Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

2 of those 8 aren't episode 9 ...  ;-]

That makes sense, 6 is more believable anyway, the same amount TFA and TLJ got in their respective first wave :classic: I wonder why they‘re released along with the Episode IX sets though if they don‘t have anything to do with them, especially with the different boxarts they‘ll surely have *huh*

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

That makes sense, 6 is more believable anyway, the same amount TFA and TLJ got in their respective first wave :classic: I wonder why they‘re released along with the Episode IX sets though if they don‘t have anything to do with them, especially with the different boxarts they‘ll surely have *huh*

Has happened before. And I doubt they would have different box art. 

I absolutely love duel based sets so Kylo vs Rey will be a must have for me. I actually love the simplicity of it. A lot of sets nowadays are overburdened with unnecessary functions to jack up the price but this set has everything it needs 

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, jdubbs said:

Has happened before. And I doubt they would have different box art. 

You‘re right, last year‘s Solo sets were released alongside a handful of other sets (Yoda‘s hut for instance). I was more thinking of the autumn releases in previous years.

But so far, the new boxart has been exclusive to the first batch of movie sets before appearing on the boxes of regular sets (with the exception of the Solo packaging, which was never used for other sets) :wink:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Which two exactly?

you'll have to wait for that ... 

3 hours ago, Tidy said:

Which suggests we will get some sets based on older movies, which adds validity to Mustafar duel set.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Which suggests we will get some sets based on older movies, which adds validity to Mustafar duel set.

like i said yesterday ... there is no mustafar in 2019 ... maybe, possibly, 2020 ...

Built Death Star Escape, and I have to say I'm surprised at how much I like the new Stormtrooper helmet. Comparing it with the older one, it looks more like an actual Stormtrooper, while the old one's face feels squished.

14 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Dude, seriously???

What part of “no more Finch talk in here” wasn’t clear?

My apologies. It was fresh in my mind and I genuinely forgot we weren’t talking about it anymore. It won’t happen again.

@Tidy If you don't want to reveal which set numbers are for Episode IX, can you at least tell when you/someone will "reveal" them? 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

1 hour ago, jerrygod said:

I need to add this template to my minifig collection, can anyone resell or just help me buy it?

This is a Star Wars 2019 set discussion thread. Just look on eBay or go to one of the Marvel threads and ask around.

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

you'll have to wait for that ... 

You know it does get kind of irritating that most of what you contribute to this thread is different variations of “I know something that you don’t, deal with it”. If you’re not going to share what you know, then just don’t post about knowing things

9 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

You know it does get kind of irritating that most of what you contribute to this thread is different variations of “I know something that you don’t, deal with it”. If you’re not going to share what you know, then just don’t post about knowing things

Exactly. If he didn't post "you'll have to wait to see", I would be just like: nice, 6 sets for EP9, but now I'm like: why the hell won't you just tell two set numbers which aren't EP9 sets? Not a big deal for you, big deal for you. 

When you have an info, tell other people about it, or just don't say anything. Stop teasing.

16 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

This is a Star Wars 2019 set discussion thread. Just look on eBay or go to one of the Marvel threads and ask around.

Exactly. If he didn't post "you'll have to wait to see", I would be just like: nice, 6 sets for EP9, but now I'm like: why the hell won't you just tell two set numbers which aren't EP9 sets? Not a big deal for you, big deal for you. 

When you have an info, tell other people about it, or just don't say anything. Stop teasing.

If you want people to share information when they have it, you need to be willing to accept that not everyone is going to spill all the details, all the time. People with inside info have reasons —their own reasons — to keep certain details close to the vest until such time as they're ready to go public. Whining about not getting all the info you want right now just makes you sound like a petulant child and has the added benefit of discouraging leakers from sharing more info. Both of you need to grow up.

34 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

If you want people to share information when they have it, you need to be willing to accept that not everyone is going to spill all the details, all the time. People with inside info have reasons —their own reasons — to keep certain details close to the vest until such time as they're ready to go public. Whining about not getting all the info you want right now just makes you sound like a petulant child and has the added benefit of discouraging leakers from sharing more info. Both of you need to grow up.

It's not about sharing info. I understand when they don't want to share any info, and just wait for someone's permission or something like that.

I'm talking about teasing. If they don't want to share any info, they shouldn't be like "I know info that you don't know; you'll have to wait; and so on". If you know that you can't tell it, just don't say ANYTHING about it.

a. the reason i said anything was to stop idiotic rumours from surfacing.

b. what if you are reading into my comment. what if all i know is that it is 6 of 8 and not which ones. and that you'll have to wait, just like i will. did you think about that? no you didn't. you immediately went into attack mode like you did to me on instagram.

c. i'm more than happy to stop sharing what i know.

Just now, Tidy said:

b. what if you are reading into my comment. what if all i know is that it is 6 of 8 and not which ones. and that you'll have to wait, just like i will. did you think about that? no you didn't. you immediately went into attack mode like you did to me on instagram.

mate take it easy, no need to get upset, at all we are not collecting LEGO to get upset right? Sometimes people are not too polite, I know it from the times when I was running my band. Look at it this way, still plenty of people a grateful for the information that you share.

3 minutes ago, Tidy said:

Where did I attack you on Instagram? You didn't reply with a simple "I don't know", you replied with "you'll have to wait and see...".

Where did I attack you on Instagram? You didn't reply with a simple "I don't know", you replied with "you'll have to wait and see...".

i'd show you but your account got deleted.

and go back, what i said was 'you'll have to wait for that ... ' 

however none of this is pertinent to 2019 set rumors/leaks/ or discussions.

if you have anything further to say to me, you can use a different means than here. 

I really think that the Tantive IV should include Bail Organa (Rogue One).

Even though he wasn't on the ship at the opening of A New Hope, when else are we ever going to get him??

But hopefully the lineup is:

Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, Raymus Antilles, 2 Rebel Troopers (1 Red, 1 Blue), Vader, 2 Stormtroopers

Edited by GryffindorResistance

29 minutes ago, Tidy said:

i'd show you but your account got deleted.

and go back, what i said was 'you'll have to wait for that ... ' 

however none of this is pertinent to 2019 set rumors/leaks/ or discussions.

if you have anything further to say to me, you can use a different means than here. 

Look, I didn't mean to attack you. I just hate when leakers tease us with info. I misunderstood the "you'll have to wait for that" part. Now I know that you tried to say "I don't know". 

4 hours ago, Tidy said:

like i said yesterday ... there is no mustafar in 2019 ... maybe, possibly, 2020 ...

No offense, but MnR kinda proved to be reliable in the past, so I chose to believe him when he said Mustafar duel is coming in Sumer wave. Only time will tell if he’s right about this set.

8 hours ago, Tidy said:

Any chance that they are the Resistance Lifeboat and V-19 confirmed a while ago by Sir von Lego?