.

the pod-racer is $30

Rumour on Instagram has it that the May 4th polybag will be a 20th Anniversary-related minifigure. Just hope it's something worthwhile. 

1 hour ago, Renown said:

Rumour on Instagram has it that the May 4th polybag will be a 20th Anniversary-related minifigure. Just hope it's something worthwhile. 

If it is it will be in chinees plastic, not worth it.. :thumbdown:

2 hours ago, Renown said:

If it is, I'm hoping 2003 boba fett. However, given the recent trend I would expect it to be a brick-built thing

6 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

I mean, it will still be a highly exclusive, desirable, and collectible figure nonetheless...

Nice spelling, btw

8 hours ago, Renown said:

Heard the same in store last Friday but wasn’t sure what to make of it.  Boba could be a good call.

6 hours ago, Ninja of Fire said:

I mean, it will still be a highly exclusive, desirable, and collectible figure nonetheless...

Nice spelling, btw

Oh whoops, I made a typo call the media quickly... :hmpf:

English is your native language is it, well not for me. English is not the first languages for everyone you know... Mr. Arrogant.

I would like to see you try type in Dutch or French without typos. 

4 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

Oh whoops, I made a typo call the media quickly... :hmpf:

English is your native language is it, well not for me. English is not the first languages for everyone you know... Mr. Arrogant.

I would like to see you try type in Dutch or French without typos. 

Funnily enough, English isn't my first language either. Sorry if you took offence. :thumbup:

On 3/14/2019 at 2:28 PM, Cyberfounder said:

What do you mean? Are you referring to changing plastic usage since the original figure, knockoff brands, or something else?

22 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Is classic Obi-Wan Kenobi too much to hope for?

Who knows? I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get a minifigure at this point. 

Images of Leia, Captain Antilles and Bail Organa, along with four rebel troopers have been leaked on Instagram. The rebel troopers have printed legs and Bail and Captain Antilles have dual molded legs. Part of me feels it is too good to be true. Originated from Robianco’s Flickr.

Edited by Henry Bricklider